Oh, for God's sake!

the stupidity of Trumpbots never ceases to amaze .. OOooooo Rah!

Here, calm down... this will help...

MightyMed_Assholex_lrg.jpg

There is no US militia. Only states militias.
The governor or the president merely calls for the organization of the militia and the militia must be organized under federal or state laws.

If it refuses, then it is no longer militia but a crime conspiracy with guns. Not a good place to be.

It is still a state militia, mustered for federal use.

There is no US militia. Only states militias.
The governor or the president merely calls for the organization of the militia and the militia must be organized under federal or state laws.

If it refuses, then it is no longer militia but a crime conspiracy with guns. Not a good place to be.

It is still a state militia, mustered for federal use.
And when called to muster the militia no longer can act as unorganized militia. If they do, they become criminals.

There is no US militia. Only state militias.
Billy, I don't think this is even a State Militia. They call themselves the Three Percent Security Force. They sound a lot like a bunch of wannabes that thinks they are a macho military force "Dogs of War", but without getting shot at. They plan on doing all the shooting, presumably without resistance. A childlike notion IMHO, without the foggiest idea of the real power that would snuff them if they go rogue.

We had a Michigan Militia a few years back, not a State org, just a bunch of guys wanting to play war and looking for a reason. My point is that this particular Georgia bunch is hoping for election fraud, as claimed by His Groperness, so they can be heroes and pretend to save the Constitution. Although I doubt they'll show up in N Carolina where voter suppression is claimed.

There is no US militia. Only state militias.
Billy, I don't think this is even a State Militia.

Of course they're not. They're just a bunch of romanticists who like what the title implies.

During colonial America, all able-bodied men of certain ages were eligible for the militia. Individual towns formed local independent militias for their own defense. The year before the US Constitution was ratified, The Federalist Papers detailed the founders' vision of the militia. The new Constitution empowered Congress to regulate this national military force, leaving significant control in the hands of each State government.

Today, as defined by the Militia Act of 1903, the term "militia" is primarily used to describe two groups within the United States:

Organized militia – consisting of State militia forces; notably, the National Guard (not the National Guard of the United States) and Naval Militia.

Unorganized militia - the Reserve Militia: every able-bodied man of at least 17 and under 45 years of age, not a member of the National Guard or Naval Militia.

Forum List

Back