Officials: Biden Campaign Event Canceled In Texas After President trump Supporters Surround Bus

What is with the trump people? Why do you people believe it's ok to do such things to people? Why is violence always your first reaction to everything?
I haven't called you stupid yet today. Here we go.

After the election... Riots are said to be a high likelihood. You think it'll be people who voted for Trump?

What is with the trump people? Why do you people believe it's ok to do such things to people? Why is violence always your first reaction to everything?
I haven't called you stupid yet today. Here we go.

After the election... Riots are said to be a high likelihood. You think it'll be people who voted for Trump?
Might be...might just be--If Biden is elected..and the Left pours into the streets and puts in the Trump people's face.

If Trump does lose...and it is super close...I think both sides will have some issues with violence.

If there is a huge Blue Wave...it won't be as bad.

The trump people are now following and harassing the Biden campaign.

The trump car with armed trump followers has been following the Biden bus around the nation. They surrounded and rammed the bus in Texas and blocked the road. Apparently eric trump has been on facebook inciting this violence.

Some events in Texas have had to be canceled because it's not safe due to trump followers harassing Biden people.

This is getting way out of hand.

Texas is in play! It really is!

Don't Mess With Texas.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
Yeah who knew Texans were such a drama queens over a bus driving on a public highway?

No, they just hate Communists.
Oh trust me I get it - republicans are fascists idiots.

Thanks for admitting you're a Communist.
Lol even if I was republicans would still be fascist idiots.

If there is a huge Blue Wave...it won't be as bad.
Well... No... It won't be nearly as bad. Because the rational people are no longer on the left. Which... I... Don't know exactly when the left decided to jump the rational ship... But they have done it.

The trump car with armed trump followers has been following the Biden bus around the nation. They surrounded and rammed the bus in Texas and blocked the road. Apparently eric trump has been on facebook inciting this violence.

Some events in Texas have had to be canceled because it's not safe due to trump followers harassing Biden people.

1604193554823.png

It was a peaceful protest..... just like the anti-Trumpers throwing eggs at Trump supporters.

They weren't trump people. they were Russians

Real Texans are bit quirky but not evil as the dems imply.
These are not quirky Texans. They’re thugs.
Quirky Texans--they don't like communists or child molestors. They which also includes me have had enough of the communists and the pedophiles. Qanon has nothing on what Old Texas Texans will be doing which btw was nothing illegal or wrong as the cops apparently told the wussie whinney dems scared because they see Trump supporting Texans on the highways and roads.

Way to funny. Someone should tell the Biden/harris communists, crooks, and child rapists---that I35 is no where as scary as the Farm Roads would be to them. And after today, as this spreads around TEXAS----the number of Trump vehicles looking for the bus will be in the thousands....and that they unlike the dems actually know how to drive..well except my 76 year old mother who is currently attaching her Trump flag to her vehicle. Please don't tempt her, keep your bus out of Texas and her county.

A Dim rep said they were armed? Well then, it must be true! The bus wasn't rammed, but apparently there were some fender benders involving Trump supporters and Biden supporters.

The real reason they are ending this is because it's a campaign disaster.

Forum List

Back