OK this Hillary Clinton photo is really scary, no photoshopping, who is this

As I pointed out months ago, the fake news (the MSM) actually did photoshop Crooked Hillary's photos that were released on the AP, etc. to make her look younger. It is a really easy technique using the blur and glow filters among others things like camera angles. Remember when The Donald schlonged her at the 3 debates? One reason for the bright light projecting from the podium was to reduce the shadows cast by her wrinkles. Crooked Hillary and her corrupt handlers thought people could be tricked, and many were.
Hillary was also doing blood doping, which is why she passed out a week before the last debate, then before the debate they pumped her own blood back into her. Not to mention 4 hour makeup jobs....................... Blood Doping

Wow....she looks very tired, unkempt and haggard.
I am a little blown away here...this is not a woman who allows herself to look like this. She looks like someone who just gave up.
She hasn't given up, she is just very sick

The age of the pantsuit is over....

And she looks terrible....like she needs her blue glasses....
I had a neighbor I wanted to grab her pussy so I dressed up all the time. When she rejected me I went back to wearing jogging pants and not shaving.

Can you remind us why Hillary Clinton was the obvious choice for president?
Also, can you tell me if there is any crime she could have committed as the secretary of state that would have caused you to look elsewhere?

Something much bigger than deleting emails. Especially since Bush did it and you didn't care.

Something bigger than Benghazi since Bush had 10 benghazis.

The Clinton years were awesome. That's why you guys spent 20 years ruining her name. It worked!

P.S. Tell us how Republicans are going to help the middle class and poor? I want a good laugh.

Yeah, sure. You are not sincere. You have your "ends" and are only interested in those "means" that support your cause. Hillary's crimes go all the way back to Arkansas and never left her. Many of those suspicious deaths and suicides were murders, but because you can draw doubt upon one or two of them you reject them all. Whatever. You sound like the mainstream puppy media.
Go your merry way.

Here they are: Hillary’s 22 biggest scandals ever
Hillary Clinton - The Dark Side
‘Clinton death list’: 33 spine-tingling cases

Forum List

Back