Oil Production, Gas Prices Since 1990, Oil Company Profits First Quarter 2022

Ok you are challenged to produce quotes of me saying I am a republican and a supporter of Trump.

By the way you didn't challenge my assertion about Bush and Biden.

:laughing0301:
You've said all these things just recently

Your position is that the White supremacy claims are massively overblown

You think Davis and Lee were gentlemen

You deny global warming

You gave a Democrat the thumbs down on a negative post about Republicans

I see you spreading right wing covid lies

And then you said this “You like men to be crossdressers I think that is a mental problem which occurs exclusively in leftist democrats and communists and no one else.”

I know a CON when I see one.

You've said all these things just recently

Your position is that the White supremacy claims are massively overblown

You think Davis and Lee were gentlemen

You deny global warming

You gave a Democrat the thumbs down on a negative post about Republicans

I see you spreading right wing covid lies

And then you said this “You like men to be crossdressers I think that is a mental problem which occurs exclusively in leftist democrats and communists and no one else.”

I know a CON when I see one.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

So, you can't quote me on anything supporting your claim therefore you are babbling instead to hide your epic fail!

Never said that Robert Lee or David Duke was a Gentleman they were badly flawed men you made that LIE up against me.

Never denied Global Warming another LIE you made up against me which is dumb as hell since I have repeatedly for 4 years here stated that there has been a warming trend and RECENTLY that it has been warming since 1690's 1850's and since 1979.

White Supremacy claims has been overblown since YOU leftists couldn't begin to answer a THREAD the other day asking how many white supremacists there actually are.

I know a failed claimant YOU who can't post quotes of me supporting republicans or Trump.

While I have truthfully stated that Trump and Republicans stop pushing the stolen election charge over 1 1/2 years ago stated many times that Trump should have stopped after SCOTUS dropped the Multi states lawsuit back in December 2019.

I also agreed with Pence that he has no power to change the certified ballots or anything beyond what is clearly spelled out in the constitution Trump was 100% wrong on this which I stated on it a year ago.

You should stop making lies about me.

:oops8:

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

So, you can't quote me on anything supporting your claim therefore you are babbling instead to hide your epic fail!

Never said that Robert Lee or David Duke was a Gentleman they were badly flawed men you made that LIE up against me.

Never denied Global Warming another LIE you made up against me which is dumb as hell since I have repeatedly for 4 years here stated that there has been a warming trend and RECENTLY that it has been warming since 1690's 1850's and since 1979.

White Supremacy claims has been overblown since YOU leftists couldn't begin to answer a THREAD the other day asking how many white supremacists there actually are.

I know a failed claimant YOU who can't post quotes of me supporting republicans or Trump.

While I have truthfully stated that Trump and Republicans stop pushing the stolen election charge over 1 1/2 years ago stated many times that Trump should have stopped after SCOTUS dropped the Multi states lawsuit back in December 2019.

I also agreed with Pence that he has no power to change the certified ballots or anything beyond what is clearly spelled out in the constitution Trump was 100% wrong on this which I stated on it a year ago.

You should stop making lies about me.

:oops8:

Idiot! I did a search for all your recent posts. Yes you did say Davis and Lee were gentlemen. Did you not know I have the ability to search all your post posts?

Idiot! I did a search for all your recent posts. Yes you did say Davis and Lee were gentlemen. Did you not know I have the ability to search all your post posts?

YOU made the claim you post the quote and link.

No kidding. Would you invest billions with the risk that tomorrow Biden could sign a new EO or implement a new regulation that could destroy your investments?
^^^THIS^^^

This is what dumb leftists dont understand. Prices are based on futures and Biden is seen as a "green new deal" leader who may at any time go off the deep end and sign EOs that would in fact make potential investments have a significant drop in IRR.

You lied here is the post containing the words:

AZrailwhale writes,

Forrest was a piece of shit and looked down upon even by his contemporaries in the Confederacy. Davis and Lee were gentlemen and though being rebels against the Union were considered decent men by their contemporaries on BOTH sides of the war. By modern standards there wasn’t a person alive in 1860 that wasn’t a racist. Even diehard abolitionists thought blacks were inferior to whites. They just objected to them being enslaved. If you notice, the Underground Railway moved escaped slaves up into Canada, NOT into free states. Lincoln established Liberia as a place to move freed slaves, even a radical abolitionist like him didn’t want them in the USA. It’s not fair to judge historical figures by modern standards.

======

I never wrote it thus you LIED!

:oops8: :laughing0301: :cuckoo:

YOU made the claim you post the quote and link.
Ok you said Lee and Duke were neve
^^^THIS^^^

This is what dumb leftists dont understand. Prices are based on futures and Biden is seen as a "green new deal" leader who may at any time go off the deep end and sign EOs that would in fact make potential investments have a significant drop in IRR.
If you invested money in GM and the GOP let them go bankrupt and you lost a fortune, would you ever invest in American manufacturers ever again?

If you invest in coal companies when Trump is re elected, just make sure you sell before his 2nd term is up. If a Democrat wins your coal stock will plummet.

AZrailwhale writes,

Forrest was a piece of shit and looked down upon even by his contemporaries in the Confederacy. Davis and Lee were gentlemen and though being rebels against the Union were considered decent men by their contemporaries on BOTH sides of the war. By modern standards there wasn’t a person alive in 1860 that wasn’t a racist. Even diehard abolitionists thought blacks were inferior to whites. They just objected to them being enslaved. If you notice, the Underground Railway moved escaped slaves up into Canada, NOT into free states. Lincoln established Liberia as a place to move freed slaves, even a radical abolitionist like him didn’t want them in the USA. It’s not fair to judge historical figures by modern standards.

======

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!!
I'm sorry I thought you said that. I still say you are a right winger. Certainly you aren't on my side. You're just one of those butt hurt Republicans or former Republicans who can no longer support the party full throated so you do it the way you do.

If you live in a swing state and you don't vote for Trump, based on your posts, you're an idiot. Because you might be helping a liberal win. You hate liberals more than you do conservatives amirite?

If you invested money in GM and the GOP let them go bankrupt and you lost a fortune, would you ever invest in American manufacturers ever again?

If you invest in coal companies when Trump is re elected, just make sure you sell before his 2nd term is up. If a Democrat wins your coal stock will plummet.

YOu lied again, you stated clearly that I wrote it when it was written by someone else.

Are these two words the same person?

Sunsettommy

AZ

1588703938859.jpeg.jpg

AZrailwhale writes,

======

:oops8: :laughing0301: :cuckoo:
Do you know the difference between a mistake and a lie? I made a mistake and apologized. So lie isn't the word. I quickly scanned all the last bullshit posts of yours and thought you said it. I did a search for your name and saw those words. I didn't click on each thread to read the details. Just looking for a theme.

Let me ask you this. Are you hoping Pelosi is the Speaker of the House next year or are you hoping Republicans take back control of the House of Reps?

How about the Senate? Do you want Democrats to remain the majority or have Mitch be the Majority leader once again?

One or the other. Which do you prefer?

In MA?

I'm sorry I thought you said that. I still say you are a right winger. Certainly you aren't on my side. You're just one of those butt hurt Republicans or former Republicans who can no longer support the party full throated so you do it the way you do.

If you live in a swing state and you don't vote for Trump, based on your posts, you're an idiot. Because you might be helping a liberal win. You hate liberals more than you do conservatives amirite?

LOLOLOLOL

Now you are in total deflection mode for your repeated lies and ZERO evidence as you again LYING about me claiming I am a right winger (no evidence provided) claim that I am a republican or a former one (No evidence provided) who says I can no longer support the party (no evidence provided) and now reduced to stupid assumptions whether I voted for Trump or not if that somehow helps liberals.

Now some real evidence about what I posted:

April 19, 2022

Pence didn't ruin anything as he followed his certification duties to the letter as Trump was wrong about it which I pointed out several time with the evidence.

You apparently will ignore the evidence I posted because you made up your mind against him because you can't handle the truth.

===

April 11, 2021

Trump was very wrong about then V.P. role in the January 6 Congressional certification process. He thought Pence can decide by himself to change the long certified EC votes results, I was stunned when he pushed that baloney.

The role for the V.P. in the January 6 Certification process is actually very narrow and specific in the Constitution, he has ZERO power to change them, that power is with the Congress.

===

March 30, 2021

I didn't start or support them, long wanted the controversy to end after the SCOTUS decision in mid December to drop the Texas et al lawsuit. That is when they should have stopped complaining and get into the transition process.

Trump and many republicans were wrong about VP. Pence role in the January 6 certification process, I said so then that Pence had no such power to overturn them, had the gall to post the Constitution describing his very limited role in the certification process.

===

March 20, 2021

Not going to happen.

Congress needs to end this absurd abortion controversy by banning partial birth and third trimester abortions, allow the rest. Then it is no longer a SCOTUS decision but a Congressional one.

But both political parties takes the extreme position, that is why it will NEVER be resolved, as an Independent I see that the compromise solution is the obvious way to go....., but those partisan extremists will fight doing the obvious, thus it will never get resolved.

Gee no wonder I am a Free Thinking independent........, I get to watch the stupid never ending infighting of America from the sidelines.

===

August 10, 2021

Again you don't read what I said, I haven't protected anyone, just stating the obvious which is easy for me since I am a Free Thinking Independent don't have to defend an ideology at all.

Trump has been investigated for a few years now, still no charges against him......

You didn't read my first link where it shows the DA stated strongly that Cuomo has committed numerous sexual violations.

===

January 11, 2021

I am a Free Thinking INDEPENDENT...., not a Republican.

===

June 3, 2020

No because I am a free thinking independent, didn't vote for Trump.

You go down in flames, yet again.......

===

April 21, 2022

LOL so typical dead on arrival fallacy filled bullshit shows up because it has a red eyed drooling warmist yellowbelly GOOK behind it.

As usual your Swiss cheese brain forgets that I have repeatedly acknowledged warming trend since the 1690's, since 1850's since the late 1970's.

The COOLING trend since 2016 is true and factual which is why you are so upset since you can't refute it, which is why you never try, never claimed it eliminated the underlying long-term warming trend.

Meanwhile,

Post One article remains Unchallenged.

===

February 22, 2022

Sun/Ocean dynamo is causing most of the warming trend it is called an elevated El-Nino phase trend, when it declines to the dominant La-Nina phase trend the warming will cease and cooling becomes the dominant trend.

===

April 1, 2022

Your stupidity never ceases to amuse me since I said SIX YEARS since the last El-Nino and posted the chart showing it you ignore it to post a chart starting from 1850 a warming trend I never disputed and told YOU so many times.

I think you are mentally ill since you constantly forget that I have many times stated in my postings that it has been warming since the mid 1800's since 1979 and heck even posted charts similar to yours showing the distinct warming trends in them even posted what Dr. Jones said about short warming trends since the 1800's.

You forgot this post I made about 25 times in the forum since 2018.

BBC

Q&A: Professor Phil Jones​

Saturday, 13 February 2010

The BBC's environment analyst Roger Harrabin put questions to Professor Jones, including several gathered from climate sceptics. The questions were put to Professor Jones with the co-operation of UEA's press office.

Excerpt:

A - Do you agree that according to the global temperature record used by the IPCC, the rates of global warming from 1860-1880, 1910-1940 and 1975-1998 were identical?

An initial point to make is that in the responses to these questions I've assumed that when you talk about the global temperature record, you mean the record that combines the estimates from land regions with those from the marine regions of the world. CRU produces the land component, with the Met Office Hadley Centre producing the marine component.

Temperature data for the period 1860-1880 are more uncertain, because of sparser coverage, than for later periods in the 20th Century. The 1860-1880 period is also only 21 years in length. As for the two periods 1910-40 and 1975-1998 the warming rates are not statistically significantly different (see numbers below).

I have also included the trend over the period 1975 to 2009, which has a very similar trend to the period 1975-1998.

So, in answer to the question, the warming rates for all 4 periods are similar and not statistically significantly different from each other.

LINK

=====

I have agreed with his answer about warming trends since 2010.

You can't address the 6 year cooling trend and you know it which is why you ducked for your dumb 170 year chart that doesn't address my 6 year chart at all.

You clearly suffer from GOOK disease you should see a brain doctor to get rid of it.

===

July 22, 2021

The stupidity of Old Rocks comes through vividly, the small minded man can't address a small time period, never read the same time frame of his own charts that are showing clear drops in temperature of the last few years.

I never disputed the warming trend from 1850 to 2021, thus your chart is irrelevant since you are not addressing the current cooling trend since 2014.

He has not once addressed the fact that HadCrut4 data does show a drop in temperature for the last 7 1/2 years, so does UAH. He tries to hide the current cooling by using charts from 1850 to 2021 to make it hard to see which is dishonest.

===

February 23, 2021

Another misleading and probably lying narrative.

Hardly anyone disputes the warming trend since the late 1970's What is being disputed in the "man made" warming part of the warming trend, there is very little of it going on and the warm forcing math makes it clear that mankind adds very little to it.

The NASA consensus propaganda is well written for science illiterates like you who has no clue to how they mislead you so easily.

===

June 28, 2021

Everyone here knows there is a warming trend, but some people think it is driven by a trace gas with a trace IR absorption range (about 5% of the IR window) and cures your impotence too.

The link is just another "consensus" bullshit, one that doesn't promote science research at all, it is a POLITICAL statement nothing more.

==================

I can go on and on showing what a big liar you are and how wrong you are about who I am.

I left the democrat party in the early 1990's NEVER joined the Republican party have been Independent ever since.

Do you know the difference between a mistake and a lie? I made a mistake and apologized. So lie isn't the word. I quickly scanned all the last bullshit posts of yours and thought you said it. I did a search for your name and saw those words. I didn't click on each thread to read the details. Just looking for a theme.

Let me ask you this. Are you hoping Pelosi is the Speaker of the House next year or are you hoping Republicans take back control of the House of Reps?

How about the Senate? Do you want Democrats to remain the majority or have Mitch be the Majority leader once again?

One or the other. Which do you prefer?

Accepted.

How many times do I have to tell you that I am an INDEPENDENT with a view that BOTH parties are corrupt and stupid?

I prefer that most of them get abducted and eaten by aliens and vote into office people who are truly representing their districts then extremists will lose a lot of power and influence and Classic Democrats returns into control of the democrat party once again Republicans have always been flawed since Lincoln died which is why I never support or join them.

The thing I find most curious is that oil peaked at $145 a barrel in 2008 and gas prices hovered around four dollars.

Today, oil is around $100 a barrel, so why are gas prices so much higher than 2008?

Something doesn't add up.
Sure it does. Refinery profits are awesome right now. I drove by some properties of mine that I was told they would start pumping again if oil went over 80 per barrel. They are still not being pumped and I am receiving no checks. Sure do miss those checks. Oh well I noticed the folks I lease to for farming are planting. Looking forward to fall.

LOLOLOLOL

Now you are in total deflection mode for your repeated lies and ZERO evidence as you again LYING about me claiming I am a right winger (no evidence provided) claim that I am a republican or a former one (No evidence provided) who says I can no longer support the party (no evidence provided) and now reduced to stupid assumptions whether I voted for Trump or not if that somehow helps liberals.

April 19, 2022

Pence didn't ruin anything as he followed his certification duties to the letter as Trump was wrong about it which I pointed out several time with the evidence.

You apparently will ignore the evidence I posted because you made up your mind against him because you can't handle the truth.

===

April 11, 2021

Trump was very wrong about then V.P. role in the January 6 Congressional certification process. He thought Pence can decide by himself to change the long certified EC votes results, I was stunned when he pushed that baloney.

The role for the V.P. in the January 6 Certification process is actually very narrow and specific in the Constitution, he has ZERO power to change them, that power is with the Congress.

===

March 30, 2021

I didn't start or support them, long wanted the controversy to end after the SCOTUS decision in mid December to drop the Texas et al lawsuit. That is when they should have stopped complaining and get into the transition process.

Trump and many republicans were wrong about VP. Pence role in the January 6 certification process, I said so then that Pence had no such power to overturn them, had the gall to post the Constitution describing his very limited role in the certification process.

===

March 20, 2021

Not going to happen.

Congress needs to end this absurd abortion controversy by banning partial birth and third trimester abortions, allow the rest. Then it is no longer a SCOTUS decision but a Congressional one.

But both political parties takes the extreme position, that is why it will NEVER be resolved, as an Independent I see that the compromise solution is the obvious way to go....., but those partisan extremists will fight doing the obvious, thus it will never get resolved.

Gee no wonder I am a Free Thinking independent........, I get to watch the stupid never ending infighting of America from the sidelines.

===

August 10, 2021

Again you don't read what I said, I haven't protected anyone, just stating the obvious which is easy for me since I am a Free Thinking Independent don't have to defend an ideology at all.

Trump has been investigated for a few years now, still no charges against him......

You didn't read my first link where it shows the DA stated strongly that Cuomo has committed numerous sexual violations.

===

January 11, 2021

===

June 3, 2020

===

April 21, 2022

LOL so typical dead on arrival fallacy filled bullshit shows up because it has a red eyed drooling warmist yellowbelly GOOK behind it.

As usual your Swiss cheese brain forgets that I have repeatedly acknowledged warming trend since the 1690's, since 1850's since the late 1970's.

The COOLING trend since 2016 is true and factual which is why you are so upset since you can't refute it, which is why you never try, never claimed it eliminated the underlying long-term warming trend.

Meanwhile,

===

February 22, 2022

Sun/Ocean dynamo is causing most of the warming trend it is called an elevated El-Nino phase trend, when it declines to the dominant La-Nina phase trend the warming will cease and cooling becomes the dominant trend.

===

April 1, 2022

Your stupidity never ceases to amuse me since I said SIX YEARS since the last El-Nino and posted the chart showing it you ignore it to post a chart starting from 1850 a warming trend I never disputed and told YOU so many times.

I think you are mentally ill since you constantly forget that I have many times stated in my postings that it has been warming since the mid 1800's since 1979 and heck even posted charts similar to yours showing the distinct warming trends in them even posted what Dr. Jones said about short warming trends since the 1800's.

BBC

The BBC's environment analyst Roger Harrabin put questions to Professor Jones, including several gathered from climate sceptics. The questions were put to Professor Jones with the co-operation of UEA's press office.

Excerpt:

A - Do you agree that according to the global temperature record used by the IPCC, the rates of global warming from 1860-1880, 1910-1940 and 1975-1998 were identical?

An initial point to make is that in the responses to these questions I've assumed that when you talk about the global temperature record, you mean the record that combines the estimates from land regions with those from the marine regions of the world. CRU produces the land component, with the Met Office Hadley Centre producing the marine component.

Temperature data for the period 1860-1880 are more uncertain, because of sparser coverage, than for later periods in the 20th Century. The 1860-1880 period is also only 21 years in length. As for the two periods 1910-40 and 1975-1998 the warming rates are not statistically significantly different (see numbers below).

I have also included the trend over the period 1975 to 2009, which has a very similar trend to the period 1975-1998.

So, in answer to the question, the warming rates for all 4 periods are similar and not statistically significantly different from each other.

LINK

=====

You can't address the 6 year cooling trend and you know it which is why you ducked for your dumb 170 year chart that doesn't address my 6 year chart at all.

You clearly suffer from GOOK disease you should see a brain doctor to get rid of it.

===

July 22, 2021

The stupidity of Old Rocks comes through vividly, the small minded man can't address a small time period, never read the same time frame of his own charts that are showing clear drops in temperature of the last few years.

I never disputed the warming trend from 1850 to 2021, thus your chart is irrelevant since you are not addressing the current cooling trend since 2014.

He has not once addressed the fact that HadCrut4 data does show a drop in temperature for the last 7 1/2 years, so does UAH. He tries to hide the current cooling by using charts from 1850 to 2021 to make it hard to see which is dishonest.

===

February 23, 2021

Hardly anyone disputes the warming trend since the late 1970's What is being disputed in the "man made" warming part of the warming trend, there is very little of it going on and the warm forcing math makes it clear that mankind adds very little to it.

The NASA consensus propaganda is well written for science illiterates like you who has no clue to how they mislead you so easily.

===

June 28, 2021

Everyone here knows there is a warming trend, but some people think it is driven by a trace gas with a trace IR absorption range (about 5% of the IR window) and cures your impotence too.

The link is just another "consensus" bullshit, one that doesn't promote science research at all, it is a POLITICAL statement nothing more.

==================

I can go on and on showing what a big liar you are and how wrong you are about who I am.

I left the democrat party in the early 1990's NEVER joined the Republican party have been Independent ever since.
Pence could have went along. Our entire system is bullshit. Electoral college? In other words if they don’t like who we vote for they can give it to someone else. Completely legal. And it was legal for th3 Supreme Court to give it to bush in 2000. And it was legal how they stole Ohio in 2004. Trump could have started a constitutional crisis if just a few more people went along. He just picked th wrong vp. He won’t make that mistake again.

LOLOLOLOL

April 19, 2022

===

April 11, 2021

===

March 30, 2021

===

March 20, 2021

Not going to happen.

===

August 10, 2021

===

January 11, 2021

===

June 3, 2020

===

April 21, 2022

Meanwhile,

===

February 22, 2022

===

April 1, 2022

BBC

Excerpt:

LINK

=====

===

July 22, 2021

===

February 23, 2021

===

June 28, 2021

==================

Yup, Republican.

Yup, Republican.

You are indeed stupid as shit since I gave you fully quoted examples of not my agreeing with Trump and republicans in general but you who was caught being a big liar about what I post in the forum before goes on with another stpid lie.

From YOUR post 81 is your many lies, my reply in italics and bolding:

"You've said all these things just recently"

Not all of them

"Your position is that the White supremacy claims are massively overblown"

That is proven when the leftists in THIS forum can't answer simple question in another thread about how many white supremacists are in America and how the leftist media blows a single White killer attack wide open but almost completely ignore a similar BLACK supremacist killer who killed a few people recently.

"You think Davis and Lee were gentlemen"

False which I proved it was written by someone else

"You deny global warming"

This is a massive lie since I have NEVER denied warming trend and posted evidence back to year of April 1, 2021, to prove it and could easily go back to 2018 to show the same thing.

"You gave a Democrat the thumbs down on a negative post about Republicans"

Yes, and YOU gave a thumbs down on a negative post about democrats while I did that to republican supported posts too, but you will ignore that.

"I see you spreading right wing covid lies"

I have refuted many leftist COVID-19 lies

Yes I did say that and it is true since LEFTIST democrats and communists have showed abundant evidence that they are mentally ill as group since they habitually kill a lot of people over time as shown in the USSR, China, Vietnam, Cambodia and many more leftist Utopian hell holes.

They support aberrant lifestyles such as Transgenderism which is a classic sign of mentally ill people who deny their own Gentelia and hormones that marks their true sex.

"I know a CON when I see one."

I see YOU as a chronic liar who got his ass spanked showing why I call you a liar over and over yet I could have piled it on a lot to show what a load on two feet you really are.

I backed up my claims as a true Independent and posted hard evidence that I don't agree with republicans on several major issues and NEVER gushed over Trump once in the forum while I stated he was wrong a number times.

I try to run on the truth and evidence and stay out of partisan politics which I have complained about in the forum a number of times.

I don't recall YOU ever disagree with Biden and don't see you disputing him on anything he has done the last two years no that is what I call a compliant sheep!

You are a proven liar and proven to ignore my posted hard evidence to back my assertions that you lied about me personally.

You are now on Ignore.

Forum List

Back