OK, who left the barn door open?

Sorta weird but all thing considered I'd rather see that than a shit covered bum or junky mumbling crazy talk.

I bet if you walked up to her and asked her for sex I'm sure she would say neigh. ;)

If it is a her that is.

I saw shit like that in Germany years ago.
Once I saw a guy that looked like he had a penis for a head with a black collar.
Looked like an extra from 1984's "Dune".
But he was just standing there on the side of the street in Stuttgart.

Sorta weird but all thing considered I'd rather see that than a shit covered bum or junky mumbling crazy talk.

I bet if you walked up to her and asked her for sex I'm sure she would say neigh. ;)

If it is a her that is.

I'm not sure that was a "her", bro. The lack of hip sway seen from the back side was setting off my Gaydar.

It could be that whatever it is is toe walking in those hooves throwing the gait off.

Then there is this:

OK, I think you're right, can't blame me for being suspicious in this day and age. I did find this and had to translate it from Arabic:

"A video clip circulating on social media showed a woman wearing strange clothes resembling animals, walking down the street amid the exclamations of passers-by.

And between the video, a woman was wearing a horse model, and she also wore a hat in the shape of a horse's face and walked among passers-by in the streets, indifferent to passers-by.

The video, which was filmed in a European country, sparked widespread criticism and controversy among the pioneers of social networking sites."

بالفيديو.. امرأة ترتدي ملابس على شكل مجسم حصان تثير جدلاً واسعاً

Yet another psychotically distressed indivdual .One of a new breed needing Help .

OK, I think you're right, can't blame me for being suspicious in this day and age. I did find this and had to translate it from Arabic:

"A video clip circulating on social media showed a woman wearing strange clothes resembling animals, walking down the street amid the exclamations of passers-by.

And between the video, a woman was wearing a horse model, and she also wore a hat in the shape of a horse's face and walked among passers-by in the streets, indifferent to passers-by.

The video, which was filmed in a European country, sparked widespread criticism and controversy among the pioneers of social networking sites."

بالفيديو.. امرأة ترتدي ملابس على شكل مجسم حصان تثير جدلاً واسعاً
"Usually" the hips don't lie. ;)

If it is a her that is.

The likelihood of that being a woman are almost zero.

Sure some women might do that in private, but I'd wager an entire paycheck it's a man.

Faggot guys are the ones so desperate for attention and get sexual thrills off stuff like being in a pleather horse outfit in broad daylight. It's probably the only way he can bust a nut because anything even resembling average sexual desires are so far in his rear view mirror he can't even see them.

Fag guys are almost always the ones that need dumb pervert shit like with others watching them to get a thrill.

Forum List

Back