CDZ Officially designating drug cartels as Terrorists.

blowback-17.jpg

Our own CIA created the term Blowback 1/2 century ago.....~S~

Maybe we should start some wars. You know, nations that are a threat to America.

Like Syria and Libya.

Oh wait. Obama already did that.

We didn't start those wars, the people of those countries did.

Now, if you want to make the argument we shouldn't have gotten involved, totally with you... that was a dumb thing to do. But as long as the Oil Companies and the Zionists are dictating our foreign policy, we are going to get involved in these things, no matter who is president.
Obama sent America to war in those nations, buttercup.

Maybe we should start some wars. You know, nations that are a threat to America.

Like Syria and Libya.

Now, if you want to make the argument we shouldn't have gotten involved, totally with you... that was a dumb thing to do. But as long as the Oil Companies and the Zionists are dictating our foreign policy, we are going to get involved in these things, no matter who is president.

exactly....

we're complicit as well in S America , even back to the Monroe doctrine , which really wasn't so much about protecting S America, as it was protecting our interests in it....

fwiw, general Butler did one stroke of biz there in the 20's & 30's ,and tried to expose this

alas, his timing on the eve of WW2 wasn't quite so grand

~S~
And is it a bad thing we kept Europe out of colonizing in our hemisphere?

Like Syria and Libya.

exactly....

we're complicit as well in S America , even back to the Monroe doctrine , which really wasn't so much about protecting S America, as it was protecting our interests in it....

fwiw, general Butler did one stroke of biz there in the 20's & 30's ,and tried to expose this

alas, his timing on the eve of WW2 wasn't quite so grand

~S~
And is it a bad thing we kept Europe out of colonizing in our hemisphere?

It was certainly in our back pocket(s)

But that's not the point

the point is, it all comes w/ consequences

~S~

Like Syria and Libya.

It's easy for any potus to pull the trigger.....when we have>>>
sociop139.jpg

~S~

Like Syria and Libya.

It's easy for any potus to pull the trigger.....when we have>>>
sociop139.jpg

~S~

It looks good to me!

If not the United States, who would anyone prefer to fill the vacuum left by our bringing all our troops home? How long would it be before World War III?

It looks good to me!

If not the United States, who would anyone prefer to fill the vacuum left by our bringing all our troops home? How long would it be before World War III?

So we should bankrupt ourselves defending the rest of the world? That seems... kind of nuts.

Just remember, we have money for perpetual war, but we don't have money for universal health care.

It looks good to me!

So we should bankrupt ourselves defending the rest of the world? That seems... kind of nuts.

Just remember, we have money for perpetual war, but we don't have money for universal health care.

The former is in the .01% coffers, the latter is not...

2019_trumpdiscretionarybudget-300x208.png

440px-Defense_spending.png

~S~

It looks good to me!

I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY! You dodged the question.

Keeping peace in the world is TO YOU, nuts. Got it!

Once again...

Last edited:
I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY! You dodged the question.

Keeping peace in the world is TO YOU, nuts. Got it!

Once again...

We're not keeping peace in the world. Nowhere near it.

We are 19 years into a war on an emotional state...

If we took the money we spent playing "Hall Monitor in the Middle East" and invested it infrastructure and renewable energy, we'd be free of any influence the have. Instead we have the Zionists and Oil States dictating our policy.

It appears that President Trump is serious about this and will designate the Mexican drug cartels as Terrorist groups. It seems like the right thing to do, I just always wonder about the unintended consequences. Does this mean we could have drone strikes launched from the US side to take out a Terrorist cell? Will we be coordinating with Mexico's police and military? I see big problems with that given how corrupt that country is. But we almost have to at this point, the Cartels have already shown they can exert force and make the Mexican government cave like they did releasing El Chapo's son.

US to designate Mexican drug cartels as terrorists

Long overdue
Agreed

If we took the money we spent playing "Hall Monitor in the Middle East" and invested it infrastructure and renewable energy, we'd be free of any influence the have. Instead we have the Zionists and Oil States dictating our policy.
Your paranoid antisemitism aside, you don't know what would have happened if we hadn't gone in, but you would probably still blame the Jews.

We've made a bunch of mistakes. No doubt.

Where do we have a major war?

"War on an emotional state"? What the heck does that even mean?

We have energy independence.

Again you insist on boldly boasting of your Anti-Semitism. Why?

U.S. Oil and Natural Gas Exports Soar
BY IER
JANUARY 4, 2018
U.S. Oil and Natural Gas Exports Soar

Your paranoid antisemitism aside, you don't know what would have happened if we hadn't gone in, but you would probably still blame the Jews.

I can tell you exactly what would have happened if the Zionists hadn't run our policies.

Instead of going on a massive snipe hunt in Iraq, we would have kept our eye on the ball in Afghanistan.

I can tell you exactly what would have happened if the Zionists hadn't run our policies.

Instead of going on a massive snipe hunt in Iraq, we would have kept our eye on the ball in Afghanistan.
You mean like Obama did?

No, you don't know squat about alternative realities.

We only found out that Saddam didn't have stockpiles of WMDs because we invaded and discovered the facilities were a hoax designed to threaten the planet. Had we not invaded, it's impossible to say how he would have continued to manipulate other countries.

But it's OK. You can still blame some vast Jewish conspiracy for all of your failures in life.

We only found out that Saddam didn't have stockpiles of WMDs because we invaded and discovered the facilities were a hoax designed to threaten the planet. Had we not invaded, it's impossible to say how he would have continued to manipulate other countries.

Um... No. IN fact, the IAEA and Hans Blix and Scott Ritter all told Bush in advance that Saddam's weapons programs had already been effectively neutered. The guy didn't even control all of his own country, he was essentially the Mayor of Baghdad at that point.

But the Zionists wanted him gone, and we made getting rid of him a top priority, even though it made the ME more unstable.

Forum List

Back