Officials: Moscow artillery fire down as much as 75% from wartime high

Jealous? Of what?
What do you mean what? Having a clown for a president is a blow to a country and moral of its people. Doesn't you cringe every time you see Zelensky on TV blubbering some nonsense in this nauseous tongue of his?

Titlose just gets his research kids to photoshop garbage and imagines we swallow his drivel .

Take today
The heavily fortified Ukrainian strongholds in Bahkmut (Artyomovsk) and Soledar are about to fall. The long fight over these cities has come at a high price particularly for their defenders. All the reserves the Ukrainian command has thrown into them have been ground up by massive Russian artillery applications. Quote

Russia simply takes up strong defensive positions and lets the US led Ukeys advance . They are then obliterated by the Russian long range artillery to which the Ukeys have no effective answer . It will continue as a slow massacre until the ground freezes and Moscow then runs to and through Odessa .

What do you mean what? Having a clown for a president is a blow to a country and moral of its people. Doesn't you cringe every time you see Zelensky on TV blubbering some nonsense in this nauseous tongue of his?
I almost never hear what Zelensky says. But I would prefer Zelensky over the Putin's regime on every day of a week.

I almost never hear what Zelensky says. But I would prefer Zelensky over the Putin's regime on every day of a week.
Ah, I see. You don't need central heating when democracy unrelentlessly glows over you every one of those days but what about the money? Does it also fall from the sky? With no visible economy around where people get it to buy them alcohol or what you smoke there to get their minds off their gloomy environment, to buy back their toilets, after all, stolen by "those Russians"? You were lucky to keep yours you say but what about the others?

Unusual to find someone publicly admitting they are a Fascist and that they support a Nazi regime.

Ah, I see. You don't need central heating wto hen democracy unrelentlessly glows over you every one of those days but what about the money? Does it also fall from the sky? With no visible economy around where people get it to buy them alcohol or what you smoke there to get their minds off their gloomy environment, to buy back their toilets, after all, stolen by "those Russians"? You were lucky to keep yours you say but what about the others?
Not sure what you want to hear in response to this stuff. You are boasting that your dogshit army causes damage to common people, that is okay. I don't expect too much from a Russian.

Not sure what you want to hear in response to this stuff. You are boasting that your dogshit army causes damage to common people, that is okay. I don't expect too much from a Russian.
I want you to admit that you're morons who have demolished your country by your own hands.

I want you to admit that you're morons who have demolished your country by your own hands.
Why should I admit this nonsense? On the contrary, now the mistake made by Khmelnytsky is being finally corrected.

Why should I admit this nonsense? On the contrary, now the mistake made by Khmelnytsky is being finally corrected.
Back to the stone age, Heroyam Sala? (Salo to the Heroes!) The thing is there's no salo there. Only Khmelnytsky turning in his grave with you standing on a European porch begging for scraps. What kind of correction is that?

Back to the stone age, Heroyam Sala? (Salo to the Heroes!) The thing is there's no salo there. Only Khmelnytsky turning in his grave with you standing on a European porch begging for scraps. What kind of correction is that?
Khmelnytsky's decision about union with the Tsardom of Russia was a big mistake that has consequences even in our days.

Khmelnytsky's decision about union with the Tsardom of Russia was a big mistake that has consequences even in our days.
Have you forgotten how halusky are made? Look it up as long as there's still access to internet.

I am still not sure how to interpret this move. There are various opinions. It may be that Surovikin didn't meet some expectations. He btw was a main proponent of massive rocket strikes on Ukrainian civil infrastructure.

It may also be that the Putin regime wants to consolidate the lead of 'SMO' putting in charge Gerasimov who has a higher military rank before some massive escalation.

I am now in favour of the latter variant.

I am still not sure how to interpret this move. There are various opinions. It may be that Surovikin didn't meet some expectations. He btw was a main proponent of massive rocket strikes on Ukrainian civil infrastructure.

It may also be that the Putin regime wants to consolidate the lead of 'SMO' putting in charge Gerasimov who has a higher military rank before some massive escalation.

I am now in favour of the latter variant.

Stop falling for war propaganda. You never learn. Why?

Why didn't Americans care about what Ukraine was doing to the ethnic Russian citizens in the Donbass for the last 8 years before Feb 24th?

Oh right, I forgot…Your TV and Gov't didn't tell you to.

Stop falling for war propaganda. You never learn. Why?

Why didn't Americans care about what Ukraine was doing to the ethnic Russian citizens in the Donbass for the last 8 years before Feb 24th?

Oh right, I forgot…Your TV and Gov't didn't tell you to.
Do you know what is 'my' TV?

Forum List

Back