Ohio police shot black man 60 times

Which could easily be false.

Yea because criminals always leave their gun in the car when they start running.

I can't make out what any of that is and I doubt if you can either.
Here we see SOP by USMB right wing whites. They are searching for reasons to justify this murder.

So the claim is he shot one time out the car, then he jumped out the car running to get away and then all of a sudden stopped like he was reaching for a gun and was shot 60 times and that makes sense to you.
It makes sense when a person is a dumb ---.

Do you idiots understand that there is absolutely no reason for cops to bother with randomly stopping black criminals anymore? They risk their jobs, their pensions and their freedom simply for doing their job, when the violent criminals resist arrest...even if the arrest goes well?

So you guys have driven massive numbers of officers to retire, quit, or simply not do their jobs...and the more these shootings happen...all at the direction of the violent criminal who refuses to submit to arrest, the more young black men will die as police stop caring and just stop bothering with dangerous arrests.....

Cops should simply get in their cars at the beginning of their shift, eat lunch, and go home.......no reason to do anything else....
Why are none of these white criminals ever gunned down who stab, fight, resist and shoot at police? Can you explain that, do cops only feel endanger when the criminals are black? When a white man shoots at them they don't feel like their life is threatened, are the white criminals shooting blanks at them.

Having known a few cops, I can tell you that based on their account, they are profiling, looking for a drug bust.

They will sit at a place where the speed limit drops (speed trap) and watch, waiting for the "right" looking car or occupants to pull over for speeding, when EVERYBODY is speeding in that location.

Ending the "War on Drugs" would stop a whole lot of this bullshit.
No it wouldn't, they would just come up with a new excuse to harass and arrest black folks. Police harassment of black folks started long before there was a War on Drugs.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
As they always do and then make excuses for the white boys.
Exactly. They made all kinds of excuses for the white dude in Kentucky who killed 3 police offers before they captured him alive.

Why are none of these white criminals ever gunned down who stab, fight, resist and shoot at police? Can you explain that, do cops only feel endanger when the criminals are black? When a white man shoots at them they don't feel like their life is threatened, are the white criminals shooting blanks at them.
Apparently whites resist arrest in a more civil manner. LOL!

https://yen.com.gh/facts-lifehacks/206329-black-serial-killers-list-a-list-20-infamous-today/I think its high time for whites to stop talking about us in this way. How many black Jeffry Dahmers have their been? How many black John Gacy's. David Berkowitz, or Ted Bundy's? You guys talk about how corrupt everything is and everything is run by whites. So how about you start talking about YOUR FUCKED UP CULTURE, that produces 10 year old girls having to get abortions because daddy fucked her? How many black Larry Nassers have there been?

I think its high time for whites to stop talking about us in this way.
While white people represent about 58 percent of serial killers, black people also contribute significantly to the American serial killer population at about 30 percent. Here is a complete list of the 20 most infamous black serial killers and where they are today.

Read more: Black serial killers list: List of the 20 most infamous and where they are today

The guy open fired on the police and fled

All these cops did the right thing
If it happened the way the police said, sure is bad shooting. I was taught never to run, to put my hands on the steering wheel at 10 and 2. I don't know why black people need to run but I think they ask for it. All blacks seem to escape the police, its wrong.

I posted the video on how he reacted once pulled over. He followed all police instrucitons as I posted and is shown in that video. He did not shoot, he did not run (as in with his feet), he followed instructions to the letter.

The pic has been posted how time after time white people after slaughtering people end up alive but blacks who never hurt anyone end up dead. Again, he did NOT follow instructions to the letter, he fled. Well, and he killed 7 and hurt many others quite unlike Elijah McClain who had never harmed anyone.

What are they going to try telling us next? That he had fentanyl in his system?

If it happened the way the police said, sure is bad shooting. I was taught never to run, to put my hands on the steering wheel at 10 and 2. I don't know why black people need to run but I think they ask for it. All blacks seem to escape the police, its wrong.
Whites run to Penelope and they don't get 60 bullets in them when they do. Philando Castile complied and got shot up. SamuelnDubose was shot in the head for nothing. There's something wrong with who the police are hiring.

He ran and he shot, that is bad.
We, we don't know if he shot. But we do know a white man in Kentucky killed 3 police, a police dog, and injured four other police and he was not shot up. I'm not saying that the guy in Ohio acted appropriately but we have the case in Kentucky and the 4th of July where people were killed and the perps were not gunned down. Police do not get to shoot people just because they run.

I think its high time for whites to stop talking about us in this way. How many black Jeffry Dahmers have their been? How many black John Gacy's. David Berkowitz, or Ted Bundy's? You guys talk about how corrupt everything is and everything is run by whites. So how about you start talking about YOUR FUCKED UP CULTURE, that produces 10 year old girls having to get abortions because daddy fucked her? How many black Larry Nassers have there been?

I think its high time for whites to stop talking about us in this way.

HORSESHIT.

I'm tired of leftards trying to turn every police shooting into a racial issue.

This dumb fucker was carrying, panicked, and shot at the cops. He was a dumb, stupid asshole and he got what dumb stupid assholes deserve. End of story

We, we don't know if he shot. But we do know a white man in Kentucky killed 3 police, a police dog, and injured four other police and he was not shot up. I'm not saying that the guy in Ohio acted appropriately but we have the case in Kentucky and the 4th of July where people were killed and the perps were not gunned down. Police do not get to shoot people just because they run.

are you talking about this one, no it doesn't sound right, that he was shot 60 times. So race was why he was shot 60 times.

Hey you retarded jackass, it isn't white culture's fault your boy was carrying in an area where he wasn't supposed to be carrying.
Have you not been paying attention? The Supreme Court ruled people can carry. It's long been known many believe the 2nd only applies to white people and blacks must follow other laws but as much as you wish that, it isn't the case.

he shoud of got for attemped murder

and they should of fired 60 shots in this guy.

Hey you retarded jackass, it isn't white culture's fault your boy was carrying in an area where he wasn't supposed to be carrying.

And it isn't white culture's fault he shot at the cops

And it isn't white culture's fault they plugged him, either.

Grow a brain cell, you retarded leftist victim.
Why are you talking to him like that? Just because he's BLACK?

Forum List

Back