Oh Come On Lefties, Why No More IMPEACHMENT Talk?

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Where did you all go?

Did you take your ball home with you because you lost the game?

Or is it because the Short Buses are on the road again, and are too busy riding it to your ultimate destination?

Or maybe Trump Derangement Syndrome finally caught up with you and you are in some kind of recovery, at some retreat where they don't allow electronic devices?

Maybe it's because you realize that even your rigged investigation failed, like your rigged primary and your attempts to rig an election by spying on your rival campaign, right from The White House also FAILED?

Or Maybe It's possible that you woke up and realized that without a single recommendation for an indictment against The President from The Leftist Hit Squad assembled by Weismann in The Mueller Report, that you cannot draft a single Article of Impeachment?

Nothing, Nada, Zilch.

Don't go away MAD!

We don't want you to go away! Come Back!

We want to dance on your graves.

Maybe even piss on your graves.

Impeachment is dead, and the Wicked Witch of The West is soon to follow.

Your chances of any success in 2020 just had a bucket of water thrown on it and you are full of sorrow.

Don't Cry....do what you always do.....LIE...

We Miss You Pumpkin.

Ex-federal prosecutor: 'Impeachment dream is dead'

Former federal prosecutor Jospeh Moreno said Thursday that Democrats have no hope of impeaching President Trump in light of former special counsel Robert Mueller’s testimony before Congress this week.

“I will make two predictions: One, the impeachment dream is dead,” Moreno told Hill.TV. “He will not be impeached, and if he is, it will be by a bare Democrat majority and he will not be removed in the Senate.”

“He will also not be prosecuted after he is president — whether that’s in 2021 or 2025, it’s not going to happen,” he continued.

Democratic impeachment fever dies down after Mueller hearing https://nypost.com/2019/07/25/democratic-impeachment-fever-dies-down-after-mueller-hearing/

That’s because just 40% of House Democrats — a growing number, but not a majority — support impeachment, according to a floor vote last week

GettyImages-563941639clnuse-53db8df.jpg

"Send In The Clowns"

Isn't it rich?
Are we a pair?
Me here at last on the ground,
You in mid-air..
Where are the clowns?

Isn't it bliss?
Don't you approve?
One who keeps tearing around,
One who can't move...
Where are the clowns?
Send in the clowns.

Just when I'd stopped opening doors,
Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours.
Making my entrance again with my usual flair
Sure of my lines...
No one is there.

Don't you love farce?
My fault, I fear.
I thought that you'd want what I want...
Sorry, my dear!
And where are the clowns
Send in the clowns
Don't bother, they're here.

Isn't it rich?
Isn't it queer?
Losing my timing this late in my career.
And where are the clowns?
There ought to be clowns...
Well, maybe next year.

Last edited:
Don't worry, this shitpile is gonna get flushed one way or the other.

Tick tock.

I can think of a few more Clowns that should lose their jobs over the three year nightmare they knowingly dragged us through.

Clowns are losing their job and pointing fingers. But who's really to blame?

Clowns are having a tough time right now.

Most of us are still scarred over those face-painted bozos luring children into the woods (disclaimer: I do not love clowns), so it’s no surprise to find out there’s been an outcry in professional clown circles about job loss due to scary depictions of their profession, most prominently in the recent IT movie.

Trump's US military is 12 times bigger than Putin's Russians. this was a scam from the start. Russia is not a threat to the US.

they're not bad folks, folks!

Don't worry, this shitpile is gonna get flushed one way or the other.

Tick tock.

Why and how? Racism? Collusion? Taxes? HINT: You need to sell the American People on what you will do and leave Trump out of it. Fools.

Where did you all go?

They haven't given up.
Their new tactic is to invade the privacy of President Trump, as well as Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump.
They are trying to grab Trump's tax returns and his bank statements.
They have also filed a subpoena to get business records from Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump.

Where did you all go?

They haven't given up.
Their new tactic is to invade the privacy of President Trump, as well as Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump.
They are trying to grab Trump's tax returns and his bank statements.
They have also filed a subpoena to get business records from Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump.

Hey dipshit.

Do you remember when a 10 year SVP of the Trump Org testified to congress under oath that Trump committed serious bank and tax fraud?

Let me remind you: His name is Michael Cohen.

That's all Congress needs to subpoena his taxes and financial records.

Good talk.

Get yourself a juice box.

Forum List

Back