OK…..Soccer is just plain Stupid

Talk about Stupid

What differentiates humans from the rest of the animals is our dexterity in using our hands

So let’s have a sport where you are not allowed to use your hands.
Even worse is you are allowed to use your head not your hands

Every other sport, they laugh at you if the ball hits you in the head. In Soccer, they cheer

The world LOVES this game?

1. First off, they don’t call it Soccer, they call it Football. An affront to the greatest game ever invented.

2. Then, they don’t play on a Soccer Field, they call it a Football Pitch. An affront to two great American sports.

3. When the score is 2-0, they don’t say Two to Zero or Two to Nothing, they say Two to Nil. Almost as bad as Tennis where they would call it 60 Love

4. They don’t know how to keep time. Every other sport runs the clock backwards so the fans and players know how much time is left. Soccer starts at 0 and runs to 45 minutes. When it reaches 45 min, is the game over? No, the refs keep a secret stoppage time and adds it to the end of the game.
No such thing as 60 love. LMAO!

I am smarter than rightwinger

Your Giants looked great..maybe you should take up watching soccer?

Talk about Stupid

What differentiates humans from the rest of the animals is our dexterity in using our hands

Every other sport, they laugh at you if the ball hits you in the head. In Soccer, they cheer
You may use your hands if you’re the goalie.

This is Europe's favorite game ... and Europe is full of girl-boys ... the players may have boy-parts, but they act like total pussies ... "he touched me and now it hurts" ... fucking girls ...

In the United States, we have both baseball and basketball for the pussies ... big boys play gridiron football and hockey ... [makes ape sounds] ... so that's one quick fix to soccer, let the players pack big knives like they do in ice hockey ... just last week we had a hockey player get his throat cut open on national TV ... blood everyplace ... God, what a great game ... attempted murder will get you two minutes in the penalty box ...

You won't see that kind of sport on pussy BBC ...

=====

With that said, you know I'm glued to the TV today watching us play Poland ... and Saturday against The Argintines will be our "game of the century" ...
Depends on who you are. My personal experience is that there are quite a few very tough football players. In fact I used to be one of them.

Talk about Stupid

It takes quite a lot of dexterity to control a round ball kicked 60 foot in the air, while under pressure from an opponent just using your feet.

I guess it's like any sport it looks dumb and boring unless you play it. I don't play it, looks dumb and boring to me. I'm surprised they don't all have brain injuries from doing all those header shots.

Oh look. An American “foot”baller, jigging about.

Have his feet touched the ball yet?

F2741D7E-CC29-4DE9-B028-72AFC643FADC.gif

Depends on who you are. My personal experience is that there are quite a few very tough football players. In fact I used to be one of them.

You fix this by suspending the divers ... soccer will always be a girlie sport as long as you tolerate girlie behaviors ...
I'm NOT advocating fist-fighting ... not with cleats and firm ground underneath ... fist-fighting with skates on is comical ... and poplar ... notice that hockey players don't use their sticks to fight with ... that's a five minute penalty which kinda sucks, sitting in a box all alone ... go try that yourself and you'll see why folks aren't stabbing each other on the ice ...

Forum List

Back