Marjorie Taylor Greene attacks Biden plan for free preschool: "I refuse to go!" !!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:auiqs.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)ā€”Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene lambasted President Bidenā€™s proposal for free preschool by declaring, ā€œI refuse to go.ā€​
Speaking to reporters, the Georgia congresswoman called preschool ā€œjust another form of mind controlā€ and said that she would rather ā€œhold my breath until I turn blueā€ than attend such a school.​
ā€œJoe Biden would like nothing better than to see me sitting on a colorful rug, singing, ā€˜Do you know what time it is?ā€™ ā€ she said. ā€œIā€™ll tell you what time it is. Itā€™s time for him and George Soros to stop thinking that Iā€™m going to preschool, because Iā€™m not, and no one can make me.ā€​
Greene also said that she had ā€œserious concernsā€ about the indoctrination she would have received had she gone to preschool, as Biden wished.​
ā€œSorry, Joe Biden, but the wheels on the bus do not go round and round, all through the town,ā€ she said. ā€œThatā€™s a hoax.ā€​

Turn down free education?

How can anyone turn down something free?

Makes no sense evil Republicans!.

In fact, why is not everything free now?

Do democrats hate free everything else as well?

So now that you and the media have established it's all free, will the teachers work for free now? I reckon they will have to.

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)ā€”Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene lambasted President Bidenā€™s proposal for free preschool by declaring, ā€œI refuse to go.ā€​
Speaking to reporters, the Georgia congresswoman called preschool ā€œjust another form of mind controlā€ and said that she would rather ā€œhold my breath until I turn blueā€ than attend such a school.​
ā€œJoe Biden would like nothing better than to see me sitting on a colorful rug, singing, ā€˜Do you know what time it is?ā€™ ā€ she said. ā€œIā€™ll tell you what time it is. Itā€™s time for him and George Soros to stop thinking that Iā€™m going to preschool, because Iā€™m not, and no one can make me.ā€​
Greene also said that she had ā€œserious concernsā€ about the indoctrination she would have received had she gone to preschool, as Biden wished.​
ā€œSorry, Joe Biden, but the wheels on the bus do not go round and round, all through the town,ā€ she said. ā€œThatā€™s a hoax.ā€​

She refuses to go? Obviously if she did, it didn't do any good.

^^^BlueAnon has entered the chat!

Well, she just owned herself........................again. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: ;)

Well, she just owned herself........................again. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: ;)

I'm honestly not sure if you two BlueAnons are playing along here, or if you really are that stupid.
So is Marjorie still packing on the House Floor?

You tell me, you're the one with the crush.
White knighting MGT?

Q says the wheels on the bus don't REALLY go round and round. Fake News! ;)
Annndddd...these are the same people that are now pouring over ballots in Arizona? What is wrong with this picture?

Which is why the wheels on the bus don't actually go round and round. The wheels have LEFT the bus! :cool-45:

45C1MXmIOe89W4PTS9bw9HDDsSMTkckOF_e_NMwJ4Nu3S-I2Fbhg-cPf5oAri9r-d7-dnboqWuAyLq3XPkCJwQBI2byGBtFKNasf4iL1jRNmIdJNHZYyWa08m9uqt0sN283gcNVPXCd2UnqplNyRjjAthn8Yn7sD6woRfCaU51Hu6yNLC7Rm0eo5XkI3Rw5b84KDZ8TAPxHzSlff2J4PG5RNUm23qC3tHpQQEoBt-XAgBn6pjbF7uTgoZgxDCFdxSNqkWWuJ_fSUb5RfKcPB1v2tM1FKkQZXFsmgbb6Jy60dmSbkmrckRtmak2DQFHZiyNaVH0EwimDs65ryjNWoUZEbe6Zm0SIk8v1tKIvtZHl6iDvPcZEwQMADMul6cmCLDw9EHAKbu5im2T25nCL2HH6FmQCYYQlyaDXHUn5cw73PU-TmWP6pDjze3rwNcyImXxaPvATaAwNwqW4_u5B3XNkMBi8Pq1SgMCG9sMYtBgOxJxbOUC8dmuOPKlIm-3gcxGw4dUye3uTn1VBtuWfEaST9WPJ9Ywdy02HTOqM2aRCXnRCxlAMz3sJmVOnouyMu9iC6P6un1jgIFrQrYbYQvUpUalZhS7cQTN6hUu9xTXazWUDJ=w1137-h640-no

HOW TO MAKE COSTS GO UP....
allow government to pay for it....stupid libs...you will see...

ā€œSorry, Joe Biden, but the wheels on the bus do not go round and round, all through the town,ā€ she said. ā€œThatā€™s a hoax.ā€
The kids should generally be of an age to use the toilet without assistance before they are sent off to school.

There are too many child-molesting females changing diapers and wiping kids butts, and hiring male teachers for preschool is not a solution to that problem either.

When I was a little kid, I didn't attend "pre-school" and got along just fine getting my lessons from the 3 stooges, Popeye and Tom and Jerry on TV. I don't know about modern kids, but I went to kindergarten knowing how to block someone trying to poke me in the eyes. Do they cover that it in pre-school?

Forum List

Back