Oil Is Dropping

These people have to hope that oil prices stay high or even increase.

This is the destructive nature of tribalism, as clear as a freakin' bell.
You and your Tweener Twin Golfing Gator use the term “oil” and “energy” as if they were the same

but they are not

rational people (palin, trump, ect) have always opposed letting pinheads in washington pick our energy for us instead of letting the free market decide

so your boy biden ignores nuclear and coal, while sabotaging oil and gas in favor of the Lost Secrets of Atlantis, aka windmills and solar panels

You and your Tweener Twin Golfing Gator use the term “oil” and “energy” as if they were the same

but they are not

rational people (palin, trump, ect) have always opposed letting pinheads in washington pick our energy for us instead of letting the free market decide

so your boy biden ignores nuclear and coal, while sabotaging oil and gas in favor of the Lost Secrets of Atlantis, aka windmills and solar panels
Palin cancelled six oil projects just before she quit as Alaska's governor.. and oh how she pissed off Exxon.

Palin cancelled six oil projects just before she quit as Alaska's governor.. and oh how she pissed off Exxon.
I cant find any reference for that claim even using left leaning search engines

I know,.. Brother I know but. You can't compare the two.

When I was in South Carolina I could go out side my house and almost pet a baby fawn and the same in when I lived in Idaho.
And in my backyard deer and other wild animals walk on the Iron Horse Trail. It drives our dog crazy, deer, racoons, coyotes, and Republicans all walk on this trail.

My daughter's Honda Civic gets 30 mpg. Even better on the highway.

As I demonstrated in post 126, a Tesla owner will never catch up to the gas savings. Ever.
And yet every major car maker are putting E-Cars and Trucks of all sizes on there lots, and sadly, too many must wait since they sell immediately.

A gallon of gas in CA is close to, or over $6 dollars a gallon. As I posted above, the cost to charge a tesla is minimal, especially when (as we have done) put panels on our roof.

And yet every major car maker are putting E-Cars and Trucks of all sizes on there lots, and sadly, too many must wait since they sell immediately.

A gallon of gas in CA is close to, or over $6 dollars a gallon. As I posted above, the cost to charge a tesla is minimal, especially when (as we have done) put panels on our roof.

Then why are State governments pledging to ban new ICE vehicles sales by 2035?

Sorry, but EV's will never equal ICE vehicles until you can charge the battery as fast as you can fill a gas tank.

As for you referencing $6 gas, are you admitting progressives are intentionally driving up gas prices to make EV's more popular?

Then why are State governments pledging to ban new ICE vehicles sales by 2035?

Sorry, but EV's will never equal ICE vehicles until you can charge the battery as fast as you can fill a gas tank.

As for you referencing $6 gas, are you admitting progressives are intentionally driving up gas prices to make EV's more popular?
You mean, one State.

You mean, one State.

Actually 14.

US: 14 States Considers Targets To End New ICE Car Sales

If EV's are supposed to be so awesome why does government have to ban ICE vehicles?

If we get to 2030 and 2035 and it still takes longer to charge a battery than to fill a gas tank, you aren't getting the equivalent product in the case even this doesn't happen, if there isn't a charge spot for every single vehicle every night, you aren't getting the same product.

Forum List

Back