Okay fellow geniuses. How do you stop a giant ice shelf from breaking off ?

d962a15cf18b637052dc0ce716b112b4.jpg

No agenda.
I was simply sharing a CBS story because it
seemed interesting...

Globull warming fraud is your agenda. It is apparent in every post you make. How is a false claim "interesting"? It is a "story" to push a globull warming fraud designed to take power and money away from taxpayers.

That is not friendly in any way.

No, it won't you ignorant clod. It is already FLOATING you imbecile. It will do nothing to ocean levels.

God damn you people are scientific illiterates.
I prefer what real scientists say to internet poisers. Here is what they are currently seeing on in research on that glacier, an AGU report;

Because if it does, there will be major sea level rise in a very short time, which they're now saying could be within 5 to 10 years.

We could cover Antarctica with a really big blanket. That's one of my ideas.

theyve been saying the same thing for decades and the rich elite pushing it are still buying beach front property,,

Globull warming fraud is your agenda. It is apparent in every post you make. How is a false claim "interesting"? It is a "story" to push a globull warming fraud designed to take power and money away from taxpayers.

I really don't believe in being friendly to liars and frauds. The real scientists that are studying this glacier are sounding the alarm for real reasons. If their fears founded on their observations in the field come to pass, our port cities are in trouble.

How you stop worrying about the ice shelf breaking off is to stop reading the lying news and remember that until something happens, IT HASN'T HAPPENED AND PROBABLY WON'T!!

Sheeeeeeeesh, this is like asteroids hitting Earth and coffee causing cancer: clickbait.

You're not even a good liar.
Now run along and play with your HO trains and have a brandy.

How you stop worrying about the ice shelf breaking off is to stop reading the lying news and remember that until something happens, IT HASN'T HAPPENED AND PROBABLY WON'T!!

Sheeeeeeeesh, this is like asteroids hitting Earth and coffee causing cancer: clickbait.
Nope. Just an article about something that would affect us all --even you deniers.

Nope. Just an article about something that would affect us all --even you deniers.
The dumb fucks on this board cannot stand the thought of global warming because it is against their political beliefs. They deny science and claim they, with a third grade science education, know far more about science that scientists that have spent decades doing real research. Beautiful examples of Dunning-Kruger in action.

If you can tell the future, why aren't you rich from the stock market?

Oh, I know!! It's because you can't tell the future. You just post worthless clickbait.

Forum List

Back