Oh Dear ..... Trump not the only one who thinks the Paris Accord is a joke...

The paris accord is a request by our worst nightmares

CC is a far worst nightmare

Time to wake up from the Illusion that wind and solar are viable alternatives

Works like a charm for all the folks i've hooked up.....

Fusion Technologies

IF, they cleaned it up

Check out the Mark5's all the scientists are having conniptions about, and get back to me Jo

~S~

I'm not saying that Wind and Solar don't work....I'm saying they cannot replace combustion as a main energy source.....it's a strange and unobtainable dream. As a result of this lie....we have wasted valuable time moving to the next REAL and VIABLE source with enough POTENTIAL to satisfy exponentially growing energy needs...in the mean time emerging economies are going to hire China to build coal fired power plants whilst wiping their ass with the Paris accord....and then throwing it into the coal furnace for the btu value.

JO
What would you suggest China use as an alternative to coal at this stage of their development? They`ve set a goal of banning the sale of internal combustion engines by 2040 and they have 6,000 miles of high speed rail connecting 200 cities. They also have the world`s largest hydro electric producing dam and they are among world leaders in wind turbine power and solar. They`re making a serious effort to clean up while we have a leader who thinks our cars aren`t burning enough gas. Oh! Did you know that China is a really big country with a whole lot of people? They`re leaving us behind in so many ways.
china-bullet-train.jpg
Looks pretty smoggy in that pic.

But yet these stupid Moon Bats wanted the US to sign that stupid agreement that would have sent billions of US dollars to the most polluting countries like China.

Those stupid Democrats wanted to sign that agreement.

Fusion Technologies

IF, they cleaned it up

Check out the Mark5's all the scientists are having conniptions about, and get back to me Jo

~S~

I'm not saying that Wind and Solar don't work....I'm saying they cannot replace combustion as a main energy source.....it's a strange and unobtainable dream. As a result of this lie....we have wasted valuable time moving to the next REAL and VIABLE source with enough POTENTIAL to satisfy exponentially growing energy needs...in the mean time emerging economies are going to hire China to build coal fired power plants whilst wiping their ass with the Paris accord....and then throwing it into the coal furnace for the btu value.

JO
What would you suggest China use as an alternative to coal at this stage of their development? They`ve set a goal of banning the sale of internal combustion engines by 2040 and they have 6,000 miles of high speed rail connecting 200 cities. They also have the world`s largest hydro electric producing dam and they are among world leaders in wind turbine power and solar. They`re making a serious effort to clean up while we have a leader who thinks our cars aren`t burning enough gas. Oh! Did you know that China is a really big country with a whole lot of people? They`re leaving us behind in so many ways.
china-bullet-train.jpg
Looks pretty smoggy in that pic.
It is smoggy and they`re well aware of it and they`re taking steps in the right direction. They have days with air inversion issues the same as L.A.
0023ae82ca0f1490f8320c.jpg

Fusion Technologies

IF, they cleaned it up

~S~

JO
china-bullet-train.jpg

I don't suggest that use anything else coal is just fine. Just ask XI.

JO

Works for me via my wood/coal boiler JO

~S~

But yet these stupid Moon Bats wanted the US to sign that stupid agreement that would have sent billions of US dollars to the most polluting countries like China.

Those stupid Democrats wanted to sign that agreement.

Xi is still laughing at them ( and sending hundreds of millions in bribe money to probably 2/3 of our federal politicians)....

Jo

Stupidly false narrative there kiddo. We "lefties" have never claimed China was "the good guy".

Mao Zedung ornaments on the White House Christmas tree. :auiqs.jpg:
I don't get to decorate the the whitehouse christmas tree.

Who had those ornaments and when?
Christmas 2009
White House Christmas Decor Featuring Mao Zedong Comes Under Fire
Gosh, it's almost as if it was set up specifically to trigger you conservitards.

Fusion Technologies

IF, they cleaned it up

~S~

How much energy was consumed in the production of how much of electricity? And emerging markets, need power on a scale that allows for energy intensive industry.

Running your 10 KwH house from a wind mill or panel, is a tad different than running a smelting plant, or manufacturing plant, that can't just shut down and send everyone home, whenever it's cloudy or the wind stops blowing.

For example, what is the ratio of those who have zero on-grid power, to those who are on the grid, of those you have hooked up?

Stupidly false narrative there kiddo. We "lefties" have never claimed China was "the good guy".

Christmas 2009
Gosh, it's almost as if it was set up specifically to trigger you conservitards.
Setup to trigger like Trump does to trigger lefties? Oh, you mean like that?Problem is, Trump does do it to trigger. The prior administration just believed in it.
upload_2019-12-2_19-50-49.jpeg

Christmas 2009
Setup to trigger like Trump does to trigger lefties? Oh, you mean like that?Problem is, Trump does do it to trigger. The prior administration just believed in it.
View attachment 292869
tRump isn't smart enough to troll.

Christmas 2009
View attachment 292869
upload_2019-12-2_22-48-0.gif

Christmas 2009
View attachment 292869
View attachment 292896
Apparently you aren't smart enough to realize that.

China plans new coal plants, trims support for clean energy

And thanks to Yahoo news who aired this feature story even though both Google and You Tube have gone to great lengths to scrub it from the net.

So lefty...do you still think China is a good guy here? Did it ever occur to you that all of their efforts to sponsor Green energy had nothing to do with community responsibility and everything to do with the potential for making profit? Now that their economy is threatened Xi will not be lectured about carbon emissions apparently.

To make matters worse...or in some minds better.....The Chinese are also sponsoring hundreds of coal fired plant builds in every corner of the Globe....every single one of the Paris accord signatories has some part in this. Trump was completely correct about that stupid....meaningless document.

WASHINGTON (AP) — As world leaders gather in Spain to discuss how to slow the warming of the planet, a spotlight falls on China — the top emitter of greenhouse gases.

China burns about half the coal used globally each year. Between 2000 and 2018, its annual carbon emissions nearly tripled, and it now accounts for about 30% of the world’s total. Yet it’s also the leading market for solar panels, wind turbines and electric vehicles, and it manufactures about two-thirds of solar cells installed worldwide.

“We are witnessing many contradictions in China’s energy development,” said Kevin Tu, a Beijing-based fellow with the Center on Global Energy Policy at Columbia University. “It’s the largest coal market and the largest clean energy market in the world.”

That apparent paradox is possible because of the sheer scale of China’s energy demands.

But as China’s economy slows to the lowest level in a quarter century — around 6% growth, according to government statistics — policymakers are doubling down on support for coal and other heavy industries, the traditional backbones of China’s energy system and economy. At the same time, the country is reducing subsidies for renewable energy.

At the annual United Nations climate summit, this year in Madrid, government representatives will put the finishing touches on implementing the 2015 Paris Agreement, which set a goal to limit future warming to 1.5 to 2 degrees Celsius above pre-industrial levels. Nations may decide for themselves how to achieve it.

China had previously committed to shifting its energy mix to 20% renewables, including nuclear and hydroelectric energy. Climate experts generally agree that the initial targets pledged in Paris will not be enough to reach the goal, and next year nations are required to articulate more ambitious targets.

Hopes that China would offer to do much more are fading.

Recent media reports and satellite images suggest that China is building or planning to complete new coal power plants with total capacity of 148 gigawatts — nearly equal to the entire coal-power capacity of the European Union within the next few years, according to an analysis by Global Energy Monitor, a San Francisco-based nonprofit.

Separately, investment in China’s renewable energy dropped almost 40 percent in the first half of 2019 compared with the same period last year, according to Bloomberg New Energy Finance, a research organization. The government slashed subsidies for solar energy.

HEY LEFTY.....THIS ONE WAS EASY AS HELL TO PULL ON YOU.

JO
I think that we are the only country that was going to be in the Paris climate accord. The others countries are not obligated to be in it. I think that their plans were to build a wall around us, so that the pollution from other countries' factories will not contaminate our air space. The other countries has joined in just to make the stuff and sell it to us. But they don't want to buy the stuff, because it is so expensive. That it will bankrupt their country if they went along with it. I heard Obama was going to move to India where he had a job waiting for him, just to avoid it. But he had to put those plans on hold, so that he can campaign here to convince the people that it is important not to listen to Pres.Trump. That the Paris accord is good, but orange man is bad.

Fact check: Do China, India have obligations before 2030 under Paris climate accord? | Fact check | Journal Gazette

China's rising emissions prove Trump right on Paris Agreement

Forum List

Back