Oh look, more "science" falls by the wayside..unethical study

Actually they are. Mutations occur all the time and evolution has been shown in many creatures in the here and now. Natural selection is not about creating the critter that will fill this niche.

Natural selection is about all these critters are being mutated all the time and every now and then one of those mutations gives one particular critter a massive advantage over his competitors. That critter prospers and the rest die out. That is an evolutionary step. The Galapagos Islands are a miniature lab of evolution. They are closely tied in geography but each island has species of finches that have evolved to take advantage of whatever that particular island has to offer.

You miss his point.There are no laboratory demonstrations of speciation, millions of fruit flies coming and going while never once suggesting that they were destined to appear as anything other than fruit flies.

More than six thousand years of breeding and artificial selection, barnyard and backyard, have never induced a chicken to lay a square egg or persuade a pig to develop wheels on ball bearing.

In a research survey published in 2001, the evolutionary biologist Joel Kingsolver reported that in sample sizes of more than one thousand individuals, there was virtually no correlation between specific biological traits and either reproductive success or survival. “Important issues about selection,” he remarked with some understatement, “remain unresolved.” selection exists at all. Computer simulations of Darwinian evolution fail when they are honest and succeed only when they are not. Thomas Ray has for years been conducting computer experiments in an artificial environment that he has designated Tierra. . . . Sandra Blakeslee, writing for the New York Times, reported the results under the headline “Computer ‘Life Form’ Mutates in an Evolution Experiment: Natural Selection Is Found at Work in a Digital World.”

The above from Berlinski's "Devil's Delusion," p. 189-190

So, do you ever use your own words, or do you just rely on other people to argue for you? Let's begin.

Funny, there actually has been lots of laboratory evidence of speciation and evidence of speciation out in the wild. Google 'Richard Lenski.' He's been doing an experiment with e. coli bacteria for the past two decades. It's still ongoing, and he's had some utterly fascinating discoveries. Some of the non-harmful (to humans) e. coli colonies acquired the ability to process citrate, something with demarcates them from the harmful e. coli.

And oh, the fruit fly thing again, hm? Cute. The experiment was over... 600 generations I believe? Lenski's experiment it took 30,000 generations to produce the trait I spoke of above. Evolution takes time.

I don't think you have enough knowledge of biology to know how funny this is. Seriously. Go try looking at pictures of what domesticated animals and plants looked like before humans started controlling their breeding and suiting it to own purposes. They don't look like what they do now, so his assertion that there hasn't been evolution is just silly.

Also, his examples of what evolution should have happened? Now he's just being retarded.

In a research survey published in 2001, the evolutionary biologist Joel Kingsolver reported that in sample sizes of more than one thousand individuals, there was virtually no correlation between specific biological traits and either reproductive success or survival. “Important issues about selection,” he remarked with some understatement, “remain unresolved.” selection exists at all.

Ah, the old creationist tactic of quoting from biologists themselves, and trying to appeal to their authority. Someone's new at this game.

They've clipped his quotes right up. We don't know what the survey was about, how it was conducted, or even what the result was. To begin with, all we can get from this paragraph is that specific traits by themselves don't increase or decrease chances of reproduction or survival. But the author of the paragraph tries to make it mean natural selection is false. Which doesn't work when we don't what Kingsolver was even testing for. It's also interesting to note that he probably tested humans (i.e., individuals), and if he did, than the point is moot. Civilization tends to have a negating effect on natural selection.

So, anyone got a link to the research survey? Citation pleeeeease?

Computer simulations of Darwinian evolution fail when they are honest and succeed only when they are not. Thomas Ray has for years been conducting computer experiments in an artificial environment that he has designated Tierra. . . . Sandra Blakeslee, writing for the New York Times, reported the results under the headline “Computer ‘Life Form’ Mutates in an Evolution Experiment: Natural Selection Is Found at Work in a Digital World.”

So how is Thomas Ray not honest? How do they fall apart if they are honest? What constitutes an honest computer simulation? This excerpt you've quoted makes a lot of unbacked and uncited statements.

1. "So, do you ever use your own words, or do you just rely on other people to argue for you?"

It's my argument, but Berlinski does such a nice job of tying you in knots, I think I'll keep using his words.

Painful, huh?

2. "the old creationist tactic of quoting from biologists themselves,..."
Pretty smart, huh?
Who better?

3. Now, as I end my refrain, thrust home (btw, that one from Edmond Rostand) :
May you walk behind the elephant in the procession of life!

"He and you don't understand ...(forgive me but my paleontology is weak)"

So, horses have remained horses?
No new species, huh?
So....where is the 'evolution'?

You're not another zombie who has fallen under the sway of concepts that he doesn't quite understand are you?

But...I'm perfectly happy to have you believe whatsoever you choose to...just realize that you are accepting based on faith.

But, to help you in your search for knowledge......

. ". . . no human has ever seen a new species form in nature." Steven M. Stanley, The New Evolutionary Timetable (New York: Basic Books, Inc., 1981), p. 73.

"There are no fossils known that show what the primitive ancestral insects looked like, . . . Until fossils of these ancestors are discovered, however, the early history of the insects can only be inferred." Peter Farb, The Insects, Life Nature Library (New York: Time Incorporated, 1962), pp. 14-15

"Thus so far as concerns the major groups of animals, the creationists seem to have the better of the argument. There is not the slightest evidence that any one of the major groups arose from any other. Each is a special animal complex related, more or less closely, to all the rest, and appearing, therefore, as a special and distinct creation." Austin H. Clark, "Animal Evolution," Quarterly Review of Biology, Vol. 3, No. 4, December 1928, p. 539.

"When we descend to details, we can prove that no one species has changed; nor can we prove that the supposed changes are beneficial, which is the groundwork of the theory [of evolution]." Charles Darwin, The Life and Letters of Charles Darwin, Vol. 2, editor Francis Darwin (New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1898), p. 210

"But the curious thing is that there is a consistency about the fossil gaps: the fossils go missing in all the important places. When you look for links between major groups of animals, they simply aren't there; at least, not in enough numbers to put their status beyond doubt. Either they don't exist at all, or they are so rare that endless argument goes on about whether a particular fossil is, or isn't, or might be, transitional between this group or that." [emphasis in original] Francis Hitching, The Neck of the Giraffe: Where Darwin Went Wrong(New Haven Ct,:Ticknor and Fields, 1992) p. 19. (See my articleThe Coelacanth, Living Fossils, and Evolution).

There is no fossil record establishing historical continuity of structure for most characters that might be used to assess relationships among phyla." Katherine G. Field et al., "Molecular Phylogeny of the animal Kingdom," Science, Vol. 239, 12 February 1988, p. 748.

"And let us dispose of a common misconception. The complete transmutation of even one animal species into a different species has never been directly observed either in the laboratory or in the field." Dean H. Kenyon (Professor of Biology, San Francisco State University), affidavit presented to the U.S. Supreme Court, No. 85-1513, Brief of Appellants, prepared under the direction of William J. Guste, Jr., Attorney General of the State of Louisiana, October 1985, p. A-16.

". . . there are no intermediate forms between finned and limbed creatures in the fossil collections of the world." G.R. Taylor, The Great Evolution Mystery, ( N.Y: Harper and Row, 1983) p. 60.

". . . the gradual morphological transitions between presumed ancestors and descendants, anticipated by most biologists, are missing." David E. Schindel (Curator of Invertebrate Fossils, Peabody Museum of Natural History), "The Gaps in the Fossil Record," Nature, Vol. 297, 27 May 1982, p. 282.

"Gaps at a lower taxonomic level, species and genera, are practically universal in the fossil record of the mammal-like reptiles. In no single adequately documented case is it possible to trace a transition, species by species, from one genus to another." Thomas S. Kemp,Mammal-like Reptiles and the Origin of Mammals (New York: Academic Press, 1982), p. 319.

xWpvw.jpg

All species are transitional species.

So how is this evidence for human macro-evolution ?

We all can agree that information in DNA contains a lot of information the burden of proof is on you to show humans contain information of living organisms that we descended from.

Remember similarity is not proof of ancestry.

This is just evidence the designer of life used the same substances to create but he managed to make the genes of parents vastlt different.

Percentage of genetic similarity between humans and animals

What is your evidence that all living organisms are transitional ?

Look, I won't pretend to be anything more than self-educated on the topic of evolution, but the fact that species are all transitional is very well established.

The point at which a new species is formed is when, if it were to go back in time, it could no longer mate with its ancestor.

I think you have some misconception about evolution that you say, well if evolution is true, at some point species instantly change to another species. This isn't true. Large changes in organisms happen gradually over a great amount of time, and in response to pressure.

Evolution isn't an active property of life, it is a reactive property. It isn't sentient, it isn't capable of "knowing" any more than a rock.

Genetic similarities is evidence, I'm not sure why you are using it to support your argument.

Also, next time you go to the doctors, ask him what evolution has to do with modern medicine, and why you are alive as long as you are.

None of that verifies the existence of transitional species. NONE OF IT. It's just supposition and assumption based upon what is most comfortable for you, personally, to believe.

None of that verifies the existence of transitional species. NONE OF IT. It's just supposition and assumption based upon what is most comfortable for you, personally, to believe.

It's based on brilliant minds evaluating the never-ending list of scientific facts that back the theory that says these are transitional species.

None of which matters anyways, as speciation is observable.

Study catches 2 bird populations as they split into separate species (7/17/2009)

"Brilliant minds" also argue against you, you know.

You just think your preferred beliefs have more validity because you believe them.

You just think your preferred beliefs have more validity because you believe them.

Yes brilliant minds do argue against me.

More often than not though, it's a brilliant person educated in something besides biology, telling a biologist they're wrong about biology.

And I repeat, speciation is observable, there is no debating whether or not it happens in nature.

More often than not though, it's a brilliant person educated in something besides biology, telling a biologist they're wrong about biology.

And I repeat, speciation is observable, there is no debating whether or not it happens in nature.

"...there is no debating whether or not it happens in nature."

OMG...Al Gore is back!

"Gore has refused to debate time and time again. In fact, he has been forced
to use the tired term "The Debate Is Over" so many times, he may as well
have it stamped to his head."
Archived Blog: Al Gore Ducks Warming Debate (Updated)

"...transformation of one species into another and, consequently, the origin of higher taxa. Because it is so well supported scientifically,..."

Bogus.

Do you know the definition of species?

As I said...there is no example of speciation.

Watch the video that Loki posted. It is quite enlightening.

Based on your reaction to the Brit accent in the silly vid, I bet you've purchased a whole bunch of 'As Seen on TV' cookware, huh?

Instead, check out the following from the bulletin of the Chicago Museum of Natural History:

"We are now about 120 years after Darwin and the knowledge of the fossil record has been greatly expanded. We now have a quarter of a million fossil species but the situation hasn't changed much -- ironically, we have even fewer examples of evolutionary transition than we had in Darwin's time. By this I mean that some of the classic cases of Darwinian change in the fossil record such as the evolution of the horse in North America, have had to be discarded or modified as a result of more detailed information." (Field Museum of Natural History Bulletin, Chicago, 50:22-29)

Again?
" By this I mean that some of the classic cases of Darwinian change in the fossil record such as the evolution of the horse in North America, have had to be discarded or modified as a result of more detailed information."

Westy, stop behaving like a martinet of the ideology, the creation myth of our time, and consider what the lack of evidence implies.

The lack of evidence implys that fossils are remarkable things PC. It is so incredibly difficult for fossils to form that most people have no idea how rare they truly are. When dinosaurs were first classified it was assumed they were cold blooded, then a wonderful book came out where the scientist used powerful microscopes to view in detail the fossils we allready had. His conclusion, outlined in his book "The Dinosaur Heresies", was that in fact they were warm blooded and far more mobile then had originally been thought.

Science is allways evolving PC, that's the nature of science. We build bigger and better instruments that are able to see further into the makeup of whatever it is you want to look at.

When I was born the accepted theory of mountain building was that the Earth was shrinking and as it shrank the skin (the crust) would stretch over harder rock and thus were mountains born. After 30 years of vigorous research we now know that that is ridiculous and the theory of plate tectonics has supplanted that. Now even plate tectonics is being revised with the theory of tectono stratigraphic terranes rising to explain problems with the classical (I feel weird using that term!) plate tectonic theory.

Evolutionary theory undergoes the same changes. I am certainly not trying to coerce you into my viewpoint. You are free to believe what you do, it is wonderful that you hold your faith so clearly. Just have the courtesy to do likewise with me.

OMG...Al Gore is back!

I've already provided proof though, I'm not avoiding anything. I'm actually doing the exact opposite of what you're insinuating.

If you'd like more proof through observable speciation, I'd be happy to provide it. It's up to you.

Westwall and Drock continue to insist that what they KNOW is irrefutable, DESPITE the lack of evidence.

I see, so did you miss the link I provided that had the exact evidence you're saying i'm lacking?

Would you like more evidence? However i'm seriously doubting you looked over the evidence already provided, why else would you make such a silly post?

You miss his point.There are no laboratory demonstrations of speciation, millions of fruit flies coming and going while never once suggesting that they were destined to appear as anything other than fruit flies.

More than six thousand years of breeding and artificial selection, barnyard and backyard, have never induced a chicken to lay a square egg or persuade a pig to develop wheels on ball bearing.

In a research survey published in 2001, the evolutionary biologist Joel Kingsolver reported that in sample sizes of more than one thousand individuals, there was virtually no correlation between specific biological traits and either reproductive success or survival. “Important issues about selection,” he remarked with some understatement, “remain unresolved.” selection exists at all. Computer simulations of Darwinian evolution fail when they are honest and succeed only when they are not. Thomas Ray has for years been conducting computer experiments in an artificial environment that he has designated Tierra. . . . Sandra Blakeslee, writing for the New York Times, reported the results under the headline “Computer ‘Life Form’ Mutates in an Evolution Experiment: Natural Selection Is Found at Work in a Digital World.”

The above from Berlinski's "Devil's Delusion," p. 189-190

So, do you ever use your own words, or do you just rely on other people to argue for you? Let's begin.

Funny, there actually has been lots of laboratory evidence of speciation and evidence of speciation out in the wild. Google 'Richard Lenski.' He's been doing an experiment with e. coli bacteria for the past two decades. It's still ongoing, and he's had some utterly fascinating discoveries. Some of the non-harmful (to humans) e. coli colonies acquired the ability to process citrate, something with demarcates them from the harmful e. coli.

And oh, the fruit fly thing again, hm? Cute. The experiment was over... 600 generations I believe? Lenski's experiment it took 30,000 generations to produce the trait I spoke of above. Evolution takes time.

I don't think you have enough knowledge of biology to know how funny this is. Seriously. Go try looking at pictures of what domesticated animals and plants looked like before humans started controlling their breeding and suiting it to own purposes. They don't look like what they do now, so his assertion that there hasn't been evolution is just silly.

Also, his examples of what evolution should have happened? Now he's just being retarded.

Ah, the old creationist tactic of quoting from biologists themselves, and trying to appeal to their authority. Someone's new at this game.

They've clipped his quotes right up. We don't know what the survey was about, how it was conducted, or even what the result was. To begin with, all we can get from this paragraph is that specific traits by themselves don't increase or decrease chances of reproduction or survival. But the author of the paragraph tries to make it mean natural selection is false. Which doesn't work when we don't what Kingsolver was even testing for. It's also interesting to note that he probably tested humans (i.e., individuals), and if he did, than the point is moot. Civilization tends to have a negating effect on natural selection.

So, anyone got a link to the research survey? Citation pleeeeease?

Computer simulations of Darwinian evolution fail when they are honest and succeed only when they are not. Thomas Ray has for years been conducting computer experiments in an artificial environment that he has designated Tierra. . . . Sandra Blakeslee, writing for the New York Times, reported the results under the headline “Computer ‘Life Form’ Mutates in an Evolution Experiment: Natural Selection Is Found at Work in a Digital World.”

So how is Thomas Ray not honest? How do they fall apart if they are honest? What constitutes an honest computer simulation? This excerpt you've quoted makes a lot of unbacked and uncited statements.

1. "So, do you ever use your own words, or do you just rely on other people to argue for you?"

It's my argument, but Berlinski does such a nice job of tying you in knots, I think I'll keep using his words.
Berlinski can't tie his own shoes.

OMG...Al Gore is back!

I've already provided proof though, I'm not avoiding anything. I'm actually doing the exact opposite of what you're insinuating.

If you'd like more proof through observable speciation, I'd be happy to provide it. It's up to you.

Did you say proof?

Sure.

1. In “The Biological Big Bang model for the major transitions in evolution,” 2007, Koonin writes “Major transitions in biological evolution show the same pattern of sudden emergence of diverse forms at a new level of complexity….do not seem to fit the tree pattern that, following Darwin's original proposal, remains the dominant description of biological evolution.”
So….you're was wrong? Pretty much.

"In each of these pivotal nexuses in life's history, the principal "types" seem to appear rapidly and fully equipped with the signature features of the respective new level of biological organization. No intermediate "grades" or intermediate forms between different types are detectable.” Did you get that? ‘Intermediate forms’ are …..imaginary.

Again?
'No intermediate "grades" or intermediate forms.'

And you said..."And I repeat, speciation is observable,,,"
You're sounding like..what...an empty barrel?

See, this guy is a real 'Doc.'

Wanna see?

2. Eugene V. Koonin (born October 26, 1956) is a Senior Investigator at the National Center for Biotechnology Information, National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health[1], Bethesda, MD, USA . He is a recognised expert in the field of evolutionary andcomputational biology.
Koonin gained a Master of Science in 1978 and a PhD in 1983 in Molecular Biology from Department of Biology, Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia. Eugene Koonin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And your expertise is.....?

I believe we now have over 10,000 colleges, universities and community colleges worldwide that teach evoultion in Biology as fact.
And a hand full of religous universities that do not.
Of course we will now hear that all of the 10,000 Biology teachers are left wing, liberal leaning, Marx worshipping, commie, pinko reds that also steal their grandmothers social security checks.
One only has to study the Dover v. Kitzmiller case in Pa. where a conservative Republican Bush appointed Federal Judge labeled the anti evolution "scholars" as frauds, liars and kooks. Perjury charges were almost brought in that case as the court testimony was ass backwards from the depositions taken.
And the fights we have had down south this way with the religous freaks that are offended that anyone dare deny their beliefs that God himself hocus pocused Adam and Eve one day with his Mr. Junior science kit sitting on his golden throne and sent them through the clouds to Eden. We beat them back with their stickers being placed on Biology books here in every science class that taught evolution. Add in the wars of the creationists wanting their "theory" taught in science class as "an alternative to evolution" instead of being taught in philosophy or religion class and you know why we are so frustrated and POed at the anti science religous kooks.
Yes, they are crazy and will do ANYTHING, including fabricating evidence to please God as illustrated in the Dover case.
So since I have never seen them enter into any school wherethe teaching of evolution is standard without using their scorched earth policy of win at all costs and who cares about facts as Onward Christian Soldiers is blaring in the background, I play on the same field as they do with their rules.
And win every time.

Last edited:
I got his point quite well. He and you don't understand the basics of evolutionary theory. Critters don't suddenly become some other critter for no apparent reason. 55 million years ago horses evolved from some other critter (forgive me but my paleontology is weak) and they were tiny little dudes the size of a cat. Through time they split into many different types of horse and grew in size because that gave them a competative edge.

Horses today are basically the same as horses from 55 million years ago genetically. However, the species has grown in complexity and size to where they are today. They will remain horses until they die out due to some horrendous catastrophe or some other critter comes along that out competes them and they go the way of the Moa.

"He and you don't understand ...(forgive me but my paleontology is weak)"

So, horses have remained horses?
No new species, huh?
So....where is the 'evolution'?

You're not another zombie who has fallen under the sway of concepts that he doesn't quite understand are you?

But...I'm perfectly happy to have you believe whatsoever you choose to...just realize that you are accepting based on faith.

But, to help you in your search for knowledge......

. ". . . no human has ever seen a new species form in nature." Steven M. Stanley, The New Evolutionary Timetable (New York: Basic Books, Inc., 1981), p. 73.

"There are no fossils known that show what the primitive ancestral insects looked like, . . . Until fossils of these ancestors are discovered, however, the early history of the insects can only be inferred." Peter Farb, The Insects, Life Nature Library (New York: Time Incorporated, 1962), pp. 14-15

"Thus so far as concerns the major groups of animals, the creationists seem to have the better of the argument. There is not the slightest evidence that any one of the major groups arose from any other. Each is a special animal complex related, more or less closely, to all the rest, and appearing, therefore, as a special and distinct creation." Austin H. Clark, "Animal Evolution," Quarterly Review of Biology, Vol. 3, No. 4, December 1928, p. 539.

"When we descend to details, we can prove that no one species has changed; nor can we prove that the supposed changes are beneficial, which is the groundwork of the theory [of evolution]." Charles Darwin, The Life and Letters of Charles Darwin, Vol. 2, editor Francis Darwin (New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1898), p. 210

"But the curious thing is that there is a consistency about the fossil gaps: the fossils go missing in all the important places. When you look for links between major groups of animals, they simply aren't there; at least, not in enough numbers to put their status beyond doubt. Either they don't exist at all, or they are so rare that endless argument goes on about whether a particular fossil is, or isn't, or might be, transitional between this group or that." [emphasis in original] Francis Hitching, The Neck of the Giraffe: Where Darwin Went Wrong(New Haven Ct,:Ticknor and Fields, 1992) p. 19. (See my articleThe Coelacanth, Living Fossils, and Evolution).

There is no fossil record establishing historical continuity of structure for most characters that might be used to assess relationships among phyla." Katherine G. Field et al., "Molecular Phylogeny of the animal Kingdom," Science, Vol. 239, 12 February 1988, p. 748.

"And let us dispose of a common misconception. The complete transmutation of even one animal species into a different species has never been directly observed either in the laboratory or in the field." Dean H. Kenyon (Professor of Biology, San Francisco State University), affidavit presented to the U.S. Supreme Court, No. 85-1513, Brief of Appellants, prepared under the direction of William J. Guste, Jr., Attorney General of the State of Louisiana, October 1985, p. A-16.

". . . there are no intermediate forms between finned and limbed creatures in the fossil collections of the world." G.R. Taylor, The Great Evolution Mystery, ( N.Y: Harper and Row, 1983) p. 60.

". . . the gradual morphological transitions between presumed ancestors and descendants, anticipated by most biologists, are missing." David E. Schindel (Curator of Invertebrate Fossils, Peabody Museum of Natural History), "The Gaps in the Fossil Record," Nature, Vol. 297, 27 May 1982, p. 282.

"Gaps at a lower taxonomic level, species and genera, are practically universal in the fossil record of the mammal-like reptiles. In no single adequately documented case is it possible to trace a transition, species by species, from one genus to another." Thomas S. Kemp,Mammal-like Reptiles and the Origin of Mammals (New York: Academic Press, 1982), p. 319.

xWpvw.jpg

All species are transitional species.

1. Eugene V. Koonin (born October 26, 1956) is a Senior Investigator at the National Center for Biotechnology Information, National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health[1], Bethesda, MD, USA . He is a recognised expert in the field of evolutionary andcomputational biology.
Koonin gained a Master of Science in 1978 and a PhD in 1983 in Molecular Biology from Department of Biology, Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia. Eugene Koonin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. In “The Biological Big Bang model for the major transitions in evolution,” 2007, Koonin writes “Major transitions in biological evolution show the same pattern of sudden emergence of diverse forms at a new level of complexity….do not seem to fit the tree pattern that, following Darwin's original proposal, remains the dominant description of biological evolution.” So….All species are transitional species?

"In each of these pivotal nexuses in life's history, the principal "types" seem to appear rapidly and fully equipped with the signature features of the respective new level of biological organization. No intermediate "grades" or intermediate forms between different types are detectable.”

Did you get that? ‘Intermediate forms’ are …..imaginary.

Ya' live and learn, huh?

OMG...Al Gore is back!

Did you say proof?

Sure.

1. In “The Biological Big Bang model for the major transitions in evolution,” 2007, Koonin writes “Major transitions in biological evolution show the same pattern of sudden emergence of diverse forms at a new level of complexity….do not seem to fit the tree pattern that, following Darwin's original proposal, remains the dominant description of biological evolution.”

"In each of these pivotal nexuses in life's history, the principal "types" seem to appear rapidly and fully equipped with the signature features of the respective new level of biological organization. No intermediate "grades" or intermediate forms between different types are detectable.” Did you get that? ‘Intermediate forms’ are …..imaginary.

Again?

Wanna see?

2. Eugene V. Koonin (born October 26, 1956) is a Senior Investigator at the National Center for Biotechnology Information, National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health[1], Bethesda, MD, USA . He is a recognised expert in the field of evolutionary andcomputational biology.

My expertise is being able to post links that show those with expertise in biology telling us about observable speciation and proving speciation happens.

I didn't get an answer, would you like MORE proof than the proof already provided for speciation?

Did you say proof?

Sure.

Again?

Wanna see?

My expertise is being able to post links that show those with expertise in biology telling us about observable speciation and proving speciation happens.

I didn't get an answer, would you like MORE proof than the proof already provided for speciation?

Did you want to dispute Koonin?

OMG...Al Gore is back!

Did you say proof?

Sure.

Again?

Wanna see?

It bears repeating.

Forum List

Back