Oklahoma Tea Party and the Militia

Why am I not suprised that teabaggers and militia go together like OBL and suicide bombers?

For the same reason that I'm not surprised that people believe anything that the media write as long as it suits their own view without bothered to think critically about the issue. Welcome to the dumbed down US of A.

Why am I not suprised that teabaggers and militia go together like OBL and suicide bombers?

but.... but... but.. .they're not violent or nuffin'!

but... but.... but....

Is no single individual on this forum capable of questioning the validity of the source any more?

Are we really a nation of the terminally stupid? Or is it just those on this forum who think 'it's in the media, therefore it is true'?

Some tea party activists are looking to form a militia to combat what they view as infringements on state sovereignty.

Tea party movement leaders say they’ve discussed the idea with several supportive lawmakers and hope to get legislation next year to recognize a new volunteer force. They say the unit would not resemble militia groups that have been raided for allegedly plotting attacks on law enforcement officers.

Oklahoma Tea Partiers Plan To Form Militia (UPDATED) Alan Colmes' Liberaland
Who will they shoot first?

Maybe that the problem.
Only for the lovers of corruption and protection of big government stooges.

And without organization, the big government can never be defeated. It's a paradox.

And within that organization, even if its revolution is successful, an even more oppressive freedom-hating mindset waits for its moment in the sun.

I have no doubt that many people who think they would join a revolution against our government are well intended, and even patriotic Americans

They will be sheep lead by wolves...much like our current regime, I note.

Some tea party activists are looking to form a militia to combat what they view as infringements on state sovereignty.

Tea party movement leaders say they’ve discussed the idea with several supportive lawmakers and hope to get legislation next year to recognize a new volunteer force. They say the unit would not resemble militia groups that have been raided for allegedly plotting attacks on law enforcement officers.

Oklahoma Tea Partiers Plan To Form Militia (UPDATED) Alan Colmes' Liberaland

I've been tuning in to CNN lately to see how they're handling the aftermath of the Health Care passage.

This is their focus; White supremacists, militias, and the Tea-party all lumped under one umbrella. It's all hogwash because the Tea-party has as much to do with militias as Black churches have to do with the Black Panther Party. The Tea-party is just a bunch of scared people watching their country going in the crapper and they all have a pervasive feeling they can't stop it any other way. CNN and others are just "suggesting" there's a tie-in. They ask questions and those questions are usually false but that doesn't stop the rumors from becoming fact in some people's minds.

Might want to look around and see what other folks are covering because once again you're being lied to by the MSM.

Last edited:
And without organization, the big government can never be defeated. It's a paradox.

You are wrong, as there is no need for organization, there is only a need for pressure of protest.

Protesting only goes so far. Big government will still exist.
Only if people permit it.

Everytime you make a joke or attack a protestor, you hurt the cause of fighting that lethargy and corruption that much more.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

You are wrong, as there is no need for organization, there is only a need for pressure of protest.

How many different groups are there again? All with their own leaders doing pretty much their own thing. And a lot of different messages out there, some of them conflicting. Divided and conquer isn't exactly how the saying goes.

Everytime you make a joke or attack a protestor, you hurt the cause of fighting that lethargy and corruption that much more.

If my posts are hurting the cause...then it is a very weak cause.

What does the Tea-Party stand for?

Why do they feel they need to protest?

Why does Obama and his media friends feel they have to take away their right to protest and failing in that make up lies about them?

It's pretty clear to me.

We're witnessing history folks...but it's not the history you've been led to believe by the Drivebys.

I would rather obama be dictator than live under a teabagger run country. theocracies are scary shit, see the dark ages.

Only for the lovers of corruption and protection of big government stooges.

And within that organization, even if its revolution is successful, an even more oppressive freedom-hating mindset waits for its moment in the sun.

I have no doubt that many people who think they would join a revolution against our government are well intended, and even patriotic Americans

They will be sheep lead by wolves...much like our current regime, I note.

Could you please explain what you mean by that very odd statement?

Forum List

Back