Ohio police shot black man 60 times

All those bullets didn't just stop when they didn't hit the intended target. So much shooting is unnecessary and dangerous.

People fleeing the police because they don't want to be arrested, no matter how idiotic it may seem to others, is not the same thing as throwing molotov cocktails at a classroom full of 5 year olds. And accordingly, that is why it is not legal to shoot someone fleeing in the back with very few exceptions, such as the person is suspected of being a danger to others which could be inferred by the tossing incident involving children, but not abandoning their vehicle and running because they don't want to go to jail.
Come on. He shot at the cops. I mean, goddammit, if you're going to do that you better be ready to go all the way, cause you know what will happen if you don't. Shooting and then running is just foolish, it's the behavior of a desperate fool.

If you're shooting AT ANYONE in public at random you're begging to be taken out. It's a really, really stupid thing to do. If you're gonna shoot at a cop you don't do it in public with a dozen other cops standing around. Duh

I too would like to know why he was stopped.

I too would like an investigation into whether he was actually the one who started shooting. I am sure they will be able to prove it one way or another.

If they do prove he started the shooting, this is still a clean shoot. If one starts deadly force, there is hardly a complaint to be made when police respond with overwhelming deadly force.
You couldn't be more wrong but it's understandable that you believe this considering how often the police get away with things like this.

Every single round you fire, you are supposed to be accountable for.

Last edited:
Come on. He shot at the cops. I mean, goddammit, if you're going to do that you better be ready to go all the way, cause you know what will happen if you don't. Shooting and then running is just foolish, it's the behavior of a desperate fool.

If you're shooting AT ANYONE in public at random you're begging to be taken out. It's a really, really stupid thing to do. If you're gonna shoot at a cop you don't do it in public with a dozen other cops standing around. Duh
From what I saw reported, he was not shooting at the police at that time, he was fleeing.

Shooting someone in defense of one's self or another still requires the same elements - an imminent threat of grievous bodily harm or death. IF he indeed fired a weapon (no evidence he was shooting AT the police) but was not shooting at them at the moment he decided to flee, then there was no reason for the excessive force they used.

The intent is to stop the threat not empty the magazines of multiple officers. That kind of shooting makes it look like they were either terrified or just blood thirsty, completely out of control.

On a side note, the news reported that Crimo, the 4th of July parade shooter fired 70 times, while the previous day they reported that this young man was HIT 60 times. Crimo killed 7 people and injured 37 with those 70 rounds. By comparison, the police put all 60 of theirs into 1 person.

From what I saw reported, he was not shooting at the police at that time, he was fleeing.

Shooting someone in defense of one's self or another still requires the same elements - an imminent threat of grievous bodily harm or death. IF he indeed fired a weapon (no evidence he was shooting AT the police) but was not shooting at them at the moment he decided to flee, then there was no reason for the excessive force they used.

The intent is to stop the threat not empty the magazines of multiple officers. That kind of shooting makes it look like they were either terrified or just blood thirsty, completely out of control.

On a side note, the news reported that Crimo, the 4th of July parade shooter fired 70 times, while the previous day they reported that this young man was HIT 60 times. Crimo killed 7 people and injured 37 with those 70 rounds. By comparison, the police put all 60 of theirs into 1 person.

I haven't been following the Crimo thing. (what a strange name, Crime-O).

Cops... protect their own. If you shoot at someone else they might take you down, but if you shoot at one of them they'll take you out. It's understandable, even if it ain't always right

I haven't been following the Crimo thing. (what a strange name, Crime-O).

Cops... protect their own. If you shoot at someone else they might take you down, but if you shoot at one of them they'll take you out. It's understandable, even if it ain't always right
It's never right to use that as the criteria but a guy just killed 4 police officers and their canine when they were attempting to serve a warrant on him. He's a bit beat up but very much alive.

I didn't even think about his name, but he's very peculiar looking.

Actually, no it's not. They need a valid legal reason to pull you over and it's not your job to supply them with a reason after the fact if they didn't have one to begin with.

Not my opinion, information provided by one of my law professors
He had a valid reason which I stated in my comment in the first part if you followed the chain of conversation but as usual you morons don’t!

As stated by me my upper back light on my truck was burnt out and that is a ticket here in the State of Texas and after being pulled over the Officer has every right to ask me what I am doing!

So follow the chain of conversation before even starting to discuss anything because your response shows your damn ignorance as usual!

I bet you will say next that people have the right to shoot at the police and kill them but cops shouldn’t shoot back at all…

It's never right to use that as the criteria but a guy just killed 4 police officers and their canine when they were attempting to serve a warrant on him. He's a bit beat up but very much alive.

I didn't even think about his name, but he's very peculiar looking.
Well maybe the next Black person will not shoot at cops now let me ask you how many of those cops were Black or non-White that shot the idiot that shot at the Cops?

If one of them were non-White will you call them racist like you are implying in your comments about the shooting or will you just say “ Well if he were white ( the shooter at cops ) he would be alive today “ ?

As for the two white guys you want to derail this conversation to they should have been shot on site and no questions asked…

He had a valid reason which I stated in my comment in the first part if you followed the chain of conversation but as usual you morons don’t!

As stated by me my upper back light on my truck was burnt out and that is a ticket here in the State of Texas and after being pulled over the Officer has every right to ask me what I am doing!

So follow the chain of conversation before even starting to discuss anything because your response shows your damn ignorance as usual!

I bet you will say next that people have the right to shoot at the police and kill them but cops shouldn’t shoot back at all…
It's unfortunate that your parents were so negligent in your upbringing that they failed to teach you anything even resembling etiquette, manners or civility.

It's even more unfortunate that you're still wrong. According to you, the officer indicated you had a light out. Equipment failure is a valid reason for the police to stop you because a vehicle that is not in proper running order presents safety hazards. That has nothing to do with WHY you were where you were, which is why it has been stated that the WHY was none of his business, constitutionally.

Don't condone others just because they know their rights while you appear happy to throw yours away simply in order to kiss up to a cop.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Well maybe the next Black person will not shoot at cops now let me ask you how many of those cops were Black or non-White that shot the idiot that shot at the Cops?

If one of them were non-White will you call them racist like you are implying in your comments about the shooting or will you just say “ Well if he were white ( the shooter at cops ) he would be alive today “ ?

As for the two white guys you want to derail this conversation to they should have been shot on site and no questions asked…
He IS alive today. And it does appear that this is SOP for dealing with black men who it seems are always PERCEIVED to be dangerous as opposed to white men who actually ARE dangerous BECAUSE they had JUST MURDERED a bunch of people, 4 of whom were cops speaking of the Kentucky shooter.

It's a rather glaring discrepancy.

• Thanks

The guy open fired on the police and fled

All these cops did the right thing
No he did not open fire.

But it's funny how a white man kills 3 cops and lives. Another white man kills six, tries to run and he lives.

It's really time to stop believing police when they claim they feared for their lives.

No, the racist culture you're a member of is the problem.

Hey you retarded jackass, it isn't white culture's fault your boy was carrying in an area where he wasn't supposed to be carrying.

And it isn't white culture's fault he shot at the cops

And it isn't white culture's fault they plugged him, either.

Grow a brain cell, you retarded leftist victim.

It is not the entire culture. It is a minority making the majority look bad. The African Americans I work with are all very respectful, hard workers with good morals. Don't let the actions of a few, taint the lives of many.
I think its high time for whites to stop talking about us in this way. How many black Jeffry Dahmers have their been? How many black John Gacy's. David Berkowitz, or Ted Bundy's? You guys talk about how corrupt everything is and everything is run by whites. So how about you start talking about YOUR FUCKED UP CULTURE, that produces 10 year old girls having to get abortions because daddy fucked her? How many black Larry Nassers have there been?

I think its high time for whites to stop talking about us in this way.

Hey you retarded jackass, it isn't white culture's fault your boy was carrying in an area where he wasn't supposed to be carrying.

And it isn't white culture's fault he shot at the cops

And it isn't white culture's fault they plugged him, either.

Grow a brain cell, you retarded leftist victim.
It was white culture that shot up those people on the fourth of July.

And police didn't kill him.

The guy in Akron didn't fire on the police.

Chris Rocks comedy routine is nothing to use for instructions.

Last edited:
Their body cams were under the dashboard and can't really be seen from the patrol car. But city video cams show the flash coming from his car at about the 1.25 timestamp.

So the claim is he shot one time out the car, then he jumped out the car running to get away and then all of a sudden stopped like he was reaching for a gun and was shot 60 times and that makes sense to you.

• Thanks
Recorded dispatch from police saying “shots fired”.
Which could easily be false.
Gun found in car. Running from police. If Walker stops and follows the law none of this would have happened.
Yea because criminals always leave their gun in the car when they start running.
Edit: Also, watch video on post # 278. You can hear the shot followed by the report to dispatch, followed by traffic cam footage confirming reports from police.
I can't make out what any of that is and I doubt if you can either.

Forum List

Back