Ohio Man Literally Arrested For His Free Speech - Cancel Culture Gone Too Far

He should have burned and looted a store instead....that's legal today...free speech is not....
But would looting a store hurt the darkie in the way he wanted??

I mean he was really upset at the fact that darkies exist....don't know if looting a store would help that out....

Maybe he can start an organization that is devoted to doing something about the existence of darkies....but I doubt any such group like that is even possible....what would they even call it?
At least its legal today...free speech is not...apparently....just ask big tech....
Big tech didn't arrest him...the police did...

But you didn't mention them...why is this?

Don't you agree the police should face charges for what they did to this man??
NO...they should not face any charges...the man was breaking the law and he resisted arrest...case closed....we must reinstall law enforcement authority or this will keep on happening....I wouldn't think of resisting a cop in any way...never have and never will I don't care how wrong they are....I will retract revenge in court in necessary but I will never disobey an order from a cop...would you?....
What the fuck are you talking about??

I said the guy whom you claim had his "free speech" violated by big tech wasn't arrested by big tech, he was arrested by the police...

Why aren't you addressing your anger with the ACTUAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY that arrested him?
Why was he arrested for words?....I didn't think that was allowed in a free nation....he didn't shout fire in a crowded room...so what gives?....but we see people burn and loot to their hearts content and get out of jail with a slap on the wrist....so what are you talking about?...
In other words....you think threatening to shoot people is protected free speech?

Cool.....the police disagrees.....

So should the police be brought up on charges for arresting this guy for threatening to shoot people?
Obviously it is....if your are the right color and are threatening the right people....
so you think the police were racist against the white guy when they arrested him??

Let's see.......what is the legal standard for aggravated menacing...

"(A) No person shall knowingly cause another to believe that the offender will cause serious physical harm to the person or property of the other person, the other person's unborn, or a member of the other person's immediate family. (B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of aggravated menacing."

Are you claiming the guy didn't actually threaten to shoot anyone and the police are framing him??
I don't see skin color and I do not accuse people of racism....that's your skill set not mine....just because an arrest is made doesn't make it racism....how fucked up has the media made you?....listen to yourself...amazing...
But you just claimed that the reason the guy was arrested was because he wasn't the right color....

How would you know whether his color was right or wrong if you don't see color??

Now back to the previous point you keep dodging.....do you think the police framed him??
No I didn't...I said if he were black and wearing a BLM shirt he can say whatever he wants to whomever he cares to...we have seen it all year long....

"A man caught on video threatening to shoot a Black Door Dash driver has been arrested and charged with ethnic intimidation, a fifth-degree felony, and aggravated menacing, a first-degree misdemeanor. James Rhodes, 53, pleaded not guilty to the misdemeanor, and the felony charge is being referred to a Summit County grand jury following a court appearance Tuesday.

Videos capture Rhodes getting out of his car, yelling at a woman and calling her a racial slur. He then states that he has an AK-47 in his car and threatens to use it on the woman. Subsequent videos show the man and other people yelling racially charged comments back and forth. According to a police report, the 22-year-old Akron woman had a 3-year-old boy in the car."

They literally arrested this guy for voicing his free speech; but they didn't arrest the darkie and that darkie loving **** for saying offensive and disrespectful things back to the man....with one calling the man a "white ass bitch" -- which is definitely more racially charged than anything he called them. As the man himself said, he is tired of n-words and if you add on top of that the fact he may have been having a bad day; it's perfectly understandable for him to threaten to shoot a darkie if he sees one -- and besides, this guy pays a $1000 a month in rent; something that darkie couldn't make in who knows how long...

How is it that the police aren't asking what the so-called DoorDash driver was doing before she started recording?? Was she engaging in some drug deal and Mr. Rhodes caught her?? What about the 3 yr old boy in the car, what did he do that could have provoked Mr. Rhodes?? This cancel culture is out of control because there was a time that you could get out of your car and threaten to shoot anyone you wanted if they made you mad enough.

Okay. Let's take a step back on this video.
1. Is the white guy a racist? Based upon his own statements, a definite yes.
Is that a crime? No.
Was he arrested for using racist language? No. He was arrested for threatening the life of someone and the video was proof. If he had just said something like "you n****rs are all alike. It would be racist, but a racist threat or intimidation.
2. Did he claim to have a weapon in his car? Yes.
Is having a weapon in the car a crime? Depends on the state you are in and how it's stored.
Was he arrested for "claiming" to have a weapon in the car? No.
3. Did he threaten to use the weapon on the person he was yelling at? Yes.
Was he arrested for threatening deadly force? Yes.
The cops almost always do not arrest people that have threatened others, for one main reason:
They weren't there to witness the threat. A threat of deadly force has to have "proof," as threatening people is a misdemeanor. The video has provided the proof of the deadly threat and thus he could be arrested. I do think that the "ethnic intimidation" felony law is extreme though and should be ended. For the simple reason that overly angry people threaten others regardless of skin color. I would like to see this go all the way to the Supreme Court under an equal protection violation. It shouldn't matter the race of any individual threatened. The law should be the same for each of us.
Having said all of that, it would be nice if the entire scenario was shown, as we don't see what triggered it (which changes nothing, just curiosity). If you're having a bad day and are frustrated in traffic, tempers can fly.

Last edited:
The CURRENT OP is about a guy who was arrested for threatening to shoot people.....
How many "peaceful" protests have we seen where BLM members are calling for the killing of cops????? don't even try that with me asshole...I will eat your fucking lunch....how short and limited libs memories are with recent history....willfully blind is what I call it....
"I will eat your fucking lunch"??? :heehee:
I was really looking for to my Chik Fil A sandwich.....but apparently Rambo here is planning to eat it......
I don't eat fried chicken...keep it....
Guess that was an "empty threat" then...

Now.......you have typed 285 comments and you still haven't answered my question yet...

Did the police frame him??
That's the first time I've seen you ask if he was framed....I never said he was framed...not once in all 285 comments....Buuuaaahahahaa

The CURRENT OP is about a guy who was arrested for threatening to shoot people.....
How many "peaceful" protests have we seen where BLM members are calling for the killing of cops????? don't even try that with me asshole...I will eat your fucking lunch....how short and limited libs memories are with recent history....willfully blind is what I call it....
"I will eat your fucking lunch"??? :heehee:
I was really looking for to my Chik Fil A sandwich.....but apparently Rambo here is planning to eat it......
I don't eat fried chicken...keep it....
Guess that was an "empty threat" then...

Now.......you have typed 285 comments and you still haven't answered my question yet...

Did the police frame him??
That's the first time I've seen you ask if he was framed....I never said he was framed...not once in all 285 comments....Buuuaaahahahaa
No, because you were too much of a bitch to admit your argument is full of shit....

Which is why you rambled on about dumb shit for the last 285 comments....

Because you are too much of a coward to admit that you think the white guy should be allowed to threaten to shoot the black woman because he is white.......which is an incredible thing since you claim you don't see color

I love Biff's threads.
Nah, he thinks he's creative but he's actually just a ray-sus, one-trick-pony. As for the angry guy, I'll cheerfully call him an ass and racist as soon as I see the full context of the encounter. This is a TOTALLY ONE-SIDED interaction we are seeing. Unless the guy really is insane, people don't just explode like that for no reason. What happened prior to the start of filming "the monster"?

"A man caught on video threatening to shoot a Black Door Dash driver has been arrested and charged with ethnic intimidation, a fifth-degree felony, and aggravated menacing, a first-degree misdemeanor. James Rhodes, 53, pleaded not guilty to the misdemeanor, and the felony charge is being referred to a Summit County grand jury following a court appearance Tuesday.

Videos capture Rhodes getting out of his car, yelling at a woman and calling her a racial slur. He then states that he has an AK-47 in his car and threatens to use it on the woman. Subsequent videos show the man and other people yelling racially charged comments back and forth. According to a police report, the 22-year-old Akron woman had a 3-year-old boy in the car."

They literally arrested this guy for voicing his free speech; but they didn't arrest the darkie and that darkie loving **** for saying offensive and disrespectful things back to the man....with one calling the man a "white ass bitch" -- which is definitely more racially charged than anything he called them. As the man himself said, he is tired of n-words and if you add on top of that the fact he may have been having a bad day; it's perfectly understandable for him to threaten to shoot a darkie if he sees one -- and besides, this guy pays a $1000 a month in rent; something that darkie couldn't make in who knows how long...

How is it that the police aren't asking what the so-called DoorDash driver was doing before she started recording?? Was she engaging in some drug deal and Mr. Rhodes caught her?? What about the 3 yr old boy in the car, what did he do that could have provoked Mr. Rhodes?? This cancel culture is out of control because there was a time that you could get out of your car and threaten to shoot anyone you wanted if they made you mad enough.

You realize that while you are trying to go too far out there, you are going to get some agreement from the Whitey Righties here.

Which is kinda my point....

Except they feel this way ALREADY --- not because they were reading a satirical post on a random message board

^ Bullshit garbage...

Very often these videos are doctored to give a completely opposite impression of what was actually going on. I think that all reasonable white people are prepared to wait until the full video is made public and then we can see if we need to play the mental health card. I think that we can all agree on that point.

Don't be such an asswipe. The guy according to your own source threatened a woman with a weapon and racially abused her. That is not 'free speech.' you dickhead.

He should have burned and looted a store instead....that's legal today...free speech is not....
How many times have you done it to prove your theory?
How many times have we seen it done to prove the theory?

Countless.
I bet you didn't do it correctly by setting fire to an occupied building.
We don't engage in such behavior out here in little Podunk, USA. We like our town.
Noel, Missouri just had one because it was a mosque.
Someone somewhere probably rain out of gas too.
"rain out of gay"????
Freudian slip.
Apparently...his fav song?

I mean he was really upset at the fact that darkies exist....don't know if looting a store would help that out....

Maybe he can start an organization that is devoted to doing something about the existence of darkies....but I doubt any such group like that is even possible....what would they even call it?
At least its legal today...free speech is not...apparently....just ask big tech....

NO...they should not face any charges...the man was breaking the law and he resisted arrest...case closed....we must reinstall law enforcement authority or this will keep on happening....I wouldn't think of resisting a cop in any way...never have and never will I don't care how wrong they are....I will retract revenge in court in necessary but I will never disobey an order from a cop...would you?....

I said the guy whom you claim had his "free speech" violated by big tech wasn't arrested by big tech, he was arrested by the police...

Why aren't you addressing your anger with the ACTUAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY that arrested him?
Why was he arrested for words?....I didn't think that was allowed in a free nation....he didn't shout fire in a crowded room...so what gives?....but we see people burn and loot to their hearts content and get out of jail with a slap on the wrist....so what are you talking about?...

So it is legal to threaten to shoot someone, as long as, you don't actually shoot them.
Apparently so if you are a BLM member threatening a cop....

You just said the man threatening to shoot a black woman wasn't against the Law.

In other words....you think threatening to shoot people is protected free speech?

Cool.....the police disagrees.....

So should the police be brought up on charges for arresting this guy for threatening to shoot people?
Obviously it is....if your are the right color and are threatening the right people....
so you think the police were racist against the white guy when they arrested him??

Let's see.......what is the legal standard for aggravated menacing...

"(A) No person shall knowingly cause another to believe that the offender will cause serious physical harm to the person or property of the other person, the other person's unborn, or a member of the other person's immediate family. (B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of aggravated menacing."

Are you claiming the guy didn't actually threaten to shoot anyone and the police are framing him??
I don't see skin color and I do not accuse people of racism....that's your skill set not mine....just because an arrest is made doesn't make it racism....how fucked up has the media made you?....listen to yourself...amazing...

You're right it isn't, but when you see a black man arrested for something and then a white man does the same thing and isn't what the hell else would you call it.

So it is legal to threaten to shoot someone, as long as, you don't actually shoot them.

You just said the man threatening to shoot a black woman wasn't against the Law.
I said no such thing....I said it seems to me that today you can threaten cops and white folks all day long so it comes down to whom is threatened and whom is doing the threatening....its as plain as can be to anyone with a brain and a pair of eyes....

I said no such thing....I said it seems to me that today you can threaten cops and white folks all day long so it comes down to whom is threatened and whom is doing the threatening....its as plain as can be to anyone with a brain and a pair of eyes....

Not sure where you are pulling that bullshit from, I don't think anyone should be able to threaten anyone. The Law should be EQUAL no matter what color you are.

You're right it isn't, but when you see a black man arrested for something and then a white man does the same thing and isn't what the hell else would you call it
Show me an example of what you are saying....

Look at the Army officer who was pulled and threatened by police with guns drawn, you have a white kid in Ohio that tells that cops he isn't getting out of his car, grabs his gun and points it at them, they holster their guns he tells them they pulled him over illegally and drove off. In NC the police are serving a warrant and the black man drives off and catches a bullet in the back of his head.

Thank you for showing that this person was actioned appropriately by the law.

You're right it isn't, but when you see a black man arrested for something and then a white man does the same thing and isn't what the hell else would you call it
Show me an example of what you are saying....

Look at the Army officer who was pulled and threatened by police with guns drawn, you have a white kid in Ohio that tells that cops he isn't getting out of his car, grabs his gun and points it at them, they holster their guns he tells them they pulled him over illegally and drove off. In NC the police are serving a warrant and the black man drives off and catches a bullet in the back of his head.
He would not obey the cops demands...if that Lt did that in a combat green zone he would be dead because they would have lit his ass up....the Army is wrong to not punish him....

Forum List

Back