OK….Dallas really, Really, REALY Sucks

Not just that they are being humiliated by a mediocre Green Bay team but they have been doing this same shit for 20 years.

Show up in the playoffs with a potential Super Bowl team and then…..One and done
Dallas has a lot of talent on the team, right? So that egg they laid has to be a lack of leadership. McCarthy.

Also Dak is not good enough. I know he’s close. Had good numbers this year too. Doesn’t matter. I don’t think he will get you a Super Bowl.

Who on Defense failed? It wasn’t just Dak.

But the fact is, this is a talented team. We have to ask why they aren’t playing better for their coach.

Dallas has a lot of talent on the team, right? So that egg they laid has to be a lack of leadership. McCarthy.

Also Dak is not good enough. I know he’s close. Had good numbers this year too. Doesn’t matter. I don’t think he will get you a Super Bowl.

Who on Defense failed? It wasn’t just Dak.

But the fact is, this is a talented team. We have to ask why they aren’t playing better for their coach.

Dallas was a number 2 seed and shit the bed in their home stadium
Dak had a bad game trying to carry the team by himself.

The fearsome Dallas Defense was a joke.
They allowed a rookie QB to embarrass them
Receivers were embarrassingly open

Dallas was a number 2 seed and shit the bed in their home stadium
Dak had a bad game trying to carry the team by himself.

The fearsome Dallas Defense was a joke.
They allowed a rookie QB to embarrass them
Receivers were embarrassingly open
Can that b fixed through better coaching?

You can tell a well coached team by how they change in the second half. Make adjustments. But if the players aren’t responding. Perhaps that’s the culture of the team. That’s the coaches fault.

Or, Green Bay is just a better team. Is that possible? Looking forward to how they play against the cowboys. Who’s favored in that game San Fran? How many points?

Forum List

Back