Officials: Biden Campaign Event Canceled In Texas After President trump Supporters Surround Bus

The trump people are now following and harassing the Biden campaign.

The trump car with armed trump followers has been following the Biden bus around the nation. They surrounded and rammed the bus in Texas and blocked the road. Apparently eric trump has been on facebook inciting this violence.

Some events in Texas have had to be canceled because it's not safe due to trump followers harassing Biden people.

This is getting way out of hand.

What is with the trump people? Why do you people believe it's ok to do such things to people? Why is violence always your first reaction to everything?

Bullcrap.

The trump car with armed trump followers has been following the Biden bus around the nation. They surrounded and rammed the bus in Texas and blocked the road. Apparently eric trump has been on facebook inciting this violence.

Some events in Texas have had to be canceled because it's not safe due to trump followers harassing Biden people.

What is with the trump people? Why do you people believe it's ok to do such things to people? Why is violence always your first reaction to everything?

A Dim rep said they were armed? Well then, it must be true! The bus wasn't rammed, but apparently there were some fender benders involving Trump supporters and Biden supporters.

The real reason they are ending this is because it's a campaign disaster.
I will bet you $500,000 that Biden was not even on that fucking bus.

I assume all this happens when Biden is not on the bus..since I'm pretty sure that Biden has Secret Service protection..and those guys would not allow such a thing.

I don't know. All I know is what was in the articles I posted.

I also know this is going way too far and needs to stop.

Dimm allegations.
Not independently verified.
Fake news?
Political Haiku??

The sad thing is the deep denial of the person you replied to.

If the person had bothered to click links there are local CBS Austin News reports of the whole thing.

I guess that person believes that if it doesn't want to believe something, it never happened.

It's just pathetic.

I assume all this happens when Biden is not on the bus..since I'm pretty sure that Biden has Secret Service protection..and those guys would not allow such a thing.

I don't know. All I know is what was in the articles I posted.

I also know this is going way too far and needs to stop.
If it's true yeah, but it's probably not. Next story.

Shit, that is terrible.

I remember when Hillary supporters did that to Trump last cycle.

. . . and when the left shut down speakers on University campuses after Trump was elected? I was disgusted.

There is no excuse for Americans to do this, on either side. It is anti-American.

Really? When?

Suck a fat dick, bitches!

Keep your faggoty communist asses the fuck out of here.
No.

View attachment 409408
This sort of ignorance, stupidity, and hate is typical of far too many Trump supporters.

That some Trump supporters would resort to intimidation and threats of violence comes as a surprise to no one.

Trump has tapped into a dark reservoir of fear and hate, he’s facilitated and exploited that fear and hate, rendering toxic the political process.

Trump can’t be gone too soon.

View attachment 409408
This sort of ignorance, stupidity, and hate is typical of far too many Trump supporters.

That some Trump supporters would resort to intimidation and threats of violence comes as a surprise to no one.

Trump has tapped into a dark reservoir of fear and hate, he’s facilitated and exploited that fear and hate, rendering toxic the political process.

Trump can’t be gone too soon.
What Threats ? Driving down the highway with Trump and americans Flags is not intimidation or violent. It's funny as hell and delivers a concise message...which btw is pretty much what the cops told them when the dems called them whinning about seeing Trumpers on Hwyway. So funny.

So we're all in agreement then?

People should be able to drive down the road with out being surrounded or mobbed? And they shouldn't have their travel impeded either?

We all agree on that?

Question: Has the LEFT shown that they agree with that ????

IIRC wasn't it Democrats and the Maxine Waters who preached attacking Republicans in public everywhere they go?

Perhaps a taste of it's own medicine is the CURE the Left desperately needs

People should be able to drive down the road with out being surrounded or mobbed? And they shouldn't have their travel impeded either?

We all agree on that?

IIRC wasn't it Democrats and the Maxine Waters who preached attacking Republicans in public everywhere they go?

That's kind of my point.

Real Texans are bit quirky but not evil as the dems imply.
These are not quirky Texans. They’re thugs.
"Thug definition, a violent, lawless, or vicious person, especially one who commits a crime such as assault, robbery, or murder: '

Nothing that the Texans did was violent, lawless, or vicious---------

We all agree on that?

That's kind of my point.

It's hard to tell sometimes over the Internet.

In that case...I made your point a lot better than you did.

You're welcome

Keep it up. They burn down our cities, and we will burn down their campaign.

WTF? Idiot, which people on Biden campaign burned something down?

Dimm allegations.
Not independently verified.
Fake news?
Political Haiku??

The sad thing is the deep denial of the person you replied to.

If the person had bothered to click links there are local CBS Austin News reports of the whole thing.

I guess that person believes that if it doesn't want to believe something, it never happened.

It's just pathetic.

I never said it did not happen. It was falsely blown out of proportion by fake news making it sound like some kind of Mad Max road warrior encounter.

Forum List

Back