Oh Dear ..... Trump not the only one who thinks the Paris Accord is a joke...

The paris accord is a request by our worst nightmares

CC is a far worst nightmare

Time to wake up from the Illusion that wind and solar are viable alternatives

Works like a charm for all the folks i've hooked up.....

Fusion Technologies

IF, they cleaned it up

Check out the Mark5's all the scientists are having conniptions about, and get back to me Jo

~S~

I'm not saying that Wind and Solar don't work....I'm saying they cannot replace combustion as a main energy source.....it's a strange and unobtainable dream. As a result of this lie....we have wasted valuable time moving to the next REAL and VIABLE source with enough POTENTIAL to satisfy exponentially growing energy needs...in the mean time emerging economies are going to hire China to build coal fired power plants whilst wiping their ass with the Paris accord....and then throwing it into the coal furnace for the btu value.

JO
What would you suggest China use as an alternative to coal at this stage of their development? They`ve set a goal of banning the sale of internal combustion engines by 2040 and they have 6,000 miles of high speed rail connecting 200 cities. They also have the world`s largest hydro electric producing dam and they are among world leaders in wind turbine power and solar. They`re making a serious effort to clean up while we have a leader who thinks our cars aren`t burning enough gas. Oh! Did you know that China is a really big country with a whole lot of people? They`re leaving us behind in so many ways.
china-bullet-train.jpg
Bullshit. They’re playing lefty American dupes for the suckers they are.
Democrats need to be short-bused to France.

Forum List

Back