OK..so who is fed up with this Virus bullshit?

Please! Go out and about! And get all your like-minded friends to do the same! Because you WILL get covid-19, and some of you will die. Some of you might die for the simple reason that there aren't enough ventilators to go around, because people like you didn't listen and you all got sick at the same time so the hospitals got overwhelmed.
Who wants to live forever?
Who wants to live in a fucking cage even thought its a comfy one?
Who wants to live in fear of catching something? Or being stung by hoardes of bees? Or attacked by a shark. Or being hit by a car? Or (insert dire thing here).

I don't. I am not sick. I am not spreading it. I am careful just as I have ALWAYS been. Sneeze in your hand or elbow. Cough in your elbow. Don't invade my space of 3 to 6 feet and I won't invade yours. Its called common sense and courtesy, ILLNESS OR NOT.

If I get it and die? Ok. At least I lived me life not in fear of some kind of eventual death. You, Bruce, are a coward. Will you also hide if terrorists invade your town and threaten to kill you if you come out of your house or will you sneak out and take as many out as you possibly can before dying yourself? Me? I'll sneak.
As I've posted elsewhere, maybe the coronavirus is a mechanism for weeding out people like you. Apparently, you think you know me based on a few posts here. You know nothing about me.

You've posted enough to prove you're just a run of the mill prick.
I am NOT run of the mill!

O.K.

Please! Go out and about! And get all your like-minded friends to do the same! Because you WILL get covid-19, and some of you will die. Some of you might die for the simple reason that there aren't enough ventilators to go around, because people like you didn't listen and you all got sick at the same time so the hospitals got overwhelmed.
Who wants to live in fear of catching something? Or being stung by hoardes of bees? Or attacked by a shark. Or being hit by a car? Or (insert dire thing here).

I don't. I am not sick. I am not spreading it. I am careful just as I have ALWAYS been. Sneeze in your hand or elbow. Cough in your elbow. Don't invade my space of 3 to 6 feet and I won't invade yours. Its called common sense and courtesy, ILLNESS OR NOT.

If I get it and die? Ok. At least I lived me life not in fear of some kind of eventual death. You, Bruce, are a coward. Will you also hide if terrorists invade your town and threaten to kill you if you come out of your house or will you sneak out and take as many out as you possibly can before dying yourself? Me? I'll sneak.
As I've posted elsewhere, maybe the coronavirus is a mechanism for weeding out people like you. Apparently, you think you know me based on a few posts here. You know nothing about me.
I know one thing........no one would want to be in a foxhole with you..............

You remind me of the movie Platoon..........Sarge.....do I have to get stuck in this hole with this PUSSY..........

This will spread.....people will die..........I might die.......Fuck it.....that just means I will not have to listen to losers like you anymore. Our country is fucked if you are the future anyway.

PC, can't figure out the difference between men and women, HATE GOD, hate guns, think everythings Free, and if anyone makes money they should give it to you.

Never seen so many wankers in my life in this country.
I wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with anyone. It doesn't sound like much fun. Were you ever in one?
I hardly think that I'm the future of this country, so you can rest easy on that. And I don't hate God because it's pointless to hate something that doesn't exist.

But really, why don't you just kill yourself and speed up the process?

I know one thing........no one would want to be in a foxhole with you..............

You remind me of the movie Platoon..........Sarge.....do I have to get stuck in this hole with this PUSSY..........

This will spread.....people will die..........I might die.......Fuck it.....that just means I will not have to listen to losers like you anymore. Our country is fucked if you are the future anyway.

PC, can't figure out the difference between men and women, HATE GOD, hate guns, think everythings Free, and if anyone makes money they should give it to you.

Aw shut up. You can't whip nobody without your pea shooter. I'd stand back to back with Daniels and take on any one or two of you right wing bastards hand to hand man up. I'm a liberal and most certainly don't hate God. God hates guns. God says not to worry about our needs because he knows them and will provide. God says don't build your treasures here because they are temporary. God says give to those who need it. So then who really hates god around here? You believe a bunch of fake bullshit about others based on what a fat ass flunk out has told you. You're an idiot.

Aw shut up. You can't whip nobody without your pea shooter. I'd stand back to back with Daniels and take on any one or two of you right wing bastards hand to hand man up. I'm a liberal and most certainly don't hate God. God hates guns. God says not to worry about our needs because he knows them and will provide. God says don't build your treasures here because they are temporary. God says give to those who need it. So then who really hates god around here? You believe a bunch of fake bullshit about others based on what a fat ass flunk out has told you. You're an idiot.

God also told you not to fuck around before you were married.

You didn't listen to him then.

What makes you think you can speak for him now.

Racist bastard.

I like that...you and Daniels against any ONE or two.....

Yep....you'd need that.

You are a fucking loser.

ME ME ME ME ME!!! I think it's all a crock of shit. Spoke to my pain management doctor..who is VERY VERY smart and had a hand in many of the meds (nuerosurgeon stuff) on the market today. HE thinks its all a crock of shit too. Just too many red flags waving. China lies, MSM lies, DNC lies, they are all lying to do what? Take over the world? Line their pockets? Get complete power and destroy what the USA used to be from WITHING? All the above?

A resounding yes, says I.

What happened to "live your lives! Don't be afraid to LIVE" like when terrorists threatened us. Now we are supposed to hide in our homes, lose jobs, close businesses because of fear of a fucking flu? This didn't happen with H1N1 and many MANY more died than with this virus..so why NOW? Follow the red flags. Follow the money.

Anyway..fuck this shit. Tired of it.
Would you prefer your obituary to request flowers, or a donation to charity?

Au contraire...I don't give a damn what you post. I based my comment to you on your post to me. You, sir, are a coward.

Go on out there gracie. Experience life. Have at it. But I'm staying at home.
And that's ok. Bruce can stay home too. But me? Nah. I'm fed up with this shit. I plan to LIVE as long as I can the way I want to live. Free. Not afraid of a miniscule germ. Hell, I'm more nervous of bee stings than I am of this virus. But thats me. Stay well, IM2.

Au contraire...I don't give a damn what you post. I based my comment to you on your post to me. You, sir, are a coward.
And you're an idiot. Does that make us even?

ME ME ME ME ME!!! I think it's all a crock of shit. Spoke to my pain management doctor..who is VERY VERY smart and had a hand in many of the meds (nuerosurgeon stuff) on the market today. HE thinks its all a crock of shit too. Just too many red flags waving. China lies, MSM lies, DNC lies, they are all lying to do what? Take over the world? Line their pockets? Get complete power and destroy what the USA used to be from WITHING? All the above?

What happened to "live your lives! Don't be afraid to LIVE" like when terrorists threatened us. Now we are supposed to hide in our homes, lose jobs, close businesses because of fear of a fucking flu? This didn't happen with H1N1 and many MANY more died than with this virus..so why NOW? Follow the red flags. Follow the money.

Donation to the ASPCA or some animal charity. Maybe folks will stop eating pangolins and bats.

lol
Pretty sure most folks would be glad to be stuck in a fox hole with me during a terrorist attack. At least they know I won't be sniveling in a corner.

Go on out there gracie. Experience life. Have at it. But I'm staying at home.
And that's ok. Bruce can stay home too. But me? Nah. I'm fed up with this shit. I plan to LIVE as long as I can the way I want to live. Free. Not afraid of a miniscule germ. Hell, I'm more nervous of bee stings than I am of this virus. But thats me. Stay well, IM2.
Like I said, go out! Be not afraid! You're not going to let some punk virus push you around, right? Let me know how that went a month or so from now...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

lol
Pretty sure most folks would be glad to be stuck in a fox hole with me during a terrorist attack. At least they know I won't be sniveling in a corner.
I don't think I'd be glad to be stuck with you anywhere...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with anyone. It doesn't sound like much fun. Were you ever in one?
I hardly think that I'm the future of this country, so you can rest easy on that. And I don't hate God because it's pointless to hate something that doesn't exist.

Most posting here have indeed been in foxholes and know what bravery is and living life to its fullest. You? Pansy.

lol
I don't think I'd be glad to be stuck with you anywhere...
Good. Pansy coward.

Donation to the ASPCA or some animal charity. Maybe folks will stop eating pangolins and bats.
Actually, people aren't EATING pangolins, but they are endangered because people think that their scales have some medicinal/magical properties. They don't, but pangolins are being decimated anyway.

Actually, people aren't EATING pangolins, but they are endangered because people think that their scales have some medicinal/magical properties. They don't, but pangolins are being decimated anyway.
Actually, I don't give a rats ass (pun not intended) on your lecture. They are going to be extinct along with Rhinos due to their horns because some people think eating/sniffing/rubbing animals parts will make their peckers bigger. If that is you in your avie....I see now why you are a pansy. Young, stupid, cowardly, skinny as a girl. Or are you a girl? Whatever. doesn't matter. Stay hidden in your burrow.

Most posting here have indeed been in foxholes and know what bravery is and living life to its fullest. You? Pansy.
Have YOU ever been in a foxhole? And my life has had its ups and downs like most people, but I'd like to hang onto it for a while longer if I can. But would I sacrifice myself for my grandkids or my country, if I thought it would make a difference? Of course. But I don't want to die a pointless death because I ignored the advice of medical professionals.

Have YOU ever been in a foxhole? And my life has had its ups and downs like most people, but I'd like to hang onto it for a while longer if I can. But would I sacrifice myself for my grandkids or my country, if I thought it would make a difference? Of course. But I don't want to die a pointless death because I ignored the advice of medical professionals.
MY medical professional has been asked by the military to come work for them because they need his expertise. Guess what that expertise is? LIVE YOUR LIFE and take precautions but LIVE. Not hide.
Do whatever floats your boat. Go tell someone else to off themselves then come post another "look at me, I'm intelligent and kind" bullshit. You fool nobody. You are a pansy. Period. No ands ifs or buts about it.

Forum List

Back