Oh-Oh, For Obamacare

You didn't pwn Willow BFGRN...not at all.
Be as dense as you want, but if you don't understand, don't pawn it off like you pwn'd someone. :cuckoo:

You know Meister, it is not your call...

says you...:lol:

Let me walk you through this Meister...

The quote from Elizabeth Kenny is: "He who angers you conquers you."

Conquer and pwned are synonyms.

Now, what would you call this Meister?

I'm tired of you evil leftist assholes telling us day in and day out to pay more taxes. It's isn't right to tell people that while 50% of you are sitting there freeloading off the backs of the 50% who do pay FEDERAL INCOME TAXES.. all you can say is "GIVE US MORE"

You know Meister, it is not your call...

I'm tired of you evil leftist assholes telling us day in and day out to pay more taxes. It's isn't right to tell people that while 50% of you are sitting there freeloading off the backs of the 50% who do pay FEDERAL INCOME TAXES.. all you can say is "GIVE US MORE"

eh....my take is she thinks you need glasses because you certainly aren't understanding what she's saying with the normal font, BFGRN.

47% percent of people don't pay income tax and a percentage of them get "earned income credit". I think this is the point she's trying to drive home to you. Shrug all you want, but.....

Do you guys have a calendar listing moral high ground days? Weiner is in the grinder and its, moral relativism, now you have the superior position? I have a basic problem with stealing to provide for anyone. Now you want to burden a system to the point of failure, then we all have healthcare problems. What genius on your side thought that was a good idea?

Oh, now I see your problem...you are stupid.

Medicare is not stealing. People pay into it their whole working life. Medicare is a social insurance program.

I see so what happens when the means test SS....and I get dropped to , well, maybe a quarter of the payment I was due?

I paid my whole life too. Its a social insurance program.

what if I am healthy or much healthier than the average schlep? do I get means tested out of medicare?:lol:

NO, they get to use my former social sec. pay out for things lik, Oh, paying folks who never put in as much AND paying for medicare too, why yes thank you central management....

there another part to that equation to, lets see if you can figure it out....:eusa_whistle:

You didn't pwn Willow BFGRN...not at all.
Be as dense as you want, but if you don't understand, don't pawn it off like you pwn'd someone. :cuckoo:

as exhibited above in my last post, he doesn't think things thru, just like this plan.......I guess if you are one of the 47%, its great, when you are the 20% that pay 85% of the taxes, well, sit down and stfu.

willow, I pay federal taxes and state taxes. In the 1990's I probably paid more in taxes than you make.

another correction asshole. You are missing the point. Here is is again.. LIsten carefully..

He who angers you conquers you.
E. Kenny

willow is pwned.

I wouldn't have you pay more taxes willow, only the wealthy need to pay more. You are a:

peasants-for-plutocracy-by-michael-dal-cerro2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's what's wrong with you asshole. The wealthy shouldn't have to pay a nickel more until EVERYONE who lives here is paying something. otherwise you got a bunch of leeches leeching off of others. and that's the truth. leeches.

willow, I pay federal taxes and state taxes. In the 1990's I probably paid more in taxes than you make.

another correction asshole. You are missing the point. Here is is again.. LIsten carefully..

He who angers you conquers you.
E. Kenny

willow is pwned.

I wouldn't have you pay more taxes willow, only the wealthy need to pay more. You are a:

peasants-for-plutocracy-by-michael-dal-cerro2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I fail to see how equity or a progressive utopia is being achieved, with only 50% paying.

eh....my take is she thinks you need glasses because you certainly aren't understanding what she's saying with the normal font, BFGRN.

47% percent of people don't pay income tax and a percentage of them get "earned income credit". I think this is the point she's trying to drive home to you. Shrug all you want, but.....

Pretty disingenuous on your part Meister. Her reply is clearly laced with anger.

People like you and willow are angry, but you have chosen the wrong people to be angry at. You have been brainwashed by the very people you should be angry at. Those statistics are appalling, but they are not a symptom that the American worker is lazy, they are a symptom of a system that has created a plutocracy and is eviscerating the middle class in this country.

The American worker is not lazy, he/she is underpaid.

Productivity%20vs%20Real%20wage%20(chinese%20article).jpg

Sources: US Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics; US Department of Commerce,
Bureau of the Census, Historical Statistics of the United States.

Last edited:

Pretty disingenuous on your part Meister. Her reply is clearly laced with anger.

People like you and willow are angry, but you have chosen the wrong people to be angry at. You have been brainwashed by the very people you should be angry at. Those statistics are appalling, but they are not a symptom that the American worker is lazy, they are a symptom of a system that has created a plutocracy and is eviscerating the middle class in this country.

Sources: US Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics; US Department of Commerce,

Somebody as insignificant in my life sush as yourself, doesn't anger me, BFGRN.....trust me.

If the American worker is underpaid, why are most of the products Americans choose to buy foreign made? How is it Americans are paid more to produce similiar products other countries make less expensively?

Somebody as insignificant in my life sush as yourself, doesn't anger me, BFGRN.....trust me.

Don't inflate yourself Meister...I was not talking about me you and willow are angry at. I am referring to who you are brainwashed to be angry at, by the very people who are fucking you in the ass...

If the American worker is underpaid, why are most of the products Americans choose to buy foreign made? How is it Americans are paid more to produce similiar products other countries make less expensively?

It's pretty simple. The countries American corporate traitors outsource jobs to are human and environmental hell holes. Something you right wingers want to turn America into.

10483-India-Pollution-.jpg
india-air-pollution.jpg

2006_12_31_lahore_rubbish_pollution_520x390.JPG
monsoon-pollution-india.jpg

"We didn't inherit this land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."
Lakota Sioux Proverb

It's pretty simple. The countries American corporate traitors outsource jobs to are human and environmental hell holes. Something you right wingers want to turn America into.

india-air-pollution.jpg

"We didn't inherit this land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."
Lakota Sioux Proverb

I have planted over 600 trees this year. Sorry to burst your incorrect generalization. Note many of your pics are not corporate generated waste.

india-air-pollution.jpg

Lakota Sioux Proverb

I have planted over 600 trees this year. Sorry to burst your incorrect generalization. Note many of your pics are not corporate generated waste.

Well, you won't hear liberals calling for an end to the EPA, letting corporations police themselves or allowing coal power plants to continue to kill 13,000 people every year.

I think environmentalist Robert F. Kennedy said it best: "Eighty percent of Republicans are just Democrats that don't know what's going on"

india-air-pollution.jpg

Lakota Sioux Proverb

Well, you won't hear liberals calling for an end to the EPA, letting corporations police themselves or allowing coal power plants to continue to kill 13,000 people every year.

I think environmentalist Robert F. Kennedy said it best: "Eighty percent of Republicans are just Democrats that don't know what's going on"

I've said this before, our government is so bloated that there are layers of the government overlapping other areas of the government. You get rid of the EPA and another layer of the government picks it up. We're not down to the bones with our government.

Don't inflate yourself Meister...I was not talking about me you and willow are angry at. I am referring to who you are brainwashed to be angry at, by the very people who are fucking you in the ass...

Drink some more Kool-Aid, son. Because, you certainly are brainwashed and have proven it time and again on this board.

Now that we passed it we are finding out what's in it. :lol:

AP: Glitch in Obamacare would place couples earning up to $64,000 in Medicaid

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama's health care law would let several million middle-class people get nearly free insurance meant for the poor, a twist government number crunchers say they discovered only after the complex bill was signed.
The change would affect early retirees: A married couple could have an annual income of about $64,000 and still get Medicaid, said officials who make long-range cost estimates for the Health and Human Services department.

"The fact that this is being discovered now tells you, what else is baked into this law?" said Leavitt, who served as Health and Human Services secretary under President George H.W. Bush. "It clearly begins to reveal that the nature of the law was to put more and more people under eligibility for government insurance."
That $64,000 would put them at about four times the federal poverty level, which for a two-person household is $14,710 this year. The Medicaid expansion in the health care law was supposed to benefit childless adults with incomes up to 133 percent of the poverty level. A fudge factor built into the law bumps that up to 138 percent.

Read more: APNewsBreak: A twist in Obama's health care law | AP Business News - The News Tribune

There has never been a major piece of legislation that hasn't required modifications. The Affordable Healthcare Act is no different...

lol at affordable

The worst thing is that healthcare was so affordable prior to the legislation. :cuckoo:

Funny thing; every year for the past seven or eight years, my health insurance premiums increased by more than 10%. I just got my increase this year and it was only 6%. While that is still a decent increase, it is only about half of what I have become accustomed to. These are real numbers that I am actually seeing and paying, not some talking points.

Drink some more Kool-Aid, son. Because, you certainly are brainwashed and have proven it time and again on this board.

I laugh every time I see your 'old school'... I am old school. I remember when our economy was community based, until BIG corporations took over every aspect of commerce. Now it cost taxpayers money to subsidize the low wages of the Walmarts of the world.

But keep on supporting the GOP...I mean GOC...government of corporations.

Forum List

Back