Oh no... Devin Nunes quits Congress! Who will take his place??

And i bet you voted for Gavin Newsome and Joe Biden.

I put the idiot on ignore and sent him to the slave pen along with the other lower than imbecile voters.

View attachment 574297
not many voted for him... there was no need for a lot of actual voters... they had dead voters, non-existent voters, voters from fake addresses... and blank ballots filled out only for the byedim-ster

so yeh... they didn't really need anyone to vote for him... although some did bc there are always some sseriously mentally-compromised "americans"

not many voted for him... there was no need for a lot of actual voters... they had dead voters, non-existent voters, voters from fake addresses... and blank ballots filled out only for the byedim-ster

so yeh... they didn't really need anyone to vote for him... although some did bc there are always some sseriously mentally-compromised "americans"

As previously stated. Nunes has been redistricted out of his seat. He was from a very red district, so whomever gets the temp seat will only last until November of next year. Try reading sometime. I will endeavor to avoid the use large words, you being a dumb as dog con and all and does NOT KNOW HOW FUCKING READ SOMETHING ALREADY POSTED!

Last edited:

Is CA going to get another person like Nunes to take his place? not likely, as crazy as that state is
y5px8gzkeej81.jpg

this is the result

Devin Nunes would be a good vp or wh spokesman. He has a penchant for the truth that brings him respect nationwide. He also could stop the calumny the left regularly dispenses with his first rate love for the United States Constitution. People trust Nunes.
Trump-Nunes 2024! It has a nice ring to it.

Another delusional rightie.....:heehee:

Forum List

Back