What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Okay, let's be honest....

Dan

Reaction score
Who's ready for some Snakes on a Plane?

Hobbit

Reaction score
With a title that's about a subtle as a freight train, I find it refreshing to know what I'm getting into before watching the movie. I want to go see this film.

The ClayTaurus

Reaction score
Who's ready for some Snakes on a Plane?
Somebody get these motherfucking snakes off this motherfucking plane. Now. Motherfucker.

The ClayTaurus

Reaction score
OP
Dan

Dan

Reaction score
I saw it.

It was pretty good, but not as hokey as I had expected. I was hoping for a self-consciously corny action movie and what I got was mostly just a corny action movie, but it still had some really great stuff, and it was definitely a good time all the way through. There were a few awesome death scenes, too, but I won't give them away. It was really a lot like Deep Blue Sea, but with a few more jokes.

insein

Reaction score
I saw it.

It was pretty good, but not as hokey as I had expected. I was hoping for a self-consciously corny action movie and what I got was mostly just a corny action movie, but it still had some really great stuff, and it was definitely a good time all the way through. There were a few awesome death scenes, too, but I won't give them away. It was really a lot like Deep Blue Sea, but with a few more jokes.

Thats funny, cause i was thinking "Deep Blue Sea" with snakes....on a plane when i looked at the previews.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$225.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List