Oh look, another NY lawsuit against Donald Trump.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Even hard core Democrat minions have to see this insanity for what it is. A week after Donald Trump announced his candidacy for the 2024 election, the Democrats threw the GET TRUMP campaign into overdrive. Democrats are disgracing and destroying this country. When you weaponize the justice system and the free press, this is what you get. A non stop shit show.

1681438307482.png

1681438538086.png

1681438789970.png

1681439100923.png

1681439158187.png

Even hard core Democrat minions have to see this insanity for what it is. A week after Donald Trump announced his candidacy for the 2024 election, the Democrats threw the GET TRUMP campaign into overdrive. Democrats are disgracing and destroying this country. When you weaponize the justice system and the free press, this is what you get. A non stop shit show.

You're in a cult for a person who is the greatest criminal in at least 100 years to hold the Presidency, poor precious snowflake.

Last edited:
The trump Cult is strong, but it only represents 20% of voters at Best.
Enough to draw Huge crowds of Cult Members, but Not enough to win an Election.
Sorry Cult.

If and I do mean IF you are an American, you had better think hard about what you are supporting.

I'm an American.

That you need to ask that question just shows you how deeply embedded you are into the cult.

Your actions are the actions of fascists. And I mean real fascists. Not just name-calling fascists.

I'm an American.

That you need to ask that question just shows you how deeply embedded you are into the cult.

Your actions are the actions of fascists. And I mean real fascists. Not just name-calling fascists.

Name these "actions". Meanwhile, Joe Biden orders DACA recipients to get free medical care.

Look around

Trump is filing lawsuits all over the place

Waaaaahahahahahahahaha...

I've never been sued, though I could see it happening maybe once or twice in a lifetime.

Trump is a fraud and a criminal. In a class by himself.

you had better think hard about what you are supporting.
Problem is..... you equate ALL anti-trumpers as EVIL.
Must support your Cult Leader or else.

The gender identity crap......... I don't support, but I choose to ignore.
The trans crap...........................I don't support, but I choose to ignore.
The WOKENESS that you let irritate you...........................that's on you.
The Cancel Culture that belongs to the right........again...that's on you.

bhnnnnnnm mjnnnnmm.jpeg

You're in a cult for a person who is the greatest criminal in at least 100 years to hold the Presidency, poor precious snowflake.

The greatest criminal that you leftards have never convicted.
You’ll get him this time for sure!

Forum List

Back