Oh, those damned scientists!

These are some smart people we're talking about. :rolleyes:

1634957339091.png

1634957454702.png

In 1990 we were told by "scientists" that we had 10-years or there was nothing that could be done. In case you missed it, the year 2000 has come and gone. :auiqs.jpg:
Just keep repeating that silly lie. That referred to keeping the increase below 2 C. And that is not going to happen in any case. That much and more increase is already in the pipeline.

fake news,,

what it doesnt say is any study that went against the desired outcome was rejected and the scientist fired and falsely discredited
Apparently you really don't know what it takes to be published in a peer reviewed journal. Your methodology and evidence have to be correct, your conclusion is up to you. The reason that there are very few papers that disagree with AGW now is that the evidence is overwhelming. But then, people with a third grade science education would not know that.

Apparently you really don't know what it takes to be published in a peer reviewed journal. Your methodology and evidence have to be correct, your conclusion is up to you. The reason that there are very few papers that disagree with AGW now is that the evidence is overwhelming. But then, people with a third grade science education would not know that.
of course I do,, you have to toe the line and agree with what youre told too,,

and peer preview is only needed when the facts cant stand on their own,,

99.9% LOL

Wow. That's North Korean level of propaganda. I have a real hard problem believing them when they buy beachfront property. Seems that those with money are trying to kick all of the middle class people off of the beaches so they can have them for themselves because they certainly aren't worried about the supposed sea level increases.

Climate Change is a natural process that can be exacerbated by mankind abuse of the planet we live on.

Earth has it own natural warming and cooling process that will kick in Ice Ages and warming periods depending on many factors from Volcanic Eruptions to the distance our planet is from the Sun…

Now with that written I will admit Humanity prolongs the effects of El Niño and La Niña and cause massive climate issues but you will deny the natural part and just focus on the man made part…

99.9% LOL

Well, the article is trash to begin with.

"More than 99.9% of peer-reviewed scientific papers agree that climate change is mainly caused by humans,"

Climate change has existed for.... wait for this.... FOREVER.

It existed in the times of the dinosaurs, it existed before the dinosaurs and it's existed ever since.

How the fart did humans have an impact on the change in climate before humans even existed?

Well, the article is trash to begin with.

"More than 99.9% of peer-reviewed scientific papers agree that climate change is mainly caused by humans,"

Climate change has existed for.... wait for this.... FOREVER.

It existed in the times of the dinosaurs, it existed before the dinosaurs and it's existed ever since.

How the fart did humans have an impact on the change in climate before humans even existed?
You've been here for a while. Surely you have picked up enough of prior conversations to realize that the argument you're making is meaningless drivel and is the sort of thing you might get from a 12-year old.

"climate change" (from Oxford Languages):
  1. a change in global or regional climate patterns, in particular a change apparent from the mid to late 20th century onwards and attributed largely to the increased levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide produced by the use of fossil fuels.

You've been here for a while. Surely you have picked up enough of prior conversations to realize that the argument you're making is meaningless drivel and is the sort of thing you might get from a 12-year old.

If someone can't understand what "climate change" is, how the hell are they supposed to have a conversation about climate change?

What frustrates me the most about having discussions about climate change is that many people on one side ignore whatever is inconvenient, and many people on the other side ignore whatever is inconvenient.

You can come at me and claim my post is that of a 12 year old, but then again I've met 12 year olds with more ability to think that people who have been around for six decades.

If you have a problem with the FACT that the Earths climate has consistently changed in the last 500 million years, then there's not much I can do

1635031783757.png

If you have a problem with the FACT that the Earths climate has consistently changed in the last 500 million years, then there's not much I can do
Denier weenie tactic1: Pretend the term "climate change" in such contexts doesn't imply AGW, i.e. "attributed largely to the increased levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide produced by the use of fossil fuels."
If someone can't understand what "climate change" is, how the hell are they supposed to have a conversation about climate change?
Exactly. Smart people read up on such subjects before commenting so as not to appear so dumb and/or in denial.

Last edited:
The media has pushed this since the 70's, it worked. But it does not make it true.

Forum List

Back