oh god not another Trump scandal

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I can't take anymore of this..

15134620_1231074846968741_9146060000644152823_n.jpg

This may be funny, but Trump has to realize by taking this job, his entire life will change including just going out to dinner with the family. Even if he only serves four years, he and his family will have to be under government watch at all times. If his wife wants to go shopping, the SS agents will be there. If they have a family gathering at home or a relatives house, the SS agents will be there.

After Trump passes on, his wife will have to live the same lifestyle. He's nowhere near the White House just yet, and he's already getting death threats from his own fellow Americans. What happens when you deal with foreign leaders that you're going to piss off all the time?

Nobody ever suggested that Trump ditched the Secret Service, just the media. I recall a time when president Bill Clinton was in such a hurry to get back to the White House (and Monica?) after a Washington luncheon that he left the agent with the nuclear football to make his way back on his own.

Nobody ever suggested that Trump ditched the Secret Service, just the media. I recall a time when president Bill Clinton was in such a hurry to get back to the White House (and Monica?) after a Washington luncheon that he left the agent with the nuclear football to make his way back on his own.

My point is this is only the beginning. I'm sure he would like to go out to dinner with the family the way he always has, but again, that's going to change with or without the press.

My point is this is only the beginning. I'm sure he would like to go out to dinner with the family the way he always has, but again, that's going to change with or without the press.
Trump has never had a scandal when u compare him to Hillary,,,,,finally, we can go four years without any more white house scandals! Just the usual monthly anthony weener debacles

Trump has never had a scandal when u compare him to Hillary,,,,,finally, we can go four years without any more white house scandals! Just the usual monthly anthony weener debacles

If you think the MSM was hard on George Bush, you haven't seen anything yet. If Trump gets a haircut it will be plastered all over MSNBC, CNN and the PBS channel.

If you think the MSM was hard on George Bush, you haven't seen anything yet. If Trump gets a haircut it will be plastered all over MSNBC, CNN and the PBS channel.
Are haircuts racist or sexist?

Forum List

Back