Ohio Newborn Twins Taken Away From Parents

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
I'm still looking into this story to make sure I got this right, but reportedly a mother gave birth to twin girls in Ohio, and because the hospital claimed she tested positive for covid, her babies were taken away to a different hospital - even before she got a chance to see them or hold them - and as of the last update, they STILL have possession of her babies, against her will. It has been a week.

Even the father who tested negative is not being allowed to be with his babies.

Assuming all this is accurate, this story is truly frightening. Can you still not see what is happening, people? Not only is there a war against bodily autonomy, but also parental rights. And I'm pretty sure this is not a unique story. It appears that parents are being separated from their children... under the guise of "safety" of course. It's always about "safety." :rolleyes:

This whole thing is pure evil.

1.jpg

2-inst.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
not credible at all.........where are the news links?

I posted the link to her original Facebook post but for some reason the link is not showing up, I'll try it again:

This is so weird, I don't know why it's not appearing, but try pressing reply and you should see the facebook link.

I posted the link to her original Facebook post but for some reason the link is not showing up, I'll try it again:

This is so weird, I don't know why it's not appearing, but try pressing reply and you should see the facebook link.

facebook is not credible either

Well, by looking at her and her fiance's facebook pages, they're real people. The original post went viral. Protests are being planned.

But I'll try to find another source, if all that isn't enough.

ETA: The link to the post didn't show up, but here's the link to her FB, hopefully this will show up: Marissa Todd

Last edited:
What if we are getting to the point, or have gotten to the point, where no news links will be made of such stories?
the MSM is crap anyway......but they have the basics
My distrust of the media started with my local newspaper. I went to a Tea Party rally just to check it out and when I read about it the next day they lied about the size of the crowd, which was much larger by thousands, and they lied about what was done and said.

And no one reported it, so no, stop only believing what these idiot propagandists put in their little news stories.

Well, by looking at her and her fiance's facebook pages, they're real people. The original post went viral. Protests are being planned.

..needs to be corraberated
What if we are getting to the point, or have gotten to the point, where no news links will be made of such stories?
My distrust of the media started with my local newspaper. I went to a Tea Party rally just to check it out and when I read about it the next day they lied about the size of the crowd, which was much larger by thousands, and they lied about what was done and said.

And no one reported it, so no, stop only believing what these idiot propagandists put in their little news stories.
..the MSM not only lies, but they turn things upside down ......

..needs to be corraberated

..the MSM not only lies, but they turn things upside down ......

MSN did not even report the event, it was my supposedly benign local newspaper

But choosing what not to report is still a way to control the masses, like not reporting this story if it really happened.

Why would they unless they want to stir anger

No one should trust the controlled mainstream media.

I just did a search, and you know what's crazy? So far I can't find any links to this story from a mainstream source.

It is being talked about on Instagram and FB. I'll get back to this later.

I just did a search, and you know what's crazy? So far I can't find any links to this story from a mainstream source.

Soon they will start putting people like you in straight jackets just for talking about such stories.

Soon they will start putting people like you in straight jackets just for talking about such stories.

Truth has a way of coming out, so.... they can only suppress it to an extent. But yeah, well-known YouTube channels are being completely deleted, even ones without any 'strikes' on their account. The silencing is so blatant recently. The CEO of YouTube said that ANYTHING that goes against what the W.H.O says is not allowed. Even when they've been wrong and had to change their position, they are still untouchable, no one can disagree.

I'm still looking into this story to make sure I got this right, but reportedly a mother gave birth to twin girls in Ohio, and because the hospital claimed she tested positive for covid, her babies were taken away to a different hospital - even before she got a chance to see them or hold them - and as of the last update, they STILL have possession of her babies, against her will. It has been a week.

Assuming all this is accurate, this story is truly frightening. Can you still not see what is happening, people? Not only is there a war against bodily autonomy, but also parental rights. And I'm pretty sure this is not a unique story. It appears that parents are being separated from their children... under the guise of "safety" of course. It's always about "safety." :rolleyes:

1.jpg

2-inst.jpg

3.jpg

So why did they leave Southview Maternity and go to Dayton Children's Hosp?

Our state-of-the-art Labor & Delivery suites offer:

• Spacious, private rooms with en-suite restrooms
  • Large windows providing an abundance of natural light
  • Couches and/or sleeper sofa/chairs in the room to accommodate a support person
  • Televisions in each room with DVD players
  • WiFi to stream movies or educational videos
  • Nutrition stations on the floor for family members

Prepared for the Unexpected:

• Two operating rooms are on the unit if a need arises
  • Maternity nurses are certified in neonatal resuscitation
  • Southview Maternity Center offers a Level IIB Special Care Nursery to care for newborn infants
  • If your newborn needs more advanced medical attention, he or she can remain in the Kettering Health Network family of providers and will be transferred to Kettering Medical Center's Level IIIB NICU
  • Find out more on our Neonatal Care page

and newborns do not eat,
My babies are PERFECTLY fine. They are so healthy and strong and perfect. They need a little help eating at the moment because they’re still a little small, but that’s it.

1.jpg

2-inst.jpg

3.jpg

People need to be executed for this.

We're already there. Many people here strictly get their information from social media. I believe credibility has been hemmoraging for a long time due to this.
especially the youngsters who have no idea what life is about

1.jpg

2-inst.jpg

3.jpg

People need to be executed for this.

Executed for what?

Forum List

Back