Officials: Biden Campaign Event Canceled In Texas After President trump Supporters Surround Bus

The bus was also followed by rabid and violent Trump supporters on the road, where video caught them surrounding the bus, honking their horns and actually inciting a car accident through side swiping one of the staffers white SUV's. Hopefully the offender who caused the accident will be charged with a crime - thankfully no one appears to have been hurt, although the SUV did suffer serious damage

Trumpers are out of control street thugs now

The best video that I've seen so far starts off with that white SUV impeding into the lane of the black truck. You can tell b/c at the start of the video that white SUV is straddling the dashed line on the road, clearly NOT in one lane or the other. I suspect that the bus changed lanes, from the middle to the right, and the black truck was already in the right lane. The white SUV tried cutting in and the black truck wouldn't let them. Not really sure if that's illegal or not. From my perspective the white SUV is who caused the 'accident'.

And we'll see liberals wetting their diapers.

Whether judges say weapons at polling places are legal or not, it is clear voter intimidation which is ILLEGAL in all 50 states.
Really and what VOTER were they intimidating? Seems to me that only carpetbaggers were offended.

To normal people, seeing goons such as this at their local polling place is frightening and therefore intimidating.

I don't find them scary at all! I'd have to hide a bit of a smile..cause they look silly--now if they were at a polling place in the inner city..might get some action.
But..they won't be.

Don't Mess With Texas.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
Yeah who Texans were such a drama queens over a bus driving on a public highway?
The thing is...it's boring in Texas..out on the plain--messing with the bus is most fun these guys have seen in a long time!

The bus should have continued to Austin..they like-em some Biden there!

You dumb fucking commie, Austin is deep blue and is in the TX Hill Country. And you wonder why we call you idiots low information voters. LMAO

You dumb fucking Trumphead, I know that..which is why the bus should have stopped there--not that knowing anything about Texas is all that important..to me.

I do wonder..given the extensive history of your ignorance that's on constant display. For example, you wouldn't know a 'commie' if you stepped on one.

What are you losers going to do when your tin God loses?
Jesus people. This was a violent act and an attack on democracy. And you folks and Trump encourage it

I completely agree. The driver of the white SUV should be found and arrested. Get that lunatic off the roads immediately. They're a danger to society and possibly to themselves.

Can you believe these Trumpers are defending what amounts to vehicular assault?

Yea. I can

Horse crap. That White SUV was directly behind the bus and got PUSHED out of that lane by the Trumper scumbag in the black truck
'
Are you blind?
Directly behind the bus straddling two lanes.
LOOK at those videos!

If someone tailgated you...cut you off...slowed down in front of you...you'd freak out!

If ten vehicles did that to you , you'd consider that attack!

Are you kidding?

And yea...that Trumper DROVE THAT SUV right out of that lane...and made contact with it.

You people are DEFENDING this?

Where have we gotten to here?
Open your eyes liar.

The second the closest white truck gets out of the view of the bus, pause the video. And. tell me where the bus and suv following are located lane wise. They are straddling two lanes. The Trump supporter's truck is completely in his lane.

If you can't see and tell the truth, I can't help that.

Liberals are incapable of believing what they see. All they can do is see what they believe. (All ideologues actually, but liberals are in much deeper denial typically)

Sideswiping a vehicle on the highway is an ATTACK

This is insane.

Trumpers are violent nutjobs

Agreed. 100% And the driver of the white SUV should be found and arrested. LIVES ARE LITERALLY IN DANGER!
The FBI is investigating and oh yea...their plates were filmed. These clowns have to be shitting themselves
Texas police who looked at all the video say the Biden SUV ran into the black truck, Dummy. They have reached out to them, but they are not responding.

:oops8:

President Trump just mentioned Fake News and their Sleepy Joe campaign made butthurt by the American Patriots exercising their First Amendment rights while legally driving on the highway.

President Trump is rockin' it big time in Miami! The crowd was cracking up with President Trump's humor and especially when the Sleepy Joe Gaffe video was played. :auiqs.jpg:

So smashing into a car is legal?

No it is not. The driver of the white SUV should be charged with hit-and-run and leaving the scene of an accident.

Sideswiping a vehicle on the highway is an ATTACK

This is insane.

Trumpers are violent nutjobs

Agreed. 100% And the driver of the white SUV should be found and arrested. LIVES ARE LITERALLY IN DANGER!
The FBI is investigating and oh yea...their plates were filmed. These clowns have to be shitting themselves

Not based on any evidence provided in this thread. It's possible there's more sure, but I've yet to see it.

March 2, 2020 Texas Southern University: “We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are created, by the, you know, you know the thing,” Biden said.

If you encounter these thugs at your polling place...use your phone and record them...and call 911 if necessary

And we'll see liberals wetting their diapers.

Whether judges say weapons at polling places are legal or not, it is clear voter intimidation which is ILLEGAL in all 50 states.
Really and what VOTER were they intimidating? Seems to me that only carpetbaggers were offended.

To normal people, seeing goons such as this at their local polling place is frightening and therefore intimidating.

I don't find them scary at all! I'd have to hide a bit of a smile..cause they look silly--now if they were at a polling place in the inner city..might get some action.
But..they won't be.

Militia sorts are a little too creepy for me I guess. Btw, did you see King Rump's latest tweet flagged twice by Twitter? :omg:

Forum List

Back