OH SHIT! Epstein’s Lawyers Offer Plea Deal to Divulge Names in Exchange for 5 Year Sentence

Just ask Katie Johnson.
I did. Thanks! I can only imagine the death threats she got from Trump and Epstein to have dropped the case; Docket for Katie Johnson v. Donald J. Trump, 5:16-cv-00797 - CourtListener.com

You and pawn best quit while you're only 6 feet deep. Gloria Allred wouldn't touch that case because it was so obviously a fraud. Yet you two morons swallow it gladly.
And yet, it's more than you have on Clinton. :mm:

Oh, look at fawn lie. You can tell the evil little troll is cornered....
Clinton brought the underage girl on the plane with him....but he wasn't planning on fucking her. So says Faun.
Let's see your evidence Clinton brought him with her....

But he was most likely crying about Roy Moore courting 16 year olds. Faggot ass hypocrite that he is.
LOLOL

Again, you prove to be fucking deranged :cuckoo:

Here's what I actually said about Roy Moore...
I agree with you he should not be condemned based on the evidence so far. I also agree with you these women will disappear after the election.
.... now the forum sees you're just another unhinged rightard who leaps to conclusions he b'lieves based on his own prejudices and not on reality.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
You and pawn best quit while you're only 6 feet deep. Gloria Allred wouldn't touch that case because it was so obviously a fraud. Yet you two morons swallow it gladly.
So because he got away with it, it's ok then.
What did hd get away with?

Perjury, witness tampering, destruction of evidence, threatening a federal witness.

Didn't you love where Linda Tripp taped the bastard threatening a 62 year old (at the time) black woman that if she didn't perjure herself on his behalf that he would fire her, make sure she lost her pension, and never work again? You were good with the president of the United States abusing his power to suborn perjury like that, he was a party member, meaning he was GOD. You couldn't deny it, it was on tape. But no worries, they threw Linda Tripp in jail for exposing him, no harm came to the GOD of the democrats who is not subject to laws.
He didn't get away with any crimes. He was impeached, fined, and had his law license suspended.

I'm sure that is EXACTLY what would happen to normals like me if we threatened witnesses to obstruct justice in a federal investigation...

You really are stupid beyond belief.

Faun probably thinks fucking 16 year olds is okay. That's why he is so adamant about trolling the thread with his stupid comments. He's cheering Clinton on.
LOLOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

a) I don't condone adults fucking 16 year olds.

b) you have no evidence Clinton did.

c) that's your problem, not mine.
You are most likely a pedophile, like Clinton.
LOL

And you deduced that by me saying I don't condone adults fucking 16 year olds, did ya?

So because he got away with it, it's ok then.
What did hd get away with?

Perjury, witness tampering, destruction of evidence, threatening a federal witness.

Didn't you love where Linda Tripp taped the bastard threatening a 62 year old (at the time) black woman that if she didn't perjure herself on his behalf that he would fire her, make sure she lost her pension, and never work again? You were good with the president of the United States abusing his power to suborn perjury like that, he was a party member, meaning he was GOD. You couldn't deny it, it was on tape. But no worries, they threw Linda Tripp in jail for exposing him, no harm came to the GOD of the democrats who is not subject to laws.
He didn't get away with any crimes. He was impeached, fined, and had his law license suspended.

I'm sure that is EXACTLY what would happen to normals like me if we threatened witnesses to obstruct justice in a federal investigation...

You really are stupid beyond belief.
Let's start with .... you're not normal. From there, work your way down to ... he was offered a plea deal which many normals get.

Clinton brought the underage girl on the plane with him....but he wasn't planning on fucking her. So says Faun.
The flight logs, you stupid pedo.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, flight logs are evidence he flew on the plane. Anything beyond that stems from your unhinged rightarded brain.

You got you ass kicked on that lie already, dumbfuck. If you were sentient, you'd be embarrassed....

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, flight logs are evidence he flew on the plane. Anything beyond that stems from your unhinged rightarded brain.

You got you ass kicked on that lie already, dumbfuck. If you were sentient, you'd be embarrassed....
You"re also fucking deranged. Proving Clinton was on the plane does not prove he had sex with anyone on the plane. Using your retarded logic, that proves trump had sex with his daughter since I can show you a photo of the two of them together on a plane.

Do you see now how insane you are?

Hahaha hahaha all fking bullsnot all that. I asked you mthr fkr a question, have the balls to answer or leave
Brainwashed to the point of total incompetence and irrationality.....
I asked you how they could have gotten it since the data file would be too large to download over the internet? Why won’t you answer fkwad?
Multiple downloads.. do you think I'm a computer expert or something LOL?
It's super easy to do by torrent, and can be interrupted and restarted as well.

LOLOL

You"re also fucking deranged. Proving Clinton was on the plane does not prove he had sex with anyone on the plane. Using your retarded logic, that proves trump had sex with his daughter since I can show you a photo of the two of them together on a plane.

Since Clinton was on the plane 20 times that’s enough evidence for him to have to prove himself innocent of porkng young ones.

Kinda sucks when the Kavanaugh ””prove yourself inniocent “ light is shined on Your “heroes” don’t it

LOLOL

Since Clinton was on the plane 20 times that’s enough evidence for him to have to prove himself innocent of porkng young ones.

Kinda sucks when the Kavanaugh ””prove yourself inniocent “ light is shined on Your “heroes” don’t it
Maybe Bill Clinton is guilty of something. I don't care to defend him, and it doesn't prove Trump's innocence.

LOLOL

Maybe Bill Clinton is guilty of something. I don't care to defend him, and it doesn't prove Trump's innocence.
Trump has nothing to prove himself innocent of as it relates to Bill and Hills Lolita Express.

LOLOL

So you're saying Kavanaugh is actually guilty of sexually assaulting Ford??

LOLOL

Trump has nothing to prove himself innocent of as it relates to Bill and Hills Lolita Express.
Why not? He flew on Epstein's plane too.

LOLOL

Only in the “minds” of emoters.

Anyone check the outbound bookings on the airlines yet?

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Bill's itinerary just changed....he has a sudden speech to give for the Clinton Foundation in the nearest country that doesn't have extradition.......

Justice Department to Examine Origins of Probe Into Trump Campaign’s Possible Ties to Russia
GOP lawmakers allege law-enforcement officials abused their authority; Democrats say new move is politically motivated

That was in April. No word yet? Probably a witch hunt. A NOTHING Burger. Knew it!

Trump has described the Steele dossier as “bogus” and Republicans have long sought to discredit the FBI’s investigation, which was later taken over by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller. His final report on Russia and the Trump campaign was released in redacted form in mid-April.

In that same month, Attorney General William Barr, who now heads the Justice Department, told a congressional committee that the Horowitz probe would be completed by May or June.

It's now July.

Mueller’s report, released on April 18, said that Russia did meddle in the election in an attempt to boost Trump’s candidacy. It said Trump campaign officials had multiple contacts with Russian officials. But it found insufficient evidence to establish a criminal conspiracy between the campaign and Moscow.

The report also described numerous attempts by Trump to impede Mueller’s inquiry, but it stopped short of declaring that he committed a crime. Mueller during his inquiry brought charges against 34 people, including Russian agents and ex-Trump aides.

Page, a foreign policy adviser during Trump’s campaign, drew scrutiny from the FBI, which said in legal filings in 2016 that it believed he had been “collaborating and conspiring” with the Kremlin.

LOLOL

Only in the “minds” of emoters.
You mean like for those as well, accusing Clinton of having sex with minors on the "Lolita Express?"

Why not? He flew on Epstein's plane too.
Yes, Trump flew on the Lolita Express at least once.
The Salacious Ammo Even Donald Trump Won't Use in a Fight Against Hillary Clinton
Also the party at Mar-a-Lago with Trump and Epstein and a bunch of young girls.
Trump once hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report says. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls.'

Last edited:

Forum List

Back