Oil spill.. Obama's fault

ps Rocks...........I do my part to "save" the environment.............the vehicle I drive, (pictured below) is a multi-fuel vehicle: burns rubber AND gas!!!

m5lp_0311_01_z2003_ford_mustang_mac.jpg

oh..........and I went to a car show last weekend. About 600 cars there............funny, but I didnt see a single one of those gay 2 door spec's you plug in!!

That car runs on mostly testosterone.
So do car shows.

and heres my next car I'll be buying next year..........a Ford Mustang GT, circa 2011. 5.0 litre engine rated at 412bhp!!!

2011_mustang_21.jpg

We'll leave guys like you to drive those fairy ass gay Smartcars. Tens of millions will continue to drive beauties like this for a long........long.........long time. Otto FTW!!!

Using Democrat logic... shades of Katrina

If Bush ended up getting blamed for a natural disaster like Katrina then using Democrat logic... Obama and the Democrats should certainly be blamed for the, MAN MADE oil spill and the hardship it has created.

1) they didn't properly oversee the exploratory oil drilling

2) they didn't prepare for the potential of such a disaster

3) their response was and is totally inadequate

:eusa_whistle:

All of the above are correct. Obama Blew the Oil Rig Disaster Response just like he completely Blew the Haiti Response.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX-UmrFAWNw&playnext_from=TL&videos=i6xgU6w4lbc"]7 Days & No Help from US[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkmV4NOEOc8&playnext_from=TL&videos=i6xgU6w4lbc"]IDF hospital in Haiti[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoTo1UWczTw&playnext_from=TL&videos=qBhQ120YkP4"]bureaucrats in charge[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsQJ9ZdOfGA&playnext_from=TL&videos=dHkV8OkQY9g"]U.S blocking aid to Haiti[/ame]

O - One
B - Big
A - Awful
M - Mistake
A - America

Using Democrat logic... shades of Katrina

If Bush ended up getting blamed for a natural disaster like Katrina then using Democrat logic... Obama and the Democrats should certainly be blamed for the, MAN MADE oil spill and the hardship it has created.

1) they didn't properly oversee the exploratory oil drilling

2) they didn't prepare for the potential of such a disaster

3) their response was and is totally inadequate

:eusa_whistle:

So I guess you'll support a ban on offshore drilling now.

Nice flip flop, dumbass.

Nice memory loss.. flip flop... what are you talking about?

dumb ass... indeed

Spill Baby Spill

You know, every time I read that line (and it has been typed by at least three lefties in the last couple of days) I get the impression that they are thrilled to death by the environmental disaster that has befallen the gulf coast. I know for a fact that is not what you are saying... but what the hell are you saying?

Immie

Who EVER thought somebody would pull an oneupsmanship gig on Bush with Katrina???? You cant make this shit up............
A week after an environmental disaster, our president sends in SWAT!!! Holy Mother of God.........this should be some awesome material for the late night shows!!! All we heard for 5 years was "Katrina............Katrina..............Katrina!!!!!!!!!!!" These clowns sat on thier hands for 7 fcukking days!!!! The gulf coast is about to turn black for 100 miles!!!

:tomato::tomato::tomato::tomato::tomato::tomato::tomato::tomato::tomato:

But Obama said it was Bp's responsibility to clean up. Meanwhile, while he's waiting for BP to clean and stop the oil. The new name for the Gulf of Mexico has became an oil slick...just saying..

Im laughing...............still. Wait'll pics start floating in of the beaches and the wildlife!! Now...........you KNOW the state run media is cringing about the prospect of having to make thier president look like Katrina redeux has occurred, but thats whats gonna happen. Obama is apparently taking a gandor down to the shore today......

The legacy will soon be written..........the slick spread. He sent in SWAT!!!

No such thing as "Democratic logic." That being said,as usual the corrupt Lame Stream Media is covering for their fellow Democrat. I'm absolutely positive if a Republican were currently in the White House,the CNN's,NBC's,and the NY Slimes would have already viciously blamed the White House for this mess. These same Media outlets are instead now cheerleading and boasting about what a great job their Hopey Changey is doing. It's all just another Liberal Media scam in the end. This White House has handled the catastrophe about as bad as one could handle a catastrophe. They have done nothing. You can't even get this President to criticize BP for God's sake. Talk about sucking up to the "Evil Oil Companies?" I don't believe this calamity is the President's fault but if you're gonna use Democrat illogic,then it would be perfectly acceptable to blame him. He certainly hasn't handled this well.

The first 8 days of the Crisis, Obama was too busy calling people in AZ racists and looking in everybody elses pocket to be bothered with a little thing like a possible terrorist attack on an oil rig and the biggest ecological in US history

Obama should hire Dubya as a "Presidential Czar" where Dubya does all the real work of being President while Obama gives speeches.

Calling fellow Americans "Racists" is incredibly gratifying for a Saul Alinsky-trained "Community Organizer." Worst oil spill catastrophe in U.S. History just doesn't work for the "Community Organizers." They just can't figure out a way to spin it into a Race thing. They really are lost on this one. This President certainly hasn't handled this calamity well. I don't care what the Liberal Media hacks over at CNN,NBC,and the NY Slimes say. It's very sad.

Calling fellow Americans "Racists" is incredibly gratifying for a Saul Alinsky-trained "Community Organizer." Worst oil spill catastrophe in U.S. History just doesn't work for the "Community Organizers." They just can't figure out a way to spin it into a Race thing. They really are lost on this one. This President certainly hasn't handled this calamity well. I don't care what the Liberal Media hacks over at CNN,NBC,and the NY Slimes say. It's very sad.

The black oil will makes the Gulf States all Chocolate

Remember how for months all the media led with on the news was the devestation from Katrina. It ran lead 24/7 on all the networks, the magazines and the papers.
Watch how much this oil slick devestation gets buried by comparison.........it'll be a little sippet for a week or two and then it will disappear!! But write it down..........you'll see alot of stuff about the "dangers of drilling" yada..............yada.............

Why am I STILL waiting for one of you "conservatives" to show me the language in our Constitution where is states the Federal Government is responsible for cleaning up oil spills in the oceans caused by private, capitalistic corporations?

This just in...........

Obama is now sending in 2 of these.....................:eek::eek:

C-130_Hercules_a.jpg

w0w................fcukking brilliant move..............12 days later!!! These two planes should get the job done.:rofl: The slick is only hudreds of miles wide now!!!

This just in...........

Obama is now sending in 2 of these.....................:eek::eek:

C-130_Hercules_a.jpg

w0w................fcukking brilliant move..............12 days later!!! These two planes should get the job done.:rofl: The slick is only hudreds of miles wide now!!!

The slick is 70 miles wide. What a dumbass you are. Try reading every now and again.

It's all just another Liberal Media scam. Predictable stuff. If a Republican was in there,ole Wolfy boy Blitzer over at CNN and the rest of the Liberal Press would be up on their soapboxes calling for heads 24/7. Just giving their Hopey Changey another pass. They have done this from day one with this guy. I'm actually surprised CNN,NBC,and the NY Slimes haven't blamed BOOOOOOOOOSH and the Tea Partiers yet. This spill is much much worse than what this President and the MSM are reporting. He has bungled this for sure but don't expect the MSM to report this. It is very sad but it is what it is.

Why am I STILL waiting for one of you "conservatives" to show me the language in our Constitution where is states the Federal Government is responsible for cleaning up oil spills in the oceans caused by private, capitalistic corporations?

reality is 95% perception s0n!!!:funnyface:

Lets not forget.........VaYank is one of those hate America types who wants everybody driving one of these within 5 years!!!

SmartCar-1.jpg

Forum List

Back