Oh, No! Bad News For Liberals!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
You know how bad economic news, or bad corona-panic news, is bad for Trump?
And they love it!

Well....this article from the WaPo is the opposite....

"I have the coronavirus. So far, it hasn’t been that bad for me.

My treatment has largely consisted of drinking gallons and gallons of Gatorade

I am in my late 60s, and the sickest I’ve ever been was when I had bronchitis several years ago. That laid me out for a few days. This has been much easier: no chills, no body aches. I breathe easily, and I don’t have a stuffy nose. My chest feels tight, and I have coughing spells. If I were at home with similar symptoms, I probably would have gone to work as usual.

I caught the coronavirus on the Diamond Princess, the cruise ship that was quarantined outside Yokohama, Japan, for 14 days, at the end of a 16-day cruise I took with my wife, Jeri. When I left the ship several weeks ago, I felt fine. We had checked our temperatures throughout our quarantine, and Jeri and I had gotten a swab test for the virus. Our temperatures were normal; we’d get the swab results back in 48 hours. But our test results had not arrived when we boarded buses for the airport, where two U.S. government planes waited for us.

The CDC had a quarantine location at the University of Nebraska’s hospital. We arrived on Feb. 17, greeted by a fleet of emergency vehicles and police cars. Officials put me on a stretcher and wheeled me into an ambulance, which made for a very dramatic scene. I easily could have walked myself, despite my exhaustion."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/02/28/i-have-coronavirus-so-far-it-isnt-that-bad/

Last edited:

I am in my late 60s, and the sickest I’ve ever been was when I had bronchitis several years ago. That laid me out for a few days. This has been much easier: no chills, no body aches. I breathe easily, and I don’t have a stuffy nose. My chest feels tight, and I have coughing spells. If I were at home with similar symptoms, I probably would have gone to work as usual.

I caught the coronavirus on the Diamond Princess, the cruise ship that was quarantined outside Yokohama, Japan, for 14 days, at the end of a 16-day cruise I took with my wife, Jeri. When I left the ship several weeks ago, I felt fine. We had checked our temperatures throughout our quarantine, and Jeri and I had gotten a swab test for the virus. Our temperatures were normal; we’d get the swab results back in 48 hours. But our test results had not arrived when we boarded buses for the airport, where two U.S. government planes waited for us.

The CDC had a quarantine location at the University of Nebraska’s hospital. We arrived on Feb. 17, greeted by a fleet of emergency vehicles and police cars. Officials put me on a stretcher and wheeled me into an ambulance, which made for a very dramatic scene. I easily could have walked myself, despite my exhaustion."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/02/28/i-have-coronavirus-so-far-it-isnt-that-bad/

Thanks...

The democrats F****d up again......they started the panic wayyyyyy too early.....they should have allowed this to percolate till June, then done the fake hysteria.....

The truth....... One thought on the upcoming Trump Boomerang......? The Republicans know the democrat party minions in the media are hyping the virus to damage Trump.....but......the regular democrats don't understand this......

In November...democrats will stay home to keep from catching the virus.....Republicans will go out and vote for Trump.....just throwing it out there........:777:

Notice the libturd media rarely mentions age or health?

If kids aren't getting it much, it is not that bad. If you have the grim reaper already at your door step, it is quite lethal. But even a lot of them recover.

If kids aren't getting it much, it is not that bad. If you have the grim reaper already at your door step, it is quite lethal. But even a lot of them recover.

Here.....from one of the people on the cruise ship...you can't get a more targeted look at the spread of the virus and how it effects people...this guy is 67 with an underlying condition.....feels fine, didn't suffer much at all....

Coronavirus Cruise Ship Patient Held In Isolation Describes Symptoms

“I had a precondition called Guillain-Barré syndrome and I think that’s why they put me in the biocontainment to make sure that I was stable and that the virus did not go into my lungs and chest, which seems to be the killer in this,” he said. Guillain-Barré syndrome is condition of the nervous system in which a person’s immune system damages the nerve cells causing muscle weakness, the CDC says.

But he added that many people who contract the coronavirus “are ending up with fairly mild cases, just like I am.”
------

“Other than the spike in fever and that I had a lingering dry cough, I was fine,” he said. “It was not like a regular cold so there was no sore throat, no stuffy nose, no sneezing, no body aches with a high temperature and other than that dry cough I would have been fine after about 10 hours after my fever broke.”

He said he is now “feeling great,” adding that if he wasn’t still contagious, he’d return to work.

Goldman has been chronicling his ordeal on a daily blog. And he added one detail, too, about his treatment.

“Despite all the monitors attached to me, there is no medication being given. My only medication is (drum roll, please) Gatorade,” Goldman wrote. “This virus is so unknown, there is no cure except to allow it to work its way through my system. There are no antibiotics, no IVs, not even nose drops, just Gatorade.”

Thanks...

The democrats F****d up again......they started the panic wayyyyyy too early.....they should have allowed this to percolate till June, then done the fake hysteria.....

The truth....... One thought on the upcoming Trump Boomerang......? The Republicans know the democrat party minions in the media are hyping the virus to damage Trump.....but......the regular democrats don't understand this......

In November...democrats will stay home to keep from catching the virus.....Republicans will go out and vote for Trump.....just throwing it out there........:777:

Maybe they knew Trump wouldn't wait until 1,000 were dead, as Obama did.

"Fact-Check: Obama Waited Until 'Millions' Infected and 1000 Dead in U.S. Before Declaring H1N1 Emergency"
Fact-Check: Obama Waited Until 'Millions' Infected and 1000 Dead in U.S. Before Declaring H1N1 Emergency

And they love it!

Thank you, politicalchic, for pointing out that the small percentage of LIVES LOST due to this are NOT precious.....

Here.....from one of the people on the cruise ship...you can't get a more targeted look at the spread of the virus and how it effects people...this guy is 67 with an underlying condition.....feels fine, didn't suffer much at all....

“I had a precondition called Guillain-Barré syndrome and I think that’s why they put me in the biocontainment to make sure that I was stable and that the virus did not go into my lungs and chest, which seems to be the killer in this,” he said. Guillain-Barré syndrome is condition of the nervous system in which a person’s immune system damages the nerve cells causing muscle weakness, the CDC says.

But he added that many people who contract the coronavirus “are ending up with fairly mild cases, just like I am.”
------

“Other than the spike in fever and that I had a lingering dry cough, I was fine,” he said. “It was not like a regular cold so there was no sore throat, no stuffy nose, no sneezing, no body aches with a high temperature and other than that dry cough I would have been fine after about 10 hours after my fever broke.”

He said he is now “feeling great,” adding that if he wasn’t still contagious, he’d return to work.

Goldman has been chronicling his ordeal on a daily blog. And he added one detail, too, about his treatment.

“Despite all the monitors attached to me, there is no medication being given. My only medication is (drum roll, please) Gatorade,” Goldman wrote. “This virus is so unknown, there is no cure except to allow it to work its way through my system. There are no antibiotics, no IVs, not even nose drops, just Gatorade.”
I am familiar with life/health insurance underwriting. Here are the real numbers by ages. This is thankfully not even hitting the young.

This is still bad shit. The mother fucker is very contagious.

Coronavirus Age, Sex, Demographics (COVID-19) - Worldometer

And they love it!

Thank you, politicalchic, for pointing out that the small percentage of LIVES LOST due to this are NOT precious.....

Thank you for demonstrating, once again, that democrats like you are dumb......

And they love it!

You're really an imbecile, aren't you.

And they love it!

and thank YOU for proving that conservatives are so stupid they miss the point entirely...

1 person being LIGHTLY affected does NOT disprove or invalidate the numbers of people who ARE or WILL be affected more seriously.

It's great that SOME people only experience mild symptoms

but that does NOT mitigate the LARGER group of people who will face more serious symptoms

And they love it!

and thank YOU for proving that conservatives are so stupid they miss the point entirely...

1 person being LIGHTLY affected does NOT disprove or invalidate the numbers of people who ARE or WILL be affected more seriously.

but that does NOT mitigate the LARGER group of people who will face more serious symptoms

We've already established that you are an imbecile.

Don't forget that you are mentally qualified for handicapped parking.

And they love it!

You may want to have a chat with your reading for comprehension skills teacher.

And they love it!

You may want to have a chat with your reading for comprehension skills teacher.

May not help if it's a government school teacher.

And they love it!

He said he is now “feeling great,” adding that preferable.thThose still contagious, he’d return to work.

Those who experience serious symptoms are over 80 and have terminal respiratory infections. A much much smaller group than those with mild symptoms.

Thanks...

Here's the one main thing that we really need to be concerned about, no matter how well the republicans do in this next election, our public educational system, K-12, colleges and universities are churning out vast numbers of students that have been brainwashed by Marxist-Leninist instructors and over time they will turn the tide in destroying the US, unless something is done about the educational system.

Thanks...

Here's the one main thing that we really need to be concerned about, no matter how well the republicans do in this next election, our public educational system, K-12, colleges and universities are churning out vast numbers of students that have been brainwashed by Marxist-Leninist instructors and over time they will turn the tide in destroying the US, unless something is done about the educational system.

Nail on the head!!!

Unfortunately.....I can't see a way back.

Thanks...

Nail on the head!!!

Civil War may be the only solution.

Thanks...

Nail on the head!!!

Civil War may be the only solution.

Can't even see that happening.

Nope.....we're simply basking in the afterglow of a once great civilization.

Forum List

Back