Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Funny you say I am the one spamming when I am asking Mertex to stop posting shit.

Also, your whole post is nothing but a discredit.

What do you think of TN/Avatar and Sameech?

:cool: Tn is towny to me and Avatar is scummy. Tn looks to have put a whole ton of effort into charts while they could be scum for it I tend to believe helping discussion further along is protown.

Avatar is scummy to be for multpile reasons. Lots of not taking much of a stand on anything and their vote coming towards the end of Moonglow's voting pattern. Seems to be a lot of I will let chaos flow around me. Interacts with almost everyone but you. Likely scum partner of you for no comms in the thread.

Sameech depends on if they are telling the truth. If they are lying then my hypothesis for Avatar scum weakens, if truth telling it strengthens.

For now my vote is on the person who has to have the mod be a liar for their story to work.

Question for everyone - Where is TN? Why isn't he posting in the thread, like he had been since the game started? He used his ability on Mertex, tells SR to not lynch Mertex on Day 1, then disappears? Not exactly town behavior, is it?

This weekend is marathon weekend at mafiascum.net. That means more than likely TN is playing multiple games around the clock. I know the marathon area at mafiascum.net is open and several games are being played there. TN mentioned it here in the thread.

That doesn't excuse him from not posting in this game here.

Funny you say I am the one spamming when I am asking Mertex to stop posting shit.

Also, your whole post is nothing but a discredit.

What do you think of TN/Avatar and Sameech?

:cool: Tn is towny to me and Avatar is scummy. Tn looks to have put a whole ton of effort into charts while they could be scum for it I tend to believe helping discussion further along is protown.

Avatar is scummy to be for multpile reasons. Lots of not taking much of a stand on anything and their vote coming towards the end of Moonglow's voting pattern. Seems to be a lot of I will let chaos flow around me. Interacts with almost everyone but you. Likely scum partner of you for no comms in the thread.

Sameech depends on if they are telling the truth. If they are lying then my hypothesis for Avatar scum weakens, if truth telling it strengthens.

For now my vote is on the person who has to have the mod be a liar for their story to work.

TN posted vote charts in a previous game here when he was scum. In his town games here, he did not use them.

Question for everyone - Where is TN? Why isn't he posting in the thread, like he had been since the game started? He used his ability on Mertex, tells SR to not lynch Mertex on Day 1, then disappears? Not exactly town behavior, is it?

This weekend is marathon weekend at mafiascum.net. That means more than likely TN is playing multiple games around the clock. I know the marathon area at mafiascum.net is open and several games are being played there. TN mentioned it here in the thread.

That doesn't excuse him from not posting in this game here.

Agreed. I do believe Mertex and TN are buddies. Lynching Mertex will help us get at TN

TN posted vote charts in a previous game here when he was scum. In his town games here, he did not use them.

You're the second person to bring that up when I mention the charts. FA also did in the neighborhood and I wanted to see everyone's reaction. Are the charts a new thing?

Agreed. I do believe Mertex and TN are buddies. Lynching Mertex will help us get at TN

It is stuff like this that makes you not seem credible. Mertex,TN,House, and myself are all scum to you. This forces House and myself to be scum buddies and you would be escatic at having "solved" the game. Instead it is all about misdirection away from yourself.

You're the second person to bring that up when I mention the charts. FA also did in the neighborhood and I wanted to see everyone's reaction. Are the charts a new thing?

When TN shows charts, I tend to believe it's to distract attention away from him. He posted them in a game here when he was scum to appear as being 'helpful' to town. Unfortunately, I fell for it and so did many others. When he brings them in, like this game (which he hasn't shown them until now after he was last scum), it raises a red flag to me.

I have never finished a game with TN scum.

Actually, I am doubting that too Sis. If you see a few posts back, Sameech having that much confidence Avatar is scum is surprising. It does make me doubt a few things.

You are just ranting I am not credible/scumover and over. Why are you concerned with my credibility if you think I am scum?

I am considering both Avatar and Sameech as scum but that's a stretch.

When TN shows charts, I tend to believe it's to distract attention away from him. He posted them in a game here when he was scum to appear as being 'helpful' to town. Unfortunately, I fell for it and so did many others. When he brings them in, like this game (which he hasn't shown them until now after he was last scum), it raises a red flag to me.

I can see that and respect it. Two players having concerns over it takes my read to null for TN. My gut says town. Thread says scum. Split the difference since I have no meta for TN.

Aye, I agree that it doesn't excuse him from being here, but you did ask where he was so I told you. :dunno:

ScarletRage, I don't know that I can vote Mertex just yet. I've been reading TN as town and you are linking both Mertex and TN as scum.

@sameech'

I do think both Mertex and TN are scum, so my vote will be on the larger wagon. Would you consider lynching Mertex today and we make a joint push on TN tomorrow?

Aye, I agree that it doesn't excuse him from being here, but you did ask where he was so I told you. :dunno:

ScarletRage, I don't know that I can vote Mertex just yet. I've been reading TN as town and you are linking both Mertex and TN as scum.

Ok. Let's talk then. I have hydraed with TN townand this does not look like his town game.

Why do you think TN is town?

Actually, I am doubting that too Sis. If you see a few posts back, Sameech having that much confidence Avatar is scum is surprising. It does make me doubt a few things.

You are just ranting I am not credible/scumover and over. Why are you concerned with my credibility if you think I am scum?

Not ranting. Just stating. You are dominating the thread so I am warning others about you. I am almost certain you are scum so I am calmly stating my case and seeing if others follow while doing my best to stop town derp.

Avatar and Sameech IMO is ridiculous. More than likely a 1-1 ratio.

I think the kicker will be if he posts charts and doesn't provide any analysis of the data then he is definitely scum. (i.e., IIoA) TN even mentioned it earlier in the thread that when he posts charts this time he will be providing analysis.

Not ranting. Just stating. You are dominating the thread so I am warning others about you. I am almost certain you are scum so I am calmly stating my case and seeing if others follow while doing my best to stop town derp.

Avatar and Sameech IMO is ridiculous. More than likely a 1-1 ratio.
You want me to shut up Mathblade, best not to say I am scum every post you make.

Your case needs thorough reexamination as you should know that if a scum is roleblocked they cannot kill even if they target a macho cop.

I think the kicker will be if he posts charts and doesn't provide any analysis of the data then he is definitely scum. (i.e., IIoA) TN even mentioned it earlier in the thread that when he posts charts this time he will be providing analysis.
I look at that and see scum defensiveness. TN has been in the background long before marathin weekend.

Forum List

Back