Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

No, it doesn't have be 'town' Wolfie. It can be scum Wolfie teaming up with scum House.

Nah, House likes to bus the shit out of his buddies for towncred. He's buddying me though, so that's something to watch out for.

You need to read up on the definition of buddying.

Hint: Townreading someone != buddying.

It's hard to tell. Titus likes to accuse me of buddying when I'm town just being friendly to people. The term is overused. But seriously, why are you townreading me so soon?

Your manipulation is far more subtle.

I like to manipulate behind the scenes rather than right out in the open like you do.
How can you manipulate behind the scenes. I thought PM's were prohibited.

Nah, House likes to bus the shit out of his buddies for towncred. He's buddying me though, so that's something to watch out for.

It's hard to tell. Titus likes to accuse me of buddying when I'm town just being friendly to people. The term is overused. But seriously, why are you townreading me so soon?

I like to manipulate behind the scenes rather than right out in the open like you do.

You're adorable.

Just posting to show I am not hiding.

Some Scum hide.

I am not hiding.

Regards from Rosie

This post tells me she is worried about something no one has even accused her of yet.

FoS: Rosie

idk, I don't think I want to lynch there today.

Would scum be so blatant?

Not sure but it seems odd.

There's more than one reason to do things, sometimes.

So... what are your reads, thus far?

Who said anything about PM's?

Just posting to show I am not hiding.

Some Scum hide.

I am not hiding.

Regards from Rosie

This post tells me she is worried about something no one has even accused her of yet.

FoS: Rosie

idk, I don't think I want to lynch there today.

Would scum be so blatant?

Not sure but it seems odd.

There's more than one reason to do things, sometimes.

So... what are your reads, thus far?

Nutz seems pretty relaxed for a first time player, leaning town there. I'm a little suspicious of Aye for being antagonistic and Avi for being so passive and kind of hands off so far.

Wake, Rosie, and FA are null.

You are leaning town so far but that probably means you are scum because I can't read you for shit for some reason even though I think I can, LOL.

Oh and the fact that I had to go look at the playerlist to remember everyone here is either an indication that people aren't posting enough or that I'm super tired and dealing with fuzzy brain right now. Or both.

Aye
Avi
Wake
----- Line of Lynchability -----
Wolfsister77
Nutz
FA_Q2
RosieS

These names are posted in no particular order either above or below the line.

I don't like what I've read from Aye & Avi, and I haven't seen enough from Wake to bump him below the line.

Wolf seems to be playing a townish game. It's not a lot to go on yet, but enough to earn her a pass for D1
Nutz, I agree is far to carefree to be newbscum.
FA-Q2 also has a relaxed demeanor. He's either town or very comfortable playing scum.
Rosie... I don't care to lynch today.

Oh and the fact that I had to go look at the playerlist to remember everyone here is either an indication that people aren't posting enough or that I'm super tired and dealing with fuzzy brain right now. Or both.
Hmmm...thinking you are scum too.

far too* carefree

/sigh
:lol: I would probably be care free if I were scum...it adds to the entertainment and enigma factor.

I'm not but o.k. why do you think that?
No need to look back at the playerlist unless you need the names of townies.

In general, new scum players are a lot more nervous so nervousness is a reliable newbscum tell. A very relaxed new player is more likely to be town. Not always but more likely.

far too* carefree

/sigh
:lol: I would probably be care free if I were scum...it adds to the entertainment and enigma factor.

I'm not but o.k. why do you think that?
No need to look back at the playerlist unless you need the names of townies.

You need the names of townies if you're going to provide reads on them, aren't you?

I went back to the OP to get the list of names as well. Am I scum for admitting to that?

In general, new scum players are a lot more nervous so nervousness is a reliable newbscum tell. A very relaxed new player is more likely to be town. Not always but more likely.
Okay...I guess that is good for me

Forum List

Back