Ohio GOP Gubernatorial candidate Jim Renacci: ‘Masking our kids in schools for eight hours a day is child abuse.’

finally some common sense! i would say the same about adults! "adult abuse"

As a 63 year old accountant worth in excess of $36 Million, it is pretty unlikely he has any kids in public schools in Ohio, unless there is something the family isn't telling. If you don't seek financial advice from you doctor, why would care about medical advice from your accountant? I take it, he wants to unseat Republican Governor Mike DeWine?

As a 63 year old accountant worth in excess of $36 Million, it is pretty unlikely he has any kids in public schools in Ohio, unless there is something the family isn't telling. If you don't seek financial advice from you doctor, why would care about medical advice from your accountant? I take it, he wants to unseat Republican Governor Mike DeWine?
Children have always been the least vulnerable to any of the dangerous affects of the FauxiFlu, and the "experts" have known this since day one.....Masks aren't only ineffective foir everyone in general, they're entirely unnecessary for kids.

Ranacci is 100% correct.

Based on the conditions you have placed on Jim Renacci's credibility, your comment is worth less than dog shit.

Based on the conditions you have placed on Jim Renacci's credibility, your comment is worth less than dog shit.
No. It is reality. The man hasn't had kids in schools for years and years, probably not in public school then. His degree is the same as mine, Business Administration, and I got to tell you, epidemiology, rarely came up. In an election campaign, you got to consider, he will say anything, particularly since one of Trump's campaign people is running his campaign. We already know Trump people favor any lie, half truth, or incomplete statement in the world, if it will get the vote or change the vote, unless they are standing in front of a judge. Then, they get more careful about what they say, as they don't want to lose everything, themselves, knowing it is just not worth it.
So, what is it, Republican Governor DeWine did to upset Donny?

023ed0ea3a1c3d07.jpeg

No. It is reality. The man hasn't had kids in schools for years and years, probably not in public school then. His degree is the same as mine, Business Administration, and I got to tell you, epidemiology, rarely came up. In an election campaign, you got to consider, he will say anything, particularly since one of Trump's campaign people is running his campaign. We already know Trump people favor any lie, half truth, or incomplete statement in the world, if it will get the vote or change the vote, unless they are standing in front of a judge. Then, they get more careful about what they say, as they don't want to lose everything, themselves, knowing it is just not worth it.
So, what is it, Republican Governor DeWine did to upset Donny?
Nope, the only reality is your opinion is worth less than dog shit. The fact that you have stereotyped, "Trump people", shows that you have a certain level of bigotry.

You also compare yourself to Renacci as if that gives your comment credibility. Sorry, but the more you comment the more we all can see you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground. You certainly think you are clever though, even if nobody else does, I will give you that.

I agree. All of their parents and neighbors should grow the fuck up and get vaccinated.

Nope, the only reality is your opinion is worth less than dog shit. The fact that you have stereotyped, "Trump people", shows that you have a certain level of bigotry.

You also compare yourself to Renacci as if that gives your comment credibility. Sorry, but the more you comment the more we all can see you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground. You certainly think you are clever though, even if nobody else does, I will give you that.
It is not bigotry. It is a fact. Trump supporters would prefer tump had been successful overthrowing the election. If this guy is vying for the Governor's office and has a trump campaign guy running his campaign, it tells me Donny and trumpers have not gotten over:
"Gov. Mike DeWine, a Republican, called the actions of the pro-Trump mob “an embarrassment to our country.” He said Trump should call on his supporters to leave the Capitol." after all this time.

Labeling people who don't trust trumpers, because they might be in favor of overthrowing elections is not bigotry. It is being realistic. What they tried once in history to do, they will probably try again, as the statistical probability increased a hundred-fold.

The people of Ohio need to beware, up there.

Amen , well said.

Real child abuse is failure to develop human potential, which is what society has been doing since it began. Wearing masks doesn't even register on the meter.

Forum List

Back