Oh Yes.Can Anyone Just Imagine If We Had A Biden/Hillary Ticket In Charge Now?,And Already In A Recession?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:slap: they have been bringing this up, maybe daily on any Fox News Program or on conservative radio shows. They all say something along the lines of,,,,,"OMG, Can you just imagine if we had a President Hillary/President Biden right now". It's unthinkable. If anything, they would take turns taking their daily 10-12 hour naps while the other figures out how to make sure 300 Million People don't go broke and maybe start starving while racing for toilet paper and stealing pets/stray animals off the streets.
:ack-1:

I figure the Clinton Foundation would have just pocketed $2 TRILLION DOLLARS while Crazy Uncle Joe was either busy groping women (and little girls) or trying to figure out where the fuck he was.....

But, according to Hillary, "What difference does it make???"

I figure the Clinton Foundation would have just pocketed $2 TRILLION DOLLARS while Crazy Uncle Joe was either busy groping women (and little girls) or trying to figure out where the fuck he was.....

i just dont see bin biden speak for 2 hours every day for 8 weeks. even a teleprompter wouldnt help being his brain is now going at 15 MPH

i dont know how a president hillary would deal with corona being she would still be fainting often under her mini van

i dont know how a president hillary would deal with corona being she would still be fainting often under her mini van
You are an idiot, you little freakazoid.

:slap: they have been bringing this up, maybe daily on any Fox News Program or on conservative radio shows. They all say something along the lines of,,,,,"OMG, Can you just imagine if we had a President Hillary/President Biden right now". It's unthinkable. If anything, they would take turns taking their daily 10-12 hour naps while the other figures out how to make sure 300 Million People don't go broke and maybe start starving while racing for toilet paper and stealing pets/stray animals off the streets.

If Hillary were in charge right now, she would have had no reason to release the biological weapon she conjured up in her cauldron with some eye of newt and entrails of bat. The Clinton kill list is growing exponentially.

Queue the latest right wing wet dream fantasy in alt-right Wally World. :)..or whatever alternate universe you live in.
Anything to distract attention from the colossal bleep up of Trump's response and handling of the virus...which is why you are seeing what you are seeing.
Deal with it.

look, ok,,so we got this virus thing going, 20 million people lost their jobs last week,,,whats the big deal? you know, it could of been a much worse scenario if we had a President Trump right now,,,damn,,I just can't imagine that!,,,,so what difference does it make !!!!!!

look, ok,,so we got this virus thing going, 20 million people lost their jobs last week,,,whats the big deal? you know, it could of been a much worse scenario if we had a President Trump right now,,,damn,,I just can't imagine that!,,,,so what difference does it make !!!!!!

To quote a famous line from a movie that my father loved..."Well...we're waiting". What is your point here?
No one is minimalizing this. We do have a President named Trump....oy...I'm so confused.

Bring it home. What are you trying to say?

well at least Biden will have something to do to keep him busy.

Why don't you people deal with the "leadership" (ha) that we have now in the executive branch? In reality, we have none. All that is up there is a supreme narcissist who would be king and his sick sycophants. He needs to get busy working with medical experts and the governors, including Cuomo, Newsom, and "that woman from Michigan." This piece of vermin will never understand that it is not all about him. At a time like this, I wish that we lived in a banana republic, in which he would be taken out and hanged in the public square.

Forum List

Back