Oil Production, Gas Prices Since 1990, Oil Company Profits First Quarter 2022

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
1652884212670.png

Graph above from Fortunes estimates of crude costs through 2022.

Somebody is fucking lying through their teeth. Since Joe Biden doesn't own any drilling rigs, or refineries, just who is it that's lying?

View attachment 646258

Somebody is fucking lying through their teeth. Since Joe Biden doesn't own any drilling rigs, or refineries, just who is it that's lying?
how much stock does he own?.....

View attachment 646258

The same Biden who cancels oil leases all over the place shuts down the Keystone pipeline and other stupid actions that throttles oil production which causes oil prices to soar.

View attachment 646258

Joe is lying everyday about one thing or another.... If the oil companies are so corrupt and greedy why didn't they rip us off when Trump was president?.....

View attachment 646258

No matter which business model they are forced to take by Gov policy. They are a business. That means they are in business to make money, not lose money. Does that make any sense to you at all?

Want to know why we have high prices other than market conditions of supply & demand?
Look no further than dear leader Joe “We are going to get rid of fossil fuels.”
If you were an oil exec would this inspire confidence in the future of your industry?
If you're an investor, would you be rushing to put money into exploration or production?
Diaper dude owns this

View attachment 646258

But he controls the permits to use them right Dimmer?

View attachment 646258

Well what do ya know, somebody is actually holding the oil companies responsible for the outrageous gas prices instead of using it as political football to blame the president. Kudos

View attachment 646258

I tell people the oil companies are using world events to gouge us. They did it back during Bush's watch. Cons forget gas went over $4 a gallon and that I remember was HORRIBLE. I was working 1 hour away from my home so it seemed like I was putting $20 in my tank every day.

So since it’s all Biden is this only an America problem or are gas prices high in other areas of the world??
Well since there would not be a war going on in Europe and the Keystone pipeline would be finished by now if Trump were still in office its all Joe's fault.... Every damn cent of it.....

Forum List

Back