Oklahoma lawmaker wants forensic audit of 2020 election results

You mean the over 200 federal judges the orange, court stacker, nominated?
"I only hire the best'...........................until they disagree with me.
Trump is not the first Republican president betrayed by the judges he appointed. We all thought Kavanaugh would be able to follow orders once on the court, but obviously that didn't work out.
Sure he was.

The whiny, orange, baby has always been a victim.

December 7 2020

"We're all victims. Everybody here, all these thousands of people here tonight, they're all victims. Every one of you."

Trump pity rally Valdosta Georgia.

Jesus you IDIOTS! The purpose is the same as everywhere else.
Elections and democracy itself are not to be trusted ‘Murca.
Stay home, don’t vote!
And Vlado smiles :)

View attachment 512559

You are one dumb ass. And you wear it proudly.
Smarter than ewe (clearly) :finger3:
Oh good grief----------you are completely delusional.
Your the judge now? You think Trump is smart! :lol:

Of course Trump wanted the 11,000 votes that were rightly his.
No, they weren't and it's against the law for Trump to ask.

Please quote the law that says Trump can't ask that the votes be accurately counted and reported and that only legitimate, valid, legal, votes be included in the count?
52 USC 20511

§20511. Criminal penalties​

A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office-

(1) knowingly and willfully intimidates, threatens, or coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for-

(A) registering to vote, or voting, or attempting to register or vote;

(B) urging or aiding any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or

(C) exercising any right under this chapter; or

(2) knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by-

(A) the procurement or submission of voter registration applications that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held; or

(B) the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held,

Trump can't ask or request anything, his lawyer can.
Trump did neither of these things or any subsection thereof.

Nothing Trump did was illegal.....
You're delusional.
(2) knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by-
(B) the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held.

January 4 2021
“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.

“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.

That's exactly what the orange, moron did.
You think Trump did something with the PROCUREMENT, CASTING, or TABULATION of FALSE,FICTITIOUS, Or FRAUDULENT ballots? How? Where? Trump did the opposite-----------he tried to stop False, fictitious, and fraudulent ballots.

Please quote the law that says Trump can't ask that the votes be accurately counted and reported and that only legitimate, valid, legal, votes be included in the count?
52 USC 20511

A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office-

(1) knowingly and willfully intimidates, threatens, or coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for-

(B) urging or aiding any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or

(A) the procurement or submission of voter registration applications that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held; or

(B) the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held,

You're delusional.
(B) the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held.

January 4 2021
“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.

“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.

You think Trump did something with the PROCUREMENT, CASTING, or TABULATION of FALSE,FICTITIOUS, Or FRAUDULENT ballots? How? Where? Trump did the opposite-----------he tried to stop False, fictitious, and fraudulent ballots.
Yep, Trump tried to stop the steal. Voters are angry, they are motivated to vote for Trump in 2024.

52 USC 20511

You're delusional.

January 4 2021

By asking/begging for votes?
Like asking a dealer for cocaine, then tell the cop you trying to stop drug dealers.

You're delusional.

52 USC 20511

You're delusional.

January 4 2021

Yep, Trump tried to stop the steal. Voters are angry, they are motivated to vote for Trump in 2024.
Are the prisoners motivated?
He might be able to get them to vote for him for cell block "president".
Just to keep him from his constant whining.
IF, he doesn't get shived before.

52 USC 20511

You're delusional.

January 4 2021

:rofl:

1626345633845.jpeg

52 USC 20511

You're delusional.

January 4 2021

:rofl:

View attachment 512990
So, orange will be the new "orange"?

These type Trumpers really are mentally disturbed. What else can you call a group of people who are unable to differentiate fact from fiction? Trumpers are now a group of people so invested in a lie that it has consumed them and their identity.

Last edited:

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."
No moron, he wanted 11,000 votes in a state he lost. He wasn't asking, and threatening, for votes in Oklahoma, he specifically wanted GA officials to give him what he needed to win and he couldn't give two shits about anything else.

If a Democrat president was doing that shit you'd call for jailing.

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."
No moron, he wanted 11,000 votes in a state he lost. He wasn't asking, and threatening, for votes in Oklahoma, he specifically wanted GA officials to give him what he needed to win and he couldn't give two shits about anything else.

If a Democrat president was doing that shit you'd call for jailing.
Yup, if Obama had pulled a tenth of the BS Rump did, they’d have put him on a slow barge back to Kenya. :)

Trump is not the first Republican president betrayed by the judges he appointed. We all thought Kavanaugh would be able to follow orders once on the court, but obviously that didn't work out.

Don't forget Gorsuch and his transsexual staff member who redefined the meaning of sex.

52 USC 20511

Pure bullshit. Do you know how to read? Have the person who read that to you read it more slowly. The word lawyer is not in the code.

Trump did NOT do any of the following:

1) knowingly and willfully intimidate, threatens, or coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for-

(B) urge or aid any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or

(2) knowingly and willfully deprive, defraud, or attempt to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by-

Leftists and Democrats, like you, are so morally flawed that the truth does not lie within you.

It's perfectly acceptable for you to hate Trump and to support stealing the election. I mean it's illegal to help but just being glad it happened is your free agency. Just be truthful.

Sure he was.

December 7 2020

"We're all victims. Everybody here, all these thousands of people here tonight, they're all victims. Every one of you."

voter ID crier aren't you? insult the blacks.

Sure he was.

December 7 2020

voter ID crier aren't you? insult the blacks.
Bet you could count on one hand how many black people were at Trump's pity rally and 2 of them were security guards.

52 USC 20511

Pure bullshit. Do you know how to read? Have the person who read that to you read it more slowly. The word lawyer is not in the code.

Trump did NOT do any of the following:

1) knowingly and willfully intimidate, threatens, or coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for-

(B) urge or aid any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or

(2) knowingly and willfully deprive, defraud, or attempt to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by-

Leftists and Democrats, like you, are so morally flawed that the truth does not lie within you.

It's perfectly acceptable for you to hate Trump and to support stealing the election. I mean it's illegal to help but just being glad it happened is your free agency. Just be truthful.
You're FOS.

That's exactly what Trump did, moron.

Ask a grade school kid explain it to you.

Georgia's state attorney agrees with me, not Trumptards.

Forum List

Back