OK….Dallas really, Really, REALY Sucks

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Not just that they are being humiliated by a mediocre Green Bay team but they have been doing this same shit for 20 years.

Show up in the playoffs with a potential Super Bowl team and then…..One and done

Not just that they are being humiliated by a mediocre Green Bay team but they have been doing this same shit for 20 years.

Show up in the playoffs with a potential Super Bowl team and then…..One and done
Damn, I thought it would be close but sheesh...not even.

How much do want to bet that Jerry Jones has his finger on the speedial number of Bill Belichick? :auiqs.jpg:

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Hardly mediocre Packer team my friend!!!

Being an Eagles fan (being tough the last 6 weeks) I shed no tears for Dallas.

They killed me today, I thought I would play it safe and play them on the moneyline, and I stacked that with K.C. and Houston with points. I thought I would be safe, cause this is Dallas the juggernaut at home. Not so much.

Nobody squanders potential like McCarthy can.

48-16

Butt kicking in front of their home town fans

I beg to differ
I am a Giants fan and watched my putrid Giants beat the Packers a month ago

9-8 qualifies as mediocre
The Packers are mediocre. But that doesn't mean they can't get hot at the right time and run the table. Not the first time it's happened in the NFL.
In the 2007-2008 season, your Giants did exactly that. They were mediocre and then won it all....at the expense of my Patriots perfect season. :)

I beg to differ

That was then, we have Adam Jones back healthy and a QB that is finding his rhyme.

Plus, we just bitch slapped dallas at home man.

I beg to differ

Being a Giants fan you do recall a 9-7 Giants team winning a Super Bowl against New England. Hardly mediocre.

The Packers are mediocre. But that doesn't mean they can't get hot at the right time and run the table. Not the first time it's happened in the NFL.
In the 2007-2008 season, your Giants did exactly that. They were mediocre and then won it all....at the expense of my Patriots perfect season. :)

Who did the Giants beat as 11 point underdogs in the first round?

DALLAS

Forum List

Back