OK White People....

Your hair is too greasy for bugs to want to live in it and you think that is a sign of your superiority.

Maybe I'm lacking in the "willing suspension of disbelief", but a movie that portrays a black superhero who comes from a super-advanced, super-isolated African nation full of peace, Democracy, flying cars, and energy weapons? Alright.

We+wuz+kangs+correctionwe+got+our+asses+handed+to+us_43c76d_6513778.jpg
You dont have to suspend your belief. Its a comic book. Not far from the truth though. Multiple times there have been civilizations in Africa that were way more advanced than anything europe had. Dont you ever wonder why Africans had to teach white people civilization not once but twice? I mean the worlds oldest standing university is in Africa. White people almost became cave men again and the Moors had to come educate them and teach them it was ok to bath. The movie is pretty much along the same lines if you need it to be more realistic instead of science fiction. It should satisfy both types of viewers.

Tell us the story of how da blacks invented movies

...on the other end of the pendulum. I've been hearing that some of you are saying to hold off on seeing Black Panther because it will somehow invade the space of Blacks. I'm here to tell you as a Black person we dont get down like that. If you want to see it...go see it. We dont care.

Yes and no one cares if you care or do not care.

People will see it or won;t however they like.

I might see it some time from now if it is on netflix or maybe on my firestick but it will be w ways off.

If I wanted to go see it I would regardless of what some douchebag says.
Yes white people care. I have been asked the same question by 2 white people now. Thats the main reason I started this thread. It may help some white person that is unsure and respectful.

Hopefully the movie will help civilize the blacks
Its an all Black cast and Blacks civilized whites on two different occasions.
Now you all blacks need to work on civilizing yourselves
No need. Since we taught you twice.. we are already civilized and long before you ventured from the caves of europe. How could we teach you if we werent already there? This is one of the points in the movie. How to deal with savage, uneducated, illiterate whites such as yourself

...on the other end of the pendulum. I've been hearing that some of you are saying to hold off on seeing Black Panther because it will somehow invade the space of Blacks. I'm here to tell you as a Black person we dont get down like that. If you want to see it...go see it. We dont care.

Not to worry, you couldn’t pay me to see it.
I wasnt worried. I'm guessing you missed the part where I said "We dont care."?

Eh, I'll be aight.

I took your advice

SANY0298.JPG

I took your advice

SANY0298.JPG

You know they wanna shrink that dude's head so bad.

I took your advice

SANY0298.JPG
You took my advice? When did you get your lice treatment and how did it feel?

I took your advice

SANY0298.JPG

You know they wanna shrink that dude's head so bad.
Head shrinkers are from south america. You white people are illiterate. :rolleyes:

Maybe I'm lacking in the "willing suspension of disbelief", but a movie that portrays a black superhero who comes from a super-advanced, super-isolated African nation full of peace, Democracy, flying cars, and energy weapons? Alright.

You dont have to suspend your belief. Its a comic book. Not far from the truth though. Multiple times there have been civilizations in Africa that were way more advanced than anything europe had. Dont you ever wonder why Africans had to teach white people civilization not once but twice? I mean the worlds oldest standing university is in Africa. White people almost became cave men again and the Moors had to come educate them and teach them it was ok to bath. The movie is pretty much along the same lines if you need it to be more realistic instead of science fiction. It should satisfy both types of viewers.

That university was built by the same folks who subjugated and enslaved your people, and sold them like cattle. The Arabs.

That university was built by the same folks who subjugated and enslaved your people, and sold them like cattle. The Arabs.
Also killed 130 million.

Forum List

Back