OJ series tonight on FX

Not likely

I have 4-5 regular shows recording tonight.

which ones?

Flash, I Zombie, Shadowhunters, Shannara Chronicles, Outsiders.

Shannara Chronicles and Outsiders sound interesting....

I like Justified so Outsiders sounds very interesting to me....will have to try it...

Outsiders is about a group of people living clan style on a mountain.

What many democrats think all republicans are like.

.... anyone planning on watching?
why would anyone care?....we all know the story.....

The entire country was transfixed on that trial, I remember when the verdict came in, our office got on the intercom and waited for the announcement. Everything got so quiet and when they said not guilty, we were all shocked.

There were some rumors that might come out now. There was one rumor that Nicole and Marcus Allen were having an affair and that is what set OJ off, for example.
so you know the story.....why give the slime ball the attention?......why keep his "legacy" alive?....the story is probably filled with bullshit anyway to make it more interesting....

OJ is still looking for the "guy on the grassy knoll"

every time he goes to a golf course
He gets to play golf in prison?

iZombie is good. I've never seen Shadowhunters but the movie was good.

Shannara Chronicles is based on a series of books by Terry Brooks.

Read most of them 20-30 years ago.

First in the series was For Sale: Magic Kingdom.

Characters I liked best were obnoxious little creatures called G'Home G'Nomes

The entire country was transfixed on that trial, I remember when the verdict came in, our office got on the intercom and waited for the announcement. Everything got so quiet and when they said not guilty, we were all shocked.

There were some rumors that might come out now. There was one rumor that Nicole and Marcus Allen were having an affair and that is what set OJ off, for example.
so you know the story.....why give the slime ball the attention?......why keep his "legacy" alive?....the story is probably filled with bullshit anyway to make it more interesting....

That seemed to be where he was looking for the murderer before he got locked up.

putt putt

I forgot it was on and missed it. Which is good because I didn't plan to watch anyway.

I saw some of it. Not sure if it was accurate or not.

Don't see any point in watching an ex-athlete who trashed his life by viciously murdering his wife and a man, and got off completely just because he was famous and black, and then has the balls to say he's satisfied with his life which has been good. Animal, without a shred of remorse, doesn't deserve a nanosecond of our attention.

And now he's whining because they won't let him out to have knee surgery.

Kato Kaelin said there were a few little mistakes like when he got a cheeseburger and was eating it, that was wrong because he was a vegetarian. He also said there was a problem with how the bag was left at the airport. It supposedly had the murder weapon in it and OJ wouldn't let anyone touch it but him.

There will probably be these critiques throughout the series. I came in on the drama when the white Bronco was racing down the highway and he had the gun to his head so that is where it begins next week.

They had another documentary type thing on him on REELZ last night. When we tuned in it was more about what happened to him and Vegas and his book "If I Did It" - such an arrogant jerk...

They had another documentary type thing on him on REELZ last night. When we tuned in it was more about what happened to him and Vegas and his book "If I Did It" - such an arrogant jerk...
I didn't know much about that. I would love to have seen it.

As full of drama as the actual court case was, how much for this made for TV series. Completely produced for viewership and revenue, solely. Why watch a rehashing of something we already know the ending of, it's not like he can be retried and justice finally happen at this point. Should have gotten the death sentence instead of getting off.

Although the story is ostensibly about OJS, it is really about American celebrity. How the justice system deals with it, how the media deals with it, how the public deals with it.

It is the story of an American sports "hero," a Black man who was so famous that his public personna transcended race, but who crawled back into the Black victim role when it became advantageous to do so.

It is about how someone with money - a complete narcissistic ass - hole - who was able to surround himself with pathetic toadies whose main function was to keep telling him how wonderful and cool he was.

And as fouled up as OF was, he was nowhere near as bad as such people are now.

Worth watching.

Although the story is ostensibly about OJS, it is really about American celebrity. How the justice system deals with it, how the media deals with it, how the public deals with it.

It is the story of an American sports "hero," a Black man who was so famous that his public personna transcended race, but who crawled back into the Black victim role when it became advantageous to do so.

It is about how someone with money - a complete narcissistic ass - hole - who was able to surround himself with pathetic toadies whose main function was to keep telling him how wonderful and cool he was.

And as fouled up as OF was, he was nowhere near as bad as such people are now.

Worth watching.
Just watched episode 4 and OJ comes across as a bit dumb. Watching it and you sort of forget that its about a murder. It does seem to be about how the gilded few live.

Forum List

Back