Okay, let's be honest....

With a title that's about a subtle as a freight train, I find it refreshing to know what I'm getting into before watching the movie. I want to go see this film.

I saw it.

It was pretty good, but not as hokey as I had expected. I was hoping for a self-consciously corny action movie and what I got was mostly just a corny action movie, but it still had some really great stuff, and it was definitely a good time all the way through. There were a few awesome death scenes, too, but I won't give them away. It was really a lot like Deep Blue Sea, but with a few more jokes.

I saw it.

It was pretty good, but not as hokey as I had expected. I was hoping for a self-consciously corny action movie and what I got was mostly just a corny action movie, but it still had some really great stuff, and it was definitely a good time all the way through. There were a few awesome death scenes, too, but I won't give them away. It was really a lot like Deep Blue Sea, but with a few more jokes.

Thats funny, cause i was thinking "Deep Blue Sea" with snakes....on a plane when i looked at the previews.

Forum List

Back