Oklahoma lawmaker wants forensic audit of 2020 election results

You mean the over 200 federal judges the orange, court stacker, nominated?
"I only hire the best'...........................until they disagree with me.
Trump is not the first Republican president betrayed by the judges he appointed. We all thought Kavanaugh would be able to follow orders once on the court, but obviously that didn't work out.
Sure he was.

The whiny, orange, baby has always been a victim.

December 7 2020

"We're all victims. Everybody here, all these thousands of people here tonight, they're all victims. Every one of you."

Trump pity rally Valdosta Georgia.
voter ID crier aren't you? insult the blacks.
Bet you could count on one hand how many black people were at Trump's pity rally and 2 of them were security guards.
you're totally clueless. remain that way, you're less important then.

“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.
what's wrong with that statement? Why did demofks need three extra days? to find enough votes. stay ignorant.

Of course Trump wanted the 11,000 votes that were rightly his.
No, they weren't and it's against the law for Trump to ask.

Please quote the law that says Trump can't ask that the votes be accurately counted and reported and that only legitimate, valid, legal, votes be included in the count?
52 USC 20511

§20511. Criminal penalties​

A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office-

(1) knowingly and willfully intimidates, threatens, or coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for-

(A) registering to vote, or voting, or attempting to register or vote;

(B) urging or aiding any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or

(C) exercising any right under this chapter; or

(2) knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by-

(A) the procurement or submission of voter registration applications that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held; or

(B) the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held,

Trump can't ask or request anything, his lawyer can.

Pure bullshit. Do you know how to read? Have the person who read that to you read it more slowly. The word lawyer is not in the code.

Trump did NOT do any of the following:

1) knowingly and willfully intimidate, threatens, or coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for-

(B) urge or aid any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or

(2) knowingly and willfully deprive, defraud, or attempt to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by-

(A) the procurement or submission of voter registration applications that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held; or

(B) the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held,

Leftists and Democrats, like you, are so morally flawed that the truth does not lie within you.

It's perfectly acceptable for you to hate Trump and to support stealing the election. I mean it's illegal to help but just being glad it happened is your free agency. Just be truthful.
You're FOS.

“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.

“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.

(2) knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by-

(B) the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held.

That's exactly what Trump did, moron.

Ask a grade school kid explain it to you.

Georgia's state attorney agrees with me, not Trumptards.
Which one did he do and show us exactly where he did it. Surely there's an article you can show where he intimidated a voter or obtained a bunch of voter registration applications or submitted a bunch of fraudulent ballots or anything at all listed in that law that he did. Please, if you can show one thing actually in that law that he did I'll concede that he should be imprisoned.

what's wrong with that statement? Why did demofks need three extra days? to find enough votes. stay ignorant.
It's illegal.
There is a process for this.

November 11 2020
In his latest long-shot bid to change the outcome of his election defeat, President Donald Trump on Friday took the extraordinary step of requesting to meet with Michigan's top two Republican lawmakers at the White House -- just days before the state was set on Monday to officially certify his loss in the critical battleground state.

Following their White House meeting with Trump Friday evening, the Michigan lawmakers made clear they had not swayed by the president to go along with any scheme to alter the election outcome in their state.

"Michigan's certification process should be a deliberate process free from threats and intimidation. Allegations of fraudulent behavior should be taken seriously, thoroughly investigated, and if proven, prosecuted to the full extent of the law. And the candidates who win the most votes win elections and Michigan's electoral votes. These are simple truths that should provide confidence in our elections," Michigan's Republican Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey and House Speaker Lee Chatfield said in a statement.

Likely illegal too, if a case is brought.

Of course Trump wanted the 11,000 votes that were rightly his.
No, they weren't and it's against the law for Trump to ask.

Please quote the law that says Trump can't ask that the votes be accurately counted and reported and that only legitimate, valid, legal, votes be included in the count?
52 USC 20511

§20511. Criminal penalties​

A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office-

(1) knowingly and willfully intimidates, threatens, or coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for-

(B) urging or aiding any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or

Trump can't ask or request anything, his lawyer can.

Pure bullshit. Do you know how to read? Have the person who read that to you read it more slowly. The word lawyer is not in the code.

Trump did NOT do any of the following:

1) knowingly and willfully intimidate, threatens, or coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for-

(B) urge or aid any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or

(2) knowingly and willfully deprive, defraud, or attempt to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by-

Leftists and Democrats, like you, are so morally flawed that the truth does not lie within you.

It's perfectly acceptable for you to hate Trump and to support stealing the election. I mean it's illegal to help but just being glad it happened is your free agency. Just be truthful.
You're FOS.

“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.

(B) the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held.

That's exactly what Trump did, moron.

Ask a grade school kid explain it to you.

Georgia's state attorney agrees with me, not Trumptards.
Which one did he do and show us exactly where he did it. Surely there's an article you can show where he intimidated a voter or obtained a bunch of voter registration applications or submitted a bunch of fraudulent ballots or anything at all listed in that law that he did. Please, if you can show one thing actually in that law that he did I'll concede that he should be imprisoned.
I just did, moron.

Georgia's district attorney agrees.

March 29 2021
It’s practically unheard of for a regional prosecutor to target a former U.S. president. But this is Donald Trump. Manhattan’s district attorney and New York State’s attorney general have active investigations. And so does the DA of Fulton County, Georgia. The case in Georgia may be the strongest; there’s a trove of evidence—documents, phone calls, witnesses—that Trump personally interfered with and pressured elections officials in Atlanta as they recounted votes.

Trump’s now infamous Jan. 2 call, in which he pressured Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to “find 11,780 votes,” became public on Willis’s first day in office.

Three cases were referred to her office from the Office of the Secretary of State, she said.

It’s practically unheard of for a regional prosecutor to target a former U.S. president. But this is Donald Trump. Manhattan’s district attorney and New York State’s attorney general have active investigations. And so does the DA of Fulton County, Georgia. The case in Georgia may be the strongest; there’s a trove of evidence—documents, phone calls, witnesses—that Trump personally interfered with and pressured elections officials in Atlanta as they recounted votes.
Didn't your side learn their lesson when they lost during the impeachment process?

It's illegal.
There is a process for this.

November 11 2020
In his latest long-shot bid to change the outcome of his election defeat, President Donald Trump on Friday took the extraordinary step of requesting to meet with Michigan's top two Republican lawmakers at the White House -- just days before the state was set on Monday to officially certify his loss in the critical battleground state.

Following their White House meeting with Trump Friday evening, the Michigan lawmakers made clear they had not swayed by the president to go along with any scheme to alter the election outcome in their state.

"Michigan's certification process should be a deliberate process free from threats and intimidation. Allegations of fraudulent behavior should be taken seriously, thoroughly investigated, and if proven, prosecuted to the full extent of the law. And the candidates who win the most votes win elections and Michigan's electoral votes. These are simple truths that should provide confidence in our elections," Michigan's Republican Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey and House Speaker Lee Chatfield said in a statement.

Likely illegal too, if a case is brought.
Nope, only in your fantasy world

I just did, moron.

Georgia's district attorney agrees.

March 29 2021

Trump’s now infamous Jan. 2 call, in which he pressured Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to “find 11,780 votes,” became public on Willis’s first day in office.

Three cases were referred to her office from the Office of the Secretary of State, she said.

No, you didn't say which one of those actions outlined in the law Trump violated. Like Democrats who, when asked which clause in the Texas voting bill restricts access to voting and their answer is "it suppresses the black vote", you are simply responding without being specific.

"Find 11,780 votes" is not illegal. It's simply a request to find what's there. Had he said, "Create 11,780 votes," that would have been illegal.

The problem is that you cut and pasted a bit of Federal law and didn't actually read it. Read through the law carefully, in context, or have the staff at the nursing home read it to you,. and tell us which specific section of the law "Find 11,780 votes" violates. Hell, you couldn't even tell us which specific section of the law "Create 11,780 votes" would violate - because it violates none of it. There may be other laws that "Create" would have violated but it isn't the laws you quoted.

Where do you get that 70% number. That is significantly higher than any numbers I have seen.

70% of Republicans think the election was stolen from Trump. But the numbers of registered Republicans has dropped precipitously since January 6th, and currently they represent only 24% of the voters. The problem for the Trump cult is that every day that passes with Trump pushing his lies, and more information comes out on how Trump planned the insurrection from the moment Biden was declared the winner, the percentage of Republicans who are sticking with him, declines.

Trump didn't ask for an accurate count... He asked for 11,000 more votes... Nice try but he hopefully will have his day in court to defend himself...

Um. No. Actual voting patterns have Trump losing by about 7 million votes. Neither candidate got over 50% of the popular vote. Both at 49%.
Oh fk no! The demofks illegally extended the election to manufacture 20 million votes! Can’t argue the illegal extending

Oh fk no! The demofks illegally extended the election to manufacture 20 million votes! Can’t argue the illegal extending

Twenty million votes? Really?

C5A7475E-7083-473A-BCF8-587197C0836F.jpeg

70% of Republicans think the election was stolen from Trump. But the numbers of registered Republicans has dropped precipitously since January 6th, and currently they represent only 24% of the voters. The problem for the Trump cult is that every day that passes with Trump pushing his lies, and more information comes out on how Trump planned the insurrection from the moment Biden was declared the winner, the percentage of Republicans who are sticking with him, declines.
It doesn't matter what 70% of anybody thinks; what matters are the facts. That CNN, MSNBC, and most of even FOX keeps telling the lie that there is no evidence doesn't make it so. 70% of Americans get 100% of their news from those stations or others with the same anti-Trump agendas.

The facts are, though, that the election laws were very clearly, very unconstitutionally changed so those elections should be thrown out completely. It's clear that there were many thousands of mail in ballots counted in Georgia that had no folds in them - and the process requires that ballots be mailed back in the official envelopes so don't try to claim that all those thousands of ballots were just mailed back in larger envelopes. It's very clear that ballots were counted multiple times and that reports from the counts, reports that are used to create the final tallies, were falsified to claim however many hundreds of votes for Biden and zero votes for Trump when the counts in the actual ballots were much closer, perhaps 60/40 for Biden.

What' very clear is that thousands of Biden voters voted illegally using old addresses. One might argue that their votes should count because we want everyone's voice for president - but they'd be wrong. In addition, did they mark any other thing on the ballot, things affecting just in that district in which they no longer live. The whole thing is criminal and they should be in prison for vote fraud. And what about potential Trump voters who followed the law - their voices weren't heard because Trump voters are absolutely more honest than are Biden voters.

Since Facebook, Twitter, youtube, etc., have blocked and banned any posting of evidence or discussion of the crimes committed in the 2020 election, many people have never heard the evidence of fraud.

No, it doesn't matter at all what brainwashed people believe; only facts, only fair and honest audited facts (which won't possibly happen after such an unfair and dishonest election) could prove whether or not there was enough fraud to make the outcome of the election uncertain. The outcomes of elections in the United States should be absolutely clear.

Forum List

Back