Oh Goody! Another criminal investigation opens up against Trump. This time in New Jersey!

You know what they say, where there’s smoke there’s fire. And under Trump we are seeing a forest fire.

I can only see what's under you. All I see under Trump is a chair. And a few tears from the Democrats. That smoke of yours has been promised for two years now. So far, you're the only one who's gotten burned.
Republicans went after Hillary for 30 years. You got to give trump that same consideration.

Yes, but she really is a huge crook, and EVERYONE knows it. Even you.

You know what they say, where there’s smoke there’s fire. And under Trump we are seeing a forest fire.

I can only see what's under you. All I see under Trump is a chair. And a few tears from the Democrats. That smoke of yours has been promised for two years now. So far, you're the only one who's gotten burned.
Republicans went after Hillary for 30 years. You got to give trump that same consideration.
The guys who let her off: Comey, Ryan and Gowdy, where are they now?
Trey Gowdy?

Oh, that's hilarious.

Yea, Trey was disappointed Hillary wasn't elected. He said he had over two years of investigations into everything Hillary all set and ready to go. When Trump was elected, all those investigations melted away.
In spite of chairing three committee's investigating Trump, Trey issued not a single subpoena.
Leaving Trey with nothing. So he retired.

What has Trey Gowdy been smoking?

Gowdy’s spokeswoman, Amanda Gonzalez, said he wouldn’t speak with me for this column – not a complete surprise given that I had previously identified him as “Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-Benghazi).”

Trey Gowdy?

Oh, that's hilarious.

Yea, Trey was disappointed Hillary wasn't elected. He said he had over two years of investigations into everything Hillary all set and ready to go. When Trump was elected, all those investigations melted away.
In spite of chairing three committee's investigating Trump, Trey issued not a single subpoena.

Gowdy’s spokeswoman, Amanda Gonzalez, said he wouldn’t speak with me for this column – not a complete surprise given that I had previously identified him as “Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-Benghazi).”

Trey let Hillary and Obama get away with murder, where is he now?

Trey Gowdy?

Oh, that's hilarious.

Slander? From you? Typical.

Trey Gowdy?

Oh, that's hilarious.

Slander? From you? Typical.

Where is Hillary's savior, Trey Gowdy today?

Just all around general criminality. What a corrupt SOB! You arent even ashamed you voted for him.

Hello, Asclepias. No doubt Trump is a rough and tumble NYer, who sadly engages in silly, juvenile name-calling I find dumb & offensive coming from a potus, as well as most adults.

It appears years of interacting with mouthy, seriously emotionally or mentally disturbed organized crime figures and maladjusted SUICIDAL, HOMICIDAL killers like Sammy Gravano rubbed off on him.

However, I voted for Donald Trump.

Asclepias, would you prefer I voted for Mrs. Hillary Clinton, a predatory, pandering politician who once callously characterized as "Super Predators" a significant population of 'Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

Asclepias, I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for more than 30 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Asclepias, perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

WAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY_2.jpg

Unfortunately, I haven't heard any elected official addressing our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, that medical doctors Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) researcher Dr. Bruce D. Perry, MD, Ph,D., as well as 'Childhood Trauma' and sexual abuse victim Oprah Winfrey believe is doing great harm to kids, teens and adults all around our beautiful tiny blue orb.

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. obama clinton hugg.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*

Just all around general criminality. What a corrupt SOB! You arent even ashamed you voted for him.

Hello, Asclepias. No doubt Trump is a rough and tumble NYer, who sadly engages in silly, juvenile name-calling I find dumb & offensive coming from a potus, as well as most adults.

It appears years of interacting with mouthy, seriously emotionally or mentally disturbed organized crime figures and maladjusted SUICIDAL, HOMICIDAL killers like Sammy Gravano rubbed off on him.

However, I voted for Donald Trump.

Asclepias, would you prefer I voted for Mrs. Hillary Clinton, a predatory, pandering politician who once callously characterized as "Super Predators" a significant population of 'Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

Asclepias, I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for more than 30 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Asclepias, perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

Unfortunately, I haven't heard any elected official addressing our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, that medical doctors Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) researcher Dr. Bruce D. Perry, MD, Ph,D., as well as 'Childhood Trauma' and sexual abuse victim Oprah Winfrey believe is doing great harm to kids, teens and adults all around our beautiful tiny blue orb.

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

If Republicans don't care about disabled or sick children.
If they don't care about stopping school shooters.
If they can strip parents of babies and toddlers and put them in cages.
Then who could believe they care about any children at all?

UNDER INVESTIGATION:

TRUMP
TRUMP Jr.
TRUMP Organization
TRUMP Foundation
TRUMP Campaign
TRUMP NatSec Advisory Committee
TRUMP Shadow NatSec Advisors
TRUMP Transition
TRUMP Inaugural Committee
TRUMP Administration
TRUMP Allies (e.g., MBS)