Oh, No! Bad News For Liberals!

You know how bad economic news, or bad corona-panic news, is bad for Trump?
And they love it!

Well....this article from the WaPo is the opposite....

"I have the coronavirus. So far, it hasn’t been that bad for me.

My treatment has largely consisted of drinking gallons and gallons of Gatorade

I am in my late 60s, and the sickest I’ve ever been was when I had bronchitis several years ago. That laid me out for a few days. This has been much easier: no chills, no body aches. I breathe easily, and I don’t have a stuffy nose. My chest feels tight, and I have coughing spells. If I were at home with similar symptoms, I probably would have gone to work as usual.

I caught the coronavirus on the Diamond Princess, the cruise ship that was quarantined outside Yokohama, Japan, for 14 days, at the end of a 16-day cruise I took with my wife, Jeri. When I left the ship several weeks ago, I felt fine. We had checked our temperatures throughout our quarantine, and Jeri and I had gotten a swab test for the virus. Our temperatures were normal; we’d get the swab results back in 48 hours. But our test results had not arrived when we boarded buses for the airport, where two U.S. government planes waited for us.

The CDC had a quarantine location at the University of Nebraska’s hospital. We arrived on Feb. 17, greeted by a fleet of emergency vehicles and police cars. Officials put me on a stretcher and wheeled me into an ambulance, which made for a very dramatic scene. I easily could have walked myself, despite my exhaustion."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/02/28/i-have-coronavirus-so-far-it-isnt-that-bad/

My friend had a bit of skin cancer and got it cut out.
He's fine now.
Cancer is fuck all...I don't know why everyone goes on about it.

I am in my late 60s, and the sickest I’ve ever been was when I had bronchitis several years ago. That laid me out for a few days. This has been much easier: no chills, no body aches. I breathe easily, and I don’t have a stuffy nose. My chest feels tight, and I have coughing spells. If I were at home with similar symptoms, I probably would have gone to work as usual.

I caught the coronavirus on the Diamond Princess, the cruise ship that was quarantined outside Yokohama, Japan, for 14 days, at the end of a 16-day cruise I took with my wife, Jeri. When I left the ship several weeks ago, I felt fine. We had checked our temperatures throughout our quarantine, and Jeri and I had gotten a swab test for the virus. Our temperatures were normal; we’d get the swab results back in 48 hours. But our test results had not arrived when we boarded buses for the airport, where two U.S. government planes waited for us.

The CDC had a quarantine location at the University of Nebraska’s hospital. We arrived on Feb. 17, greeted by a fleet of emergency vehicles and police cars. Officials put me on a stretcher and wheeled me into an ambulance, which made for a very dramatic scene. I easily could have walked myself, despite my exhaustion."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/02/28/i-have-coronavirus-so-far-it-isnt-that-bad/

Thanks...

The democrats F****d up again......they started the panic wayyyyyy too early.....they should have allowed this to percolate till June, then done the fake hysteria.....

The truth....... One thought on the upcoming Trump Boomerang......? The Republicans know the democrat party minions in the media are hyping the virus to damage Trump.....but......the regular democrats don't understand this......

In November...democrats will stay home to keep from catching the virus.....Republicans will go out and vote for Trump.....just throwing it out there........:777:
Here's the one main thing that we really need to be concerned about, no matter how well the republicans do in this next election, our public educational system, K-12, colleges and universities are churning out vast numbers of students that have been brainwashed by Marxist-Leninist instructors and over time they will turn the tide in destroying the US, unless something is done about the educational system.

It's crazy -

Cuba was a thriving tourist destination before Castro -
It been a shithole ever since.
Yet Leftists teach that Castro was a hero.
Luckily Florida knows better.

And they love it!

My friend had a bit of skin cancer and got it cut out.
He's fine now.
Cancer is fuck all...I don't know why everyone goes on about it.

Yet here you are.

Thanks...

The democrats F****d up again......they started the panic wayyyyyy too early.....they should have allowed this to percolate till June, then done the fake hysteria.....

The truth....... One thought on the upcoming Trump Boomerang......? The Republicans know the democrat party minions in the media are hyping the virus to damage Trump.....but......the regular democrats don't understand this......

In November...democrats will stay home to keep from catching the virus.....Republicans will go out and vote for Trump.....just throwing it out there........:777:
Here's the one main thing that we really need to be concerned about, no matter how well the republicans do in this next election, our public educational system, K-12, colleges and universities are churning out vast numbers of students that have been brainwashed by Marxist-Leninist instructors and over time they will turn the tide in destroying the US, unless something is done about the educational system.

Nail on the head!!!

Unfortunately.....I can't see a way back.
Civil War may be the only solution.

Can't even see that happening.

Nope.....we're simply basking in the afterglow of a once great civilization.
Well, as for me, the wife died years ago and my kid is grown and on her own. I got nothing to lose, so as far as I'm concerned, they can bring it on.

Thanks...

Nail on the head!!!

Well, as for me, the wife died years ago and my kid is grown and on her own. I got nothing to lose, so as far as I'm concerned, they can bring it on.

So sorry to hear that.
All the best....I hope you've found peace, and you mean that avi.

Nail on the head!!!

So sorry to hear that.
All the best....I hope you've found peace, and you mean that avi.
Thank you.

Notice the libturd media rarely mentions age or health?

If kids aren't getting it much, it is not that bad. If you have the grim reaper already at your door step, it is quite lethal. But even a lot of them recover.

Here.....from one of the people on the cruise ship...you can't get a more targeted look at the spread of the virus and how it effects people...this guy is 67 with an underlying condition.....feels fine, didn't suffer much at all....

Coronavirus Cruise Ship Patient Held In Isolation Describes Symptoms

“I had a precondition called Guillain-Barré syndrome and I think that’s why they put me in the biocontainment to make sure that I was stable and that the virus did not go into my lungs and chest, which seems to be the killer in this,” he said. Guillain-Barré syndrome is condition of the nervous system in which a person’s immune system damages the nerve cells causing muscle weakness, the CDC says.

But he added that many people who contract the coronavirus “are ending up with fairly mild cases, just like I am.”
------

“Other than the spike in fever and that I had a lingering dry cough, I was fine,” he said. “It was not like a regular cold so there was no sore throat, no stuffy nose, no sneezing, no body aches with a high temperature and other than that dry cough I would have been fine after about 10 hours after my fever broke.”

He said he is now “feeling great,” adding that if he wasn’t still contagious, he’d return to work.

Goldman has been chronicling his ordeal on a daily blog. And he added one detail, too, about his treatment.

“Despite all the monitors attached to me, there is no medication being given. My only medication is (drum roll, please) Gatorade,” Goldman wrote. “This virus is so unknown, there is no cure except to allow it to work its way through my system. There are no antibiotics, no IVs, not even nose drops, just Gatorade.”
The man was annoyed, and who wouldn't be. The protocols for corona virus would have saved thousands of life in the hard flu epidemic of 1918, when one of my revered friend's husband died of influenza, and she spent the next 55 years alone, when my late husband and I became close friends of hers in the early 70s.

All that aside, the medical profession who deals with runaway diseases like ebola, Four Corners (hanta) virus, and severe influenza epidemics, did the best they could do to ensure the man would be well when released after making absolutely certain he was over the virus. At that time, not a whole lot was known about the virus except that it spread in China like wildfires prior to understanding the vector route of the disease. I'm giving the caregivers a pass. Letting several hundred people into the population at large from all corners of the country would have been very unwise, and while inconvenienced, the people who had the disease were not presenting a common disorder, and the medical team who treated them did not want to be blamed for exponential deaths that would have occurred had they not intervened.

That may not sound like much, but the care providers were acting in both the behalf of the afflicted and a population that had not been greatly exposed to the virus, although it was noticed that caregivers of those who were in and around other people were likely to contract the disease if they failed any one aspect of protection by frequent changes of specialized virus-safe gloves, masks, head coverings, and water-and-virus-proof total med coveralls. Some got it anyway if they failed to wear a mask and someone sneezed their way who was as close as 10 feet away. Uncovered sneezes can be like a gunshot with a longer range than could be guessed accurately.

Forum List

Back