Ohio law makers override Mike Dewine veto of HR 68

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1705149073900.png

Inspire by the movie Blazing Saddles and the fact that Mike DeWine said children all across the state of Ohio would kill themselves if the gender bill HR 68 was allowed to pass, Republican law makers cleverly got the idea to hold a gun to their heads to gain enough votes to override the governors veto.

"Help me override the veto, help me override the veto democrats!" yelled a conservative lawmaker as he pointed a gun to his head. "You either vote with me or I will blow my brains out right here in Senate chamber!"

"He looks serious", said a democrat, "Everyone, back away and give him space, he looks crazy enough to do it!"

"Nonsense", said the democrat minority leader, just ignore him he is bluffing. so don't fall for it and vote against the override of HR 68.

"Mongo hate guns" said another democrat lawmaker, "Mongo vote with you if you put gun down"

"Stop it!! Don't fall for this crap!" yelled the democrat minority leader.

But it was too late. Republicans inexplicably obtained enough votes to pass the legislation by overriding Mike DeWine's veto of HR 68.

1705149961711.png

View attachment 887228

Inspire by the movie Blazing Saddles and the fact that Mike DeWine said children all across the state of Ohio would kill themselves if the gender bill HR 68 was allowed to pass, Republican law makers cleverly got the idea to hold a gun to their heads to gain enough votes to override the governors veto.

"Help me override the veto, help me override the veto democrats!" yelled a conservative lawmaker as he pointed a gun to his head. "You either vote with me or I will blow my brains out right here in Senate chamber!"

"He looks serious", said a democrat, "Everyone, back away and give him space, he looks crazy enough to do it!"

"Nonsense", said the democrat minority leader, just ignore him he is bluffing. so don't fall for it and vote against the override of HR 68.

"Mongo hate guns" said another democrat lawmaker, "Mongo vote with you if you put gun down"

But it was too late. Republicans inexplicably obtained enough votes to pass the legislation by overriding Mike DeWine's veto of HR 68.

View attachment 887232
I just don't understand why the prick hasn't been recalled after he set off that disaster in East Palestine OH.

I just don't understand why the prick hasn't been recalled after he set off that disaster in East Palestine OH.
I think they can only do that in California, but as we saw with Newsom, they can't even do that much.

View attachment 887228

View attachment 887232
Those Democrats realized that mutilating children genitals isn't as popular as the lunatic left believes it is.

This girl gave DeWine a zoom call before he voted to veto HR 68.

I reckon DeWine was not concerned about kids like her wanting to kill herself after realizing she made a mistake to transition as a child.

Funny that.

Forum List

Back