*Oil Will Not End*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Oil is here to stay, we spread that shit on everything!
2. Electric Cars.
3. Solar Panels.
4. Wind Turbines.
5. Roads.
6. Medical Machinery.
7. Computers.
8. Lawn Equipment.
9. Boats.
10. The list never ends.
11. If anyone can prove any of this list, wrong, even one number I will Zelle you a hundred bucks.
12. READ:

13. SAMPLE:

"ENERGY SEC. GRANHOLM: "Yeah, I think the prices are unsustainable...there's not a quick fix. However, your point about also accelerating our progress toward clean energy is very, very important."

14. Imbecile's will ramble on how oils hurting the earth, but an imbecile is an imbecile, and the earth remains an oil, producer.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I agree that fossil fuels will be needed for the foreseeable future.
When will the world start a "Manhattan Project" or an "Operation Warp Speed" to develop new energy sources? Each of these has alternatives has problems:
1. Wind (not always available)
2. Solar (same)
3. Nuclear (?
4. Fusion (not technically feasible)
5. Hydrogen (?
6. Keep using fossil fuels (climate change could cause an Eco-collapse, that would be bad)
7. Space based powerplants? (not technically feasible)
8. any others???

When will the world start a "Manhattan Project" or an "Operation Warp Speed" to develop new energy sources? Each of these has alternatives has problems:
2. Solar (same)
3. Nuclear (?
5. Hydrogen (?
6. Keep using fossil fuels (climate change could cause an Eco-collapse, that would be bad)
8. any others???
Slavery.
Squirrel cages for progressives - cages that spin electric generators.
Minimal good cost - just keep them full of shit and remind them daily that it's free!
Downside: Air conditioning cost to keep them semi-awake on hot days.
Not to worry about cold days. Just tell 'em to run faster to get warm and double their shit ration.

Sorry bout that,

2. Electric Cars.
3. Solar Panels.
4. Wind Turbines.
5. Roads.
6. Medical Machinery.
7. Computers.
8. Lawn Equipment.
9. Boats.
10. The list never ends.
11. If anyone can prove any of this list, wrong, even one number I will Zelle you a hundred bucks.
12. READ:

13. SAMPLE:

"ENERGY SEC. GRANHOLM: "Yeah, I think the prices are unsustainable...there's not a quick fix. However, your point about also accelerating our progress toward clean energy is very, very important."

14. Imbecile's will ramble on how oils hurting the earth, but an imbecile is an imbecile, and the earth remains an oil, producer.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Fortunately Bidung will end.

Sorry bout that,

2. Electric Cars.
3. Solar Panels.
4. Wind Turbines.
5. Roads.
6. Medical Machinery.
7. Computers.
8. Lawn Equipment.
9. Boats.
10. The list never ends.
12. READ:

13. SAMPLE:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
True, oil will be with us long after every human on earth today is dead, gone, and a distant memory. The world uses about 70 million barrels of oil everyday. Estimates are that if the current increase in electric cars continues 2 million barrels a day will be save by 2040 and 21 million barrels a day by 2100. Currently there is no practical replacement for large engines in trucks and trains, nor planes. Even after converting all modes of transportation to something other non-carbon based fuel, we will still need at least 30 billion barrels of oil a day for other uses

If some projections on global warming prove to be true, we won't need to worry about any of this because the source of the problem will be eliminated long before we make any substantial progress.

Last edited:
2. Solar (same)
3. Nuclear (?
5. Hydrogen (?
8. any others???
It seems highly unlikely that the "World" will work together to solve the problem. Ask yourself when has the world every worked together toward a long term common goal? However, even if this were possible the fact is that humans are terrible at working toward long term goals for which they will likely see no benefit in their lives. If I sound pessimistic, I am. I believe the ultimate solution will be depopulation of the planet to a point where the primary use of oil will be lubrication of guns, hardware, and hand tools.

It seems highly unlikely that the "World" will work together to solve the problem. Ask yourself when has the world every worked together toward a long term common goal? However, even if this were possible the fact is that humans are terrible at working toward long term goals for which they will likely see no benefit in their lives. If I sound pessimistic, I am. I believe the ultimate solution will be depopulation of the planet to a point where the primary use of oil will be lubrication of guns, hardware, and hand tools.
If you want to talk "gloom & Doom", there's always Nostradamus' prophecies to track.
WW3 is coming soon...feel better?

Sorry bout that,

1. The earth will always supply our needs.
2. As our demands go up the earth will be ready.
3. We may be at each others throats as kyzr said.
6. But the earth will provide all our needs always.
7. There's a reason for that, and the reason is a really powerful G-D runs the show.
8. One that can feed 5000 with, three loaves and two fishes.
9. Then collect up 12 baskets full of fragments.
10. How does he do that???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back