Oh Noez! Pro Abortion Women Threatening Sex Strike!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Okey Dokey.
1656319655084.png

Now I know all those hot Leftist chicks love to do the hokey pokey with us conservative guys, but guys - tough it out, don’t give in. Our cause is more important than you diving on top of Bertha.

Sounds good to me. The last woman most men want is these kinds that live to hate us and aim to destroy our lives...maybe we also don't want to have sex with you? Ever think of that, witch?

Okey Dokey.
View attachment 662786

Now I know all those hot Leftist chicks love to do the hokey pokey with us conservative guys, but guys - tough it out, don’t give in. Our cause is more important than you diving on top of Bertha.

Someone who wears her ass on her stomach and doesn't realize that her refusing to have sex is a colossal joke.

Okey Dokey.
View attachment 662786

Good idea. It'll certainly cut down on abortion demand.

Okey Dokey.
View attachment 662786

And men everywhere sigh with relief

Okey Dokey.
View attachment 662786

Nothing on 2 legs is going to touch any of these women. Maybe something on 4 legs if they get lucky

Okey Dokey.
View attachment 662786

They don't know that they are doing a big favor for American men, do they?

Okey Dokey.
View attachment 662786

The one on the right should be drinking diet Coke or Clorox

Forum List

Back