OK, OK, Be Honest...How Many Of You USMB RWers Secretly Voted for Obama?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
C'mon...you're safe here.

Everybody loves voting for a winner, now that we know he won, it's safe to come out.

I'll even let you guys get away with saying you were never really into Romney b/c he wasn't really a conservative...if you admit that you voted for Obama secretly.

C'mon...will ya?

Seeing how Obama has no concept of personal responsibility..who is he going to blame now? The previous administration? :badgrin:

Everybody loves voting for a winner, now that we know he won, it's safe to come out.

I'll even let you guys get away with saying you were never really into Romney b/c he wasn't really a conservative...if you admit that you voted for Obama secretly.

C'mon...will ya?

I am a conservative, and I have never believed Romney is a conservative, and have been pointing that out to his fair weather piss drinkers on this forum.

If I don't believe Romney is a conservative, that means I would vote for Obama? What kind of logic is that?

I stuck to my guns and did not vote as I said I would not. The GOP and their retarded gibbering followers (some of whom you know here on this board) worked extremely hard to re-elect Obama. Who am I to stand in their way?

They earned Obama's re-election. They deserve him.

It took both parties working overtime to help re-elect someone as incompetent as Obama.

Last edited:

C'mon...will ya?

I am a conservative, and I have never believed Romney is a conservative, and have been pointing that out to his fair weather piss drinkers on this forum.

If I don't believe Romney is a conservative, that means I would vote for Obama? What kind of logic is that?

I stuck to my guns and did not vote as I said I would not. The GOP and their retarded gibbering followers (some of whom you know here on this board) worked extremely hard to re-elect Obama. Who am I to stand in their way?

They earned Obama's re-election. They deserve him.

It took both parties working overtime to help re-elect someone as incompetent as Obama.

Hey, heeey....you're talking about OUR President buddy.

With that said, I think I have to respect you...in fact, I now have new found respect for you.

:thup:

Forum List

Back